Chargers bought over 350,000 fake twitter accounts.comedy gold.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Whats next,the team is going to have to start PAYING people to go to games and dress up in charger uniforms so they can sell it the media that the chargers have support in LA and the san diego fans have not abandoned them?:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

The Chargers Have an Embarrassing Amount of Fake Followers on Twitter

the same thing will happen if the raiders go to vegas guaranteed.that will be the death of the NFL if these owners dont come to their senses and realise they have put the final nail in the coffin for the NFL with vegas.the chargers in LA is already hurting them enough as it is with embarrassing turnouts at the games with the majority of fans being from the opposing teams just like what always went on at games in st louis with the Rams. same exact same thing.:haha::lmao::iyfyus.jpg:

that was what the st louis keep the rams in st louis did when THEY were trying to keep them there,they would buy all these fake LIKES of people who would put in a like for the site since nobody in st louis cared about them .
I am sure the los angeles chargers site has done the same thing as well.:iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:
Nobody in LA gives two shits about the Chargers. The Chargers of all orgs should have known that. When I was a kid in SD, half the people were Raider fans. Although...that was probably due to the high gang activity in my area...but still...lol!

Nobody in LA gives two shits about the Chargers. The Chargers of all orgs should have known that. When I was a kid in SD, half the people were Raider fans. Although...that was probably due to the high gang activity in my area...but still...lol!

Yeah Raider games were always HOME games for the Raiders when they did play there.LOL But at LEAST when they were in san diego,it was ONLY the Raiders where the opposing fans outnumbered the charger fans.

I live here in kc and a friend of mine that is a chiefs fan,i watched a little of that game there with him and everytime they showed the stands,there was a SEA OF RED,there was ALSO a sea of aqua blue for the home opener against the dolphins.:lmao::rofl: that NEVER happened at charger games in SD when they played the chiefs,that was unheard of to see a sea of red at those games,only a small portion maybe but thats it.:haha:

as i said,same thing always went on in st louis with the rams other than the very brief greatest show on turf years.these owners NEVER learn.:rolleyes:

with the football season right around the corner,just had to bring this hilarious thread back.they are doing the EXACT same thing st louis did to try and fool everyone around the world they had support in st louis which bombed because you could turn on the set and see the stadium was half empty.same thing is happening with the chargers in LA.lol

so very true.The Raiders have a MUCH larger fanbase in LA than the chargers do and even THEY were not embraced in LA.Even when they were great nobody in LA cared about the Raiders. The year they won the superbowl,the next season they had a half empty stadium of just 44,ooo and that was the normal size of the crowds the year they wan it.comedy gold and ye the NFL thinks the CHARGERS will make it?:abgg2q.jpg:

LA has always been RAMS country.

Forum List

Back