Character actors.

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
Just read where Conchata Ferrell died. She was a actor who played the house keeper on two and a half men. Actors like her make a show interesting to watch. I am told what they do is called the method form of acting.

Stanislavski Method. Many actors employ it. Daniel Day-Lewis, Marlon Brando and Jack Nicholson are prime examples.

That was my favorite show. Still kind of is, just reruns. She had a pretty good part.

Catch you in the next one, ma'am.

Just read where Conchata Ferrell died. She was a actor who played the house keeper on two and a half men. Actors like her make a show interesting to watch. I am told what they do is called the method form of acting.
She really added to the show with her delivery, expressions/non-expressions, and never missing a beat. I read that she was initially hired to do a two-part episode, but fit the part so well (a part she helped to modify during auditioning) that she ended up as a guest star doing 8 to 9 episodes the first season, and moving into Charlie's house on season two becoming a permanent and well-loved fixture. I've watched all of the reruns, many more than once, in part, due to Ferrell's wonderful portrayal of Berta.

Forum List

Back