Chaos

The crazy left defined their fantasy in one word ...chaos... ironically after the highest single day in stock market history with the DOW hitting a thousand points. The left dreams of chaos because anger and hysteria is the only way democrats can get elected.
Chaos means confusion

Nothing better describes the Trump administration

I don't see the confusion you are talking about. I see Trump making lots of hyperbolic claims, and he has certainly shaken up the ruling elite of the USA, that is for sure, but the only confusion I see is from the Democrats and how they can't seem to figure out how to control Trump.
Chaos

Not only does he make hyperbolic claims, but he switches positions based on what he hears on Fox News

obummer called out pootin and said "don't do that"....then did nothing as Russia annexed Crimea. NEXT! Remember silly boy, it ain't what they say...it's what they do, and obummer allowed pootin to do anything he wanted. The "sanctions" he imposed did nothing. obummer prevented US soldiers from attacking Russian backed soldiers and insurgents when they were threatened. Trump allowed our troops to KILL over 100 of pootins finest.

In other words your hero, the obummer, rolled over and let pootin have his way with him, and trump ordered pootins stooges killed.

Trump is the CLEAR winner in that exchange.
Just a month ago when Russia blocked ukraine ports, Trump wouldnt do anything about it. The epitome of hypocrisy.
88npuj807x621.jpg

Wait Russia took over Crimea and Obama was sucking Cuba's dick..and you said nothing.

Cuba is minding their own business. Cuban thaw was just beginning of normalizing relations.
Russia on the other hand is invading and blockading, while Trump just lets it slide.
Trumps foreign policy defies all logic

But it seems as if he has been more effective than Obama was. How do you reconcile the differences? Obama was a great speaker, but I am hard pressed to find any substantive accomplishment on the foreign stage for his administration. Can you point to one? And I am still waiting for that list of sanctions that you claim harmed Russia.

Were you in a coma for eight years?

Obama negotiated the Paris Accords, sanctions against Putin, the Iran Nuclear Deal, TPP, NATO response to ISIS

Just a month ago when Russia blocked ukraine ports, Trump wouldnt do anything about it. The epitome of hypocrisy.
88npuj807x621.jpg

Wait Russia took over Crimea and Obama was sucking Cuba's dick..and you said nothing.

Cuba is minding their own business. Cuban thaw was just beginning of normalizing relations.
Russia on the other hand is invading and blockading, while Trump just lets it slide.

But it seems as if he has been more effective than Obama was. How do you reconcile the differences? Obama was a great speaker, but I am hard pressed to find any substantive accomplishment on the foreign stage for his administration. Can you point to one? And I am still waiting for that list of sanctions that you claim harmed Russia.

Obama negotiated the Paris Accords, sanctions against Putin, the Iran Nuclear Deal, TPP, NATO response to ISIS

Well, the Paris Accords did nothing but hurt the middle class peoples of the US so I think that doesn't help your cause, you have yet to show me any sanction that actually did a single thing, the Iran deal was great for Obama and his minions but was catastrophic for the rest of the free world so once again I think you should choose something different. I did say substantive accomplishments, so far you have trotted out things that helped dictators, the wealthy elite, and Obama's sycophants, but screwed over the rest of us.

The crazy left defined their fantasy in one word ...chaos... ironically after the highest single day in stock market history with the DOW hitting a thousand points. The left dreams of chaos because anger and hysteria is the only way democrats can get elected.
Chaos means confusion

Nothing better describes the Trump administration

I don't see the confusion you are talking about. I see Trump making lots of hyperbolic claims, and he has certainly shaken up the ruling elite of the USA, that is for sure, but the only confusion I see is from the Democrats and how they can't seem to figure out how to control Trump.
Chaos

Not only does he make hyperbolic claims, but he switches positions based on what he hears on Fox News

Ok....so what? Show me a President who hasn't switched their opinion based on new information. If they don't they are stupid.

88npuj807x621.jpg

Wow, you think those were accomplishments? Oh...wait, that's right...you're a statist. Anything that gives government more power over the people it governs you are in favor of. Silly me....no wonder you liked the policies that obummer was following, they favored dictators all over the world!

obummer called out pootin and said "don't do that"....then did nothing as Russia annexed Crimea. NEXT! Remember silly boy, it ain't what they say...it's what they do, and obummer allowed pootin to do anything he wanted. The "sanctions" he imposed did nothing. obummer prevented US soldiers from attacking Russian backed soldiers and insurgents when they were threatened. Trump allowed our troops to KILL over 100 of pootins finest.

In other words your hero, the obummer, rolled over and let pootin have his way with him, and trump ordered pootins stooges killed.

Trump is the CLEAR winner in that exchange.
88npuj807x621.jpg

And listen kid , Cuba is a pure communist country, Iran bragged about killing US soldiers In Iraq..

Cube is keeping to themselves; youre drifting off topic.
zsacn5p9ex621.jpg

Facts in evidence say you are wrong...

Well, the Paris Accords did nothing but hurt the middle class peoples of the US so I think that doesn't help your cause, you have yet to show me any sanction that actually did a single thing, the Iran deal was great for Obama and his minions but was catastrophic for the rest of the free world so once again I think you should choose something different. I did say substantive accomplishments, so far you have trotted out things that helped dictators, the wealthy elite, and Obama's sycophants, but screwed over the rest of us.
Move that bar

The Great Obama was able to deal with other world leaders on our behalf
All of those deals were substantive agreements

The fact that Trump fucked them up does not change things

88npuj807x621.jpg

And listen kid , Cuba is a pure communist country, Iran bragged about killing US soldiers In Iraq..

zsacn5p9ex621.jpg

Don’t see your point

Obama offered to deal after the elections. As most politicians would.

Move that bar

"The Great Obama"? What are you a child? Only mindless robots refer to leaders that way. Are you North Korean by any chance? As for the agreements you mentioned, if they were so great why weren't they voted on by the representatives of the citizens of the USA? Why were the Senators and Congress people not allowed to vote on any of those agreements?

Are you really a statist? If you are then I can understand your position, but if you are a thinking human being I have a hard time reconciling your statements with reality.

zsacn5p9ex621.jpg

Don’t see your point

You can't see that obummer, your hero, is telling his boss the pootin, that once his reelection is done he will be able to do pootins bidding easier? That is pretty obvious, especially in light of how obummer did nothing after pootin, his boss, invaded Crimea. As elton has noticed, the sanctions did nothing.

Move that bar

"The Great Obama"? What are you a child? Only mindless robots refer to leaders that way. Are you North Korean by any chance? As for the agreements you mentioned, if they were so great why weren't they voted on by the representatives of the citizens of the USA? Why were the Senators and Congress people not allowed to vote on any of those agreements?

Are you really a statist? If you are then I can understand your position, but if you are a thinking human being I have a hard time reconciling your statements with reality.

In this Trumpian era.....we refer to leaders by their primary attribute

Lil Marco
Lying Ted
Lil Rocket Man
Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama

See how it works?

zsacn5p9ex621.jpg

Don’t see your point

You can't see that obummer, your hero, is telling his boss the pootin, that once his reelection is done he will be able to do pootins bidding easier? That is pretty obvious, especially in light of how obummer did nothing after pootin, his boss, invaded Crimea. As elton has noticed, the sanctions did nothing.

He was talking about the realities of the American political system
Nothing happens in US politics in the months leading up to the election

Move that bar

Lil Marco
Lying Ted
Lil Rocket Man
Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama

See how it works?

The moniker Great is reserved for leaders who actually helped their countries, like Alexander, or Catherine, or Peter. Obama took power over what was arguably the strongest country on Earth and made it weaker in every aspect. That record is more worthy of the name "Loser".

Move that bar

Lil Marco
Lying Ted
Lil Rocket Man
Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama

See how it works?

The moniker Great is reserved for leaders who actually helped their countries, like Alexander, or Catherine, or Peter. Obama took power over what was arguably the strongest country on Earth and made it weaker in every aspect. That record is more worthy of the name "Loser".

The Great Obama

There is no denying the obvious

zsacn5p9ex621.jpg

Don’t see your point

He was talking about the realities of the American political system
Nothing happens in US politics in the months leading up to the election

Yet again, the actual facts that we have prove the lie you spout.

Move that bar

Lil Marco
Lying Ted
Lil Rocket Man
Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama

See how it works?

The Great Obama

I'm beginning to think you are a robot. Or mentally ill. I can't figure out which one yet. They are making those AI responders better and better.

Move that bar

Lil Marco
Lying Ted
Lil Rocket Man
Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama

See how it works?

The Great Obama

I'm beginning to think you are a robot. Or mentally ill. I can't figure out which one yet. They are making those AI responders better and better.

The Great Obama is universally considered one of the greatest Presidents of the modern era

c105a089-c272-4067-972e-ba74a40ae387.jpg

Last edited:

Lil Marco
Lying Ted
Lil Rocket Man
Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama

See how it works?

The Great Obama

The Great Obama is universally considered one of the greatest Presidents of the modern era

According to whom? Your fellow robots? I am not impressed.

Lil Marco
Lying Ted
Lil Rocket Man
Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama

See how it works?

The Great Obama

According to whom? Your fellow robots? I am not impressed.

A survey of noted historians......I am impressed

Forum List

Back