Chaos

And listen kid , Cuba is a pure communist country, Iran bragged about killing US soldiers In Iraq..

Cube is keeping to themselves; youre drifting off topic.
zsacn5p9ex621.jpg

Facts in evidence say you are wrong...

Don’t see your point

Obama offered to deal after the elections. As most politicians would.

You can't see that obummer, your hero, is telling his boss the pootin, that once his reelection is done he will be able to do pootins bidding easier? That is pretty obvious, especially in light of how obummer did nothing after pootin, his boss, invaded Crimea. As elton has noticed, the sanctions did nothing.

He was talking about the realities of the American political system
Nothing happens in US politics in the months leading up to the election

Foreign policy never stops

Cuba is minding their own business. Cuban thaw was just beginning of normalizing relations.
Russia on the other hand is invading and blockading, while Trump just lets it slide.

And listen kid , Cuba is a pure communist country, Iran bragged about killing US soldiers In Iraq..

zsacn5p9ex621.jpg

Don’t see your point

You can't see that obummer, your hero, is telling his boss the pootin, that once his reelection is done he will be able to do pootins bidding easier? That is pretty obvious, especially in light of how obummer did nothing after pootin, his boss, invaded Crimea. As elton has noticed, the sanctions did nothing.

According to Trump, Crimea isnt any big deal because its just "something happened".
Trump says he can override congress directive not to recognise Russian sovereignty over Crimea

Isnt Sarah Palin supposed be keeping an eye on it, since she can see russia from her house?

The moniker Great is reserved for leaders who actually helped their countries, like Alexander, or Catherine, or Peter. Obama took power over what was arguably the strongest country on Earth and made it weaker in every aspect. That record is more worthy of the name "Loser".

The Great Obama

There is no denying the obvious

I'm beginning to think you are a robot. Or mentally ill. I can't figure out which one yet. They are making those AI responders better and better.

The Great Obama is universally considered one of the greatest Presidents of the modern era

According to whom? Your fellow robots? I am not impressed.

A survey of noted historians......I am impressed

Sycophants, selecting the opinions of fellow sycophants, is not impressive Mr. Robot.

"The Great Obama"? What are you a child? Only mindless robots refer to leaders that way. Are you North Korean by any chance? As for the agreements you mentioned, if they were so great why weren't they voted on by the representatives of the citizens of the USA? Why were the Senators and Congress people not allowed to vote on any of those agreements?

Are you really a statist? If you are then I can understand your position, but if you are a thinking human being I have a hard time reconciling your statements with reality.

In this Trumpian era.....we refer to leaders by their primary attribute

Lil Marco
Lying Ted
Lil Rocket Man
Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama

See how it works?

The moniker Great is reserved for leaders who actually helped their countries, like Alexander, or Catherine, or Peter. Obama took power over what was arguably the strongest country on Earth and made it weaker in every aspect. That record is more worthy of the name "Loser".

The Great Obama

I'm beginning to think you are a robot. Or mentally ill. I can't figure out which one yet. They are making those AI responders better and better.

The Great Obama is universally considered one of the greatest Presidents of the modern era

c105a089-c272-4067-972e-ba74a40ae387.jpg

Based on his actual accomplishments I would have to ask whose opinions are they asking and if they are stacking him up against the likes of the Bushes and Carter, then OK. But if they are stacking him up against JFK and Truman and TR and FDR then I would laugh in their faces. He doesn't hold a candle to any of those I mentioned. He was at best a mediocre president, and when the actual real facts of his presidency finally get out he will probably end up being reviled.

Cuba is minding their own business. Cuban thaw was just beginning of normalizing relations.
Russia on the other hand is invading and blockading, while Trump just lets it slide.
Trumps foreign policy defies all logic
!

But it seems as if he has been more effective than Obama was. How do you reconcile the differences? Obama was a great speaker, but I am hard pressed to find any substantive accomplishment on the foreign stage for his administration. Can you point to one? And I am still waiting for that list of sanctions that you claim harmed Russia.

Were you in a coma for eight years?

Obama negotiated the Paris Accords, sanctions against Putin, the Iran Nuclear Deal, TPP, NATO response to ISIS

Well, the Paris Accords did nothing but hurt the middle class peoples of the US so I think that doesn't help your cause, you have yet to show me any sanction that actually did a single thing, the Iran deal was great for Obama and his minions but was catastrophic for the rest of the free world so once again I think you should choose something different. I did say substantive accomplishments, so far you have trotted out things that helped dictators, the wealthy elite, and Obama's sycophants, but screwed over the rest of us.
Move that bar

The Great Obama was able to deal with other world leaders on our behalf
All of those deals were substantive agreements

The fact that Trump fucked them up does not change things
I wonder why none of obamas great achievements were ever put befor congress to be voted on. Could it be that even obama knew they were crap deals that congress would never ratify. I guess the entire world now knows how reliable obamas word is.

The Great Obama

According to whom? Your fellow robots? I am not impressed.

A survey of noted historians......I am impressed

Sycophants, selecting the opinions of fellow sycophants, is not impressive Mr. Robot.
Really

Then how did Reagan and Ike make the top ten

Trumps foreign policy defies all logic
!

But it seems as if he has been more effective than Obama was. How do you reconcile the differences? Obama was a great speaker, but I am hard pressed to find any substantive accomplishment on the foreign stage for his administration. Can you point to one? And I am still waiting for that list of sanctions that you claim harmed Russia.

Obama negotiated the Paris Accords, sanctions against Putin, the Iran Nuclear Deal, TPP, NATO response to ISIS

Well, the Paris Accords did nothing but hurt the middle class peoples of the US so I think that doesn't help your cause, you have yet to show me any sanction that actually did a single thing, the Iran deal was great for Obama and his minions but was catastrophic for the rest of the free world so once again I think you should choose something different. I did say substantive accomplishments, so far you have trotted out things that helped dictators, the wealthy elite, and Obama's sycophants, but screwed over the rest of us.
Move that bar

I wonder why none of obamas great achievements were ever put befor congress to be voted on. Could it be that even obama knew they were crap deals that congress would never ratify. I guess the entire world now knows how reliable obamas word is.
Missed Obamacare, stimulus and financial reform didn’t ya?

In this Trumpian era.....we refer to leaders by their primary attribute

Lil Marco
Lying Ted
Lil Rocket Man
Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama

See how it works?

The Great Obama

Based on his actual accomplishments I would have to ask whose opinions are they asking and if they are stacking him up against the likes of the Bushes and Carter, then OK. But if they are stacking him up against JFK and Truman and TR and FDR then I would laugh in their faces. He doesn't hold a candle to any of those I mentioned. He was at best a mediocre president, and when the actual real facts of his presidency finally get out he will probably end up being reviled.
The Great Obama is a top ten president

zsacn5p9ex621.jpg

Don’t see your point

According to Trump, Crimea isnt any big deal because its just "something happened".
Trump says he can override congress directive not to recognise Russian sovereignty over Crimea

Isnt Sarah Palin supposed be keeping an eye on it, since she can see russia from her house?

What are you 12 years old ? That has to be one of the the stupidest retorts on record.

Btw you can see Russia from an island in Alaska.

The Great Obama

How he doesn't have any legacy left, Trump destroyed it all

zsacn5p9ex621.jpg

Don’t see your point

What are you 12 years old ? That has to be one of the the stupidest retorts on record.

Perhaps nothing demonstrates that Trump sucks Putin cock more than Trump saying that Crimea isnt a big deal "something happened), and that Trump saying he can override congress in recognizing crimea as part of russia.

Don’t see your point

Perhaps nothing demonstrates that Trump sucks Putin cock more than Trump saying that Crimea isnt a big deal "something happened), and that Trump saying he can override congress in recognizing crimea as part of russia.

What was Trump supposed to do after the fact sissy boy Obama did nothing?

!

Move that bar

Obama care screwed over tens of millions of middle class Americans so that 5 million could get coverage. it was a tremendous waste of resources, and it also increased the IRS powers to invade peoples privacy. The stimulus helped Obama friends, and some unions, and screwed over the middle class yet again. What financial reform? Please go in to detail over the supposed reforms.

The Great Obama

Trump destroyed nothing that can’t be returned as soon as he leaves office

Move that bar

Obama care screwed over tens of millions of middle class Americans so that 5 million could get coverage. it was a tremendous waste of resources, and it also increased the IRS powers to invade peoples privacy. The stimulus helped Obama friends, and some unions, and screwed over the middle class yet again. What financial reform? Please go in to detail over the supposed reforms.

Nobody got screwed because of Obamacare
The Stimulus stopped a Depression

Obama started the EOs

Obama started the EOs

Washington started EOs

That is how you define the Trump presidency

Chaos in his calibet as he works one Secretary against the other and constantly fires anyone who raises their head

Chaos in foreign policy as he destroys long standing aliances and supports dictators

Chaos in the economy as he starts senseless trade wars and the economy collapse on uncertainty

Chaos in the military as he fires his Generals and ignores their advice

Most of the chaos is a just a poison pill left in the machinery of state by President Trump's predecessor, B. Hussein O.

Things like putting Trannies into infantry units and "deals"with long standing enemies like Cuba and the senior member of the Axis of Evil, Iran, without making it clear to those dictators that the deals were to expire in January 2009, just make it a lot more difficult that it would need to be.

Further, on the domestic front, Obama really fouled up the Health Care system with his ACA, refusing to repair those damages either.

The chaos was pre-planned by the leftists who crapped all over the WH for 8 years.

Obama started the EOs

Washington started EOs

So you just playing a huge troll game?

Forum List

Back