Changes

As a teenager I had a telemarketing job making calls for donations to the NRA. We had these talking points on paper called "zingers" we would use to draw in donations. People would eat this shit up. Most callers didn't care one way or the other what we were saying. We were there to read a script to our marks, and collect a paycheck. We used fearmongering to make money, and the NRA does the same to increase gun sales.
Works like a charm. Tell them there's an ammo shortage, and by God they make it true in their panic. Fear and paranoia sell even better than sex.

Lol...ammo is tight. I go in my backyard for target practice (and the target is a teaper). My whole family shoots, we onyt recognize the American Flag (could give two fucks about the rebel flag) and we are waiting for the likes of you and the wetbacks. My neighbors agree....the ones who sport the confederate flag as well as the negroes whom hate that flag. Our only goal, to keep racists and radicals out of our neighborhood.

DarkFury...join me for a beer, pussy?
Don't drink, never really have.
My white neighbors might have some meth for you....just don't let rhem know you're a wetback
Don't drug either. Got any dark wood to spit in?
Your a N1gger lover?:ack-1:

Lol...ammo is tight. I go in my backyard for target practice (and the target is a teaper). My whole family shoots, we onyt recognize the American Flag (could give two fucks about the rebel flag) and we are waiting for the likes of you and the wetbacks. My neighbors agree....the ones who sport the confederate flag as well as the negroes whom hate that flag. Our only goal, to keep racists and radicals out of our neighborhood.

My white neighbors might have some meth for you....just don't let rhem know you're a wetback
Who said anything about love? I just want to spit.

Who said anything about love? I just want to spit.
Nice

I never buy a gun because I need it...
If I decide I want one I buy it! My wife never disagrees. I am at the range at least a couple times a week and there have been no crowds here. I just wish I could get 22LR ammo more often for $19.89 a brick (500).

As a teenager I had a telemarketing job making calls for donations to the NRA. We had these talking points on paper called "zingers" we would use to draw in donations. People would eat this shit up. Most callers didn't care one way or the other what we were saying. We were there to read a script to our marks, and collect a paycheck. We used fearmongering to make money, and the NRA does the same to increase gun sales.
And they FIRED you for being a FAGGOT? You should sue.

I was one of their highest earning callers on my first day. They loved me. I got tired of putting on a dress suit and tie everyday to talk on the phone.

I see you are avoiding addressing the point. They play you like fools. I played them like fools. I read a script and probably earned the NRA tens of thousands in the two months I worked there. They had a 17 year old on the other line making shit up so he could collect a paycheck, and these elderly nut jobs believed I gave a shit. That's your NRA.

I was one of their highest earning callers on my first day. They loved me. I got tired of putting on a dress suit and tie everyday to talk on the phone.

I see you are avoiding addressing the point. They play you like fools. I played them like fools. I read a script and probably earned the NRA tens of thousands in the two months I worked there. They had a 17 year old on the other line making shit up so he could collect a paycheck, and these elderly nut jobs believed I gave a shit. That's your NRA.
Bubba, thats sales

That's funny; I am a life member and never get phone calls from them...

life member NRA, SAF, and contribute to a few others. I am also on a first name basis with my congress critters - even though I didn't vote for them.

I never buy a gun because I need it...
If I decide I want one I buy it! My wife never disagrees. I am at the range at least a couple times a week and there have been no crowds here. I just wish I could get 22LR ammo more often for $19.89 a brick (500).
If you buy a case or split a case with a buddy it's cheaper.

Oh so YOU wore a dress to work? Could THAT be why the FIRED your faggot ass? I think it's legal now, you can even use the girls bathroom.

life member NRA, SAF, and contribute to a few others. I am also on a first name basis with my congress critters - even though I didn't vote for them.
He's just your basic liberal liar, nothing new.

1, Gun sales are UP again.
2, Ammo is tight AGAIN
3, Range time {weekends} you need to call ahead
4, Obama targets have DOUBLED in price
5, More FAMILIES are shooting at the range then ever before
6, The age range on shooters has been LOWERED {10 IF supervised}
7, The number of women taking hand gun classes has DOUBLED
8, Rebel flags are popping up EVERYWHERE
9, Open carry is GROWING
10, The price of AR and SKS mags is UP

This is what I see where I live. The media is telling you one thing but what are YOUR eyes and ears telling YOU?
This is what you see in your own sick and delusional mind.

1, Gun sales are UP again.
2, Ammo is tight AGAIN
3, Range time {weekends} you need to call ahead
4, Obama targets have DOUBLED in price
5, More FAMILIES are shooting at the range then ever before
6, The age range on shooters has been LOWERED {10 IF supervised}
7, The number of women taking hand gun classes has DOUBLED
8, Rebel flags are popping up EVERYWHERE
9, Open carry is GROWING
10, The price of AR and SKS mags is UP

This is what I see where I live. The media is telling you one thing but what are YOUR eyes and ears telling YOU?
This is what you see in your own sick and delusional mind.
Nope, see it in sales and use as well as membership there.

Calls were regulated between different callers. Some people were "fed" more lifetime members, and others were fed newer contributors. It usually depended on how good they were at what they did.

Their systems weren't perfect, and I'm sure people fell through the cracks. Sometimes we would even get alerts from people who it said were lifetime members who were never members at all.

Why would you call someone that is already given?

We were at Disneyland over the week and I saw two guys wearing t-shirts with gun motifs, both were asked where they could get the shirts for sale. Never seen that before.

I'm seeing more and more interest in guns. The shooting range I go to is getting increasingly busier with each visit. I used to go in the evening but it's getting too crowded (a lot of couples) so I go in the mornings now.

We were at Disneyland over the week and I saw two guys wearing t-shirts with gun motifs, both were asked where they could get the shirts for sale. Never seen that before.
A simple T shirt has become a personal statement be it music or politics. The number of rebel T shirts I have seen is up as well.

I'm seeing more and more interest in guns. The shooting range I go to is getting increasingly busier with each visit. I used to go in the evening but it's getting too crowded (a lot of couples) so I go in the mornings now.
I shoot mid week here as weekends are almost impossible. They may start renting shooting stalls by the half hour as well.

Forum List

Back