Change

Sometimes I'm tempted to vote for candidates that offer 'Hope' and/or 'Change'. I realize I should seek medical care for this, but I just haven't gotten around to it.

Change I can believe in.

BCO1055.jpg

Or at least I could believe in before Greenspan too over the Fed...

That may be the change you can believe in...

...but this is the change that you can use.

060305.jpg

Last edited:
What is something you want to change about yourself, but just haven't got around to doing yet?

Or are you perfect, and don't need to change? :doubt:

Just remember, don't go changing to try and please ME, I love you just the way you are. ;)

One should always be very careful before asking for change. Take this incident:

A mate of mine asked his wife what she'd like for her Birthday. She said that she would like to be ten again.

So, on the morning of her birthday, he arose early and made her a
bowl of Coco Pops and jammy toasties! He took her to Alton Towers and put her on every ride in the park:

The Death Slide

The Wall of Fear

The Screaming Monster Roller Coaster

Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. Right away they went to a McD's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate milkshake.

Then it was off to the movies: the latest Kiddies three hour epic cartoon, a hot dog, popcorn, all the Coke she could drink, her favourite lolly and M&M's! What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with him and collapsed onto the bed exhausted. He leaned over her with a big smile and lovingly asked 'Well dear, what was it like being eight again?'

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression changed to one of
total realisation ... 'I meant my dress size, you fucking idiot !!!'

As for me, well, there are times when I'd like to change into a fly on the wall!

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way
I can't wait to look in the mirror 'cause I get better lookin' each day
To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man
Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can

:eusa_whistle:

Echo, when I saw the thread title, I thought you were asking for this:

pocket+change.jpg

Forum List

Back