Change

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
What is something you want to change about yourself, but just haven't got around to doing yet?

Or are you perfect, and don't need to change? :doubt:

Just remember, don't go changing to try and please ME, I love you just the way you are. ;)

I want to be able to more effectively spend my time. Any ideas besides wasting time posting on this message board? :confused:

I'm not sure that people should have to have something that they need to change... look what happened when they elected a President on change... we're all screwed now... :eusa_eh:

Change just for the sake of change isn't always good. Can't people be happy the way they are?

What is something you want to change about yourself, but just haven't got around to doing yet?

Just remember, don't go changing to try and please ME, I love you just the way you are. ;)

Why do women ASSUME they can change people?

Change I can believe in.

BCO1055.jpg

Or at least I could believe in before Greenspan too over the Fed...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I would definitely change to please YOU.:lol:

However, since I'm perfect, I'll pass.:eusa_whistle:

I would definitely change to please YOU.:lol:

However, since I'm perfect, I'll pass.:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_naughty::hmpf::cheeky-smiley-018:

I try to live as our Lord Jesus did therefore Im as perfect as mortal man can be.

New Topics

Forum List

Back