Change NFL Tax Laws

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Trump calls for tax law changes for NFL over protests: Twitter post

“Why is the NFL getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country? Change tax law!” Trump wrote in a post on Twitter.

they dropped the tax exempt status already. anyone know what other breaks the NFL gets? if the exemptions are to help local economies, jobs for games, and other ways that do in fact put $ back into the communities, leave it alone, trump and stop poking shit for the sake of saying LOOK AT ME I'M POKING SOMETHING!!! that's how russian pee-gate rumors start.

since i don't know, i can't really say much other than trump is being trump again. so back to the - anyone know what breaks they get?

Im pretty sure local government builds their stadiums. IDK how all that works though. Like if the teams pay money as "rent" or something.
Their expensive luxury suites and what not can also be written off as a "business expense" as most are leased by corporations. They make a couple billion every year off that alone.

Im pretty sure local government builds their stadiums. IDK how all that works though. Like if the teams pay money as "rent" or something.
Their expensive luxury suites and what not can also be written off as a "business expense" as most are leased by corporations. They make a couple billion every year off that alone.
i think it *depends*. for the cowboys arlington paid a ton for that stadium to get it away from irving and for the local businesses. not sure what that would mean for tax breaks trump would be talking about however.

seems to me trump is burning his bridges with all those FB owners The guys who gave him and the republican party .... millions He just insists on shooting from the hip never taking into consideration what his BS really does

Forum List

Back