Change libel laws?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
"Isn't it a shame that someone can write an article or book, totally make up stories and form a picture of a person that is literally the exact opposite of the fact, and get away with it without retribution or cost. Don't know why Washington politicians don't change libel laws?" Trump wrote on Twitter in September.

In another instance, Trump specifically named The New York Times in a March 2017 tweet: "The failing @nytimes has disgraced the media world. Gotten me wrong for two solid years. Change libel laws?"

Justice Clarence Thomas calls for reconsideration of landmark libel case

-------------------------------------------
Yes Trump its amazing the trash the National Enquirer writes, Info Wars , Fox & Friends, all the right wing nuts write.

The garbage they write.

So you think that only the right makes up things? CNN publishes things that are not true all the time. There are other left wing "news" publications that do the same. Some are even crazier then the National Enquirer.

"Isn't it a shame that someone can write an article or book, totally make up stories and form a picture of a person that is literally the exact opposite of the fact, and get away with it without retribution or cost. Don't know why Washington politicians don't change libel laws?" Trump wrote on Twitter in September.

In another instance, Trump specifically named The New York Times in a March 2017 tweet: "The failing @nytimes has disgraced the media world. Gotten me wrong for two solid years. Change libel laws?"

Justice Clarence Thomas calls for reconsideration of landmark libel case

-------------------------------------------
Yes Trump its amazing the trash the National Enquirer writes, Info Wars , Fox & Friends, all the right wing nuts write.

The garbage they write.

Those are David Pecker's product. 'Nuff said right there.

Rump inramously blurted out on the campaign trail that he wanted to "open up libel laws" so that when some newspaper dared to criticize Hair Orange Snowflake they could be sued into submission, in other words they'd be suppressed from ever challenging His Narcissistic Wimpity. I had a go-to video of that speech that I've posted literally dozens of times on these pages but interestingly, that video no longer exists on YouTube, nor does any other.

So you think that only the right makes up things? CNN publishes things that are not true all the time. There are other left wing "news" publications that do the same. Some are even crazier then the National Enquirer.

Which ones are crazier. I never seen such trash in my life, except standing in lines at the counter, which I'm sure many people see the rags and its acts like a billboard, same effect.

So of course we need to put a stop to freedom of speech.

But yet you have no problem with daily "news" slanted by CNN, the Daily Kos, the Daily Beast, the Democratic Underground and others.
Then pile on all the old standards like MSM, NCBS, the Washington Post on a daily, sometimes hourly deriding Trump.

It only matters that it is Hillary.

So of course we need to put a stop to freedom of speech.

But yet you have no problem with daily "news" slanted by CNN, the Daily Kos, the Daily Beast, the Democratic Underground and others.
Then pile on all the old standards like MSM, NCBS, the Washington Post on a daily, sometimes hourly deriding Trump.

It only matters that it is Hillary.

The Daily Kos, the Daily Beast, the Democratic Underground --- are not news organizations. Blog sites contain blogs, i.e. opinions. And the last named is a fucking message board.

Oh and "NCBS" doesn't even exist.

Forum List

Back