Change is good

"Without change, something sleeps in us and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken." :)

Dune3.jpg

Dear and Undear members of USMB,

Change is upon us and today is my day for change. I have resigned as a moderator of this fine board. It is time for me to step aside. I've enjoyed my time as a moderator and I've learned a lot about many of you and a lot about myself doing this job. I've been on many a political message board, and even been an admin and moderator prior to my time as a moderator here. Of all the internet travels I've made, of all the political message boards I've participated in, of all my past experience as both a member and moderator on political message boards, USMB is the best. The moderating team here is the best I've ever seen and certainly the best group of people I've ever worked with.
The time has come for me to return to experience this board for the original reason that I joined it, discussion.

To the staff of USMB,

It is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye to my friends on the staff. It is just a partial goodbye though, I am vacating my position as a moderator, but not leaving the board.
All of you know that I appreciate and respect each and every one of you. It has been my pleasure and honor to work with all of you as both a peer and as a friend. Keep the fires burning.

Good move:thup:

Change is upon us and today is my day for change. I have resigned as a moderator of this fine board. It is time for me to step aside. I've enjoyed my time as a moderator and I've learned a lot about many of you and a lot about myself doing this job. I've been on many a political message board, and even been an admin and moderator prior to my time as a moderator here. Of all the internet travels I've made, of all the political message boards I've participated in, of all my past experience as both a member and moderator on political message boards, USMB is the best. The moderating team here is the best I've ever seen and certainly the best group of people I've ever worked with.
The time has come for me to return to experience this board for the original reason that I joined it, discussion.

To the staff of USMB,

It is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye to my friends on the staff. It is just a partial goodbye though, I am vacating my position as a moderator, but not leaving the board.
All of you know that I appreciate and respect each and every one of you. It has been my pleasure and honor to work with all of you as both a peer and as a friend. Keep the fires burning.

Knowing You first from here, and, around, It has been an honor working with you Alan. You add good perspective to any situation, and, it's well appreciated. :beer: You are a good friend. :):):):):)

Yes alan, may you find your way among the quarries and their rocks. May you find real friends who support and listen to you in times of strife and who are there to help ferry truth your way.

The others, well they can just go their own way.

To the staff of USMB,

Knowing You first from here, and, around, It has been an honor working with you Alan. You add good perspective to any situation, and, it's well appreciated. :beer: You are a good friend. :):):):):)

Likewise my friend, and thank you.

It's a groove thang. :thup:

And to you and whoever else props this place up, day in and day out, I must say that your efforts are appreciated.

Well, it ain't me anymore.

Congratulations! It's so much more fun not to have any responsibilities whatsoever!

I wouldn't say I don't have responsibility on this forum, just not mod responsibility.
I'll still try to make it a place worthy of debate and visiting, just not from a mod perspective. Kind of like you do.

To the staff of USMB,

Sorry to spoil the party but you don't know nor do you want to know this nutjob. How about we improve our mods here? it's only up from Alan1. He's a disgrace. People like him should have never been allowed to be a mod .

Truth be told, Intense knows me much better than you do on a personal level. He knows me much better than you from a moderating standpoint. He holds a much better historical knowledge of me and frame of reference than you do. You may like tossing out the insult, but you really don't know the full truth about me. I'm ok with your limited knowledge judgement. It is.

Sorry to spoil the party but you don't know nor do you want to know this nutjob. How about we improve our mods here? it's only up from Alan1. He's a disgrace. People like him should have never been allowed to be a mod .

Truth be told, Intense knows me much better than you do on a personal level. He knows me much better than you from a moderating standpoint. He holds a much better historical knowledge of me and frame of reference than you do. You may like tossing out the insult, but you really don't know the full truth about me. I'm ok with your limited knowledge judgement. It is.

Yeah? You know what I know about you. We'll just leave it at that, unless you want to pursue it further? Since you're not a mod anymore, just lay low and we'll leave it there. understand?

Can I have your old job? I love doing thankless work for people who don't appreciate it.

Anyways, thanks for your service, and I wish you the best, Alan. :)

Gracie said:
You did a great job, hon! And I am thrilled you plan to stay anyway!!
:smiliehug:
Yes,thank you for all your help on the team over the years!!

Good luck to you my friend :)

Forum List

Back