Change is good

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
Dear and Undear members of USMB,

Change is upon us and today is my day for change. I have resigned as a moderator of this fine board. It is time for me to step aside. I've enjoyed my time as a moderator and I've learned a lot about many of you and a lot about myself doing this job. I've been on many a political message board, and even been an admin and moderator prior to my time as a moderator here. Of all the internet travels I've made, of all the political message boards I've participated in, of all my past experience as both a member and moderator on political message boards, USMB is the best. The moderating team here is the best I've ever seen and certainly the best group of people I've ever worked with.
The time has come for me to return to experience this board for the original reason that I joined it, discussion.

To the staff of USMB,

It is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye to my friends on the staff. It is just a partial goodbye though, I am vacating my position as a moderator, but not leaving the board.
All of you know that I appreciate and respect each and every one of you. It has been my pleasure and honor to work with all of you as both a peer and as a friend. Keep the fires burning.

What can I say alan that I haven't already told you in the mod room and PM :) Be well, be happy and I wish you nothing but the best!! It was a great pleasure sharing a foxhole with you....

Thank you for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers_intro_logo.jpg

Where everybody knows your name. :)

What can I say alan that I haven't already told you in the mod room and PM :) Be well, be happy and I wish you nothing but the best!! It was a great pleasure sharing a foxhole with you....

Thank you for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a mod room?? :eusa_shifty:

As others said Alan, thanks for your thankless job. Anyone who keeps this place afloat deserves a :beer:

Thank you for your service......and enjoy the BEDLAM......:)

Forum List

Back