Chancellor Scholz prepares large scale deportation of illegals and welfare scroungers

Don't blame Syrians, Germany is one of the biggest racist states in Europa, in difference to US or UK a true integration of Syrians in Germany is impossible, so Syrians and another Muslims hate German society because all their dreams had been broken. By the way only imbecile morons can emigrate to Germany now, the country has no future
You have no idea what you are talking about. They are being privileged, get free driving licenses, get jobs in the best paid manufacturing branch (cars), fully furnished flats while we have a housing crisis according to the regime. Still, it is hard to get them to work. Fuck you all, death to you all.

Example:

We always had good relations with Russia
Who cares what happened before?
Let us talk about the future.
It's possible Russia will have good relations with USA, but never with Germany.
Russian people don't like cheap traitors and backstabbers.
Before 2021 Germany was the number one for Russia, today it's nothing, Russians despise it, all old wounds have been opened and Scholz & Co ( or next chancellors ) shall look for commodities somewhere else, moreover Russian market is closed for Germany for everlasting time

You have no idea what you are talking about. They are being privileged, get free driving licenses, get jobs in the best paid manufacturing branch (cars), fully furnished flats while we have a housing crisis according to the regime. Still, it is hard to get them to work. Fuck you all, death to you all.

Example:

Why there are almost no problems with Muslims in USA, almost all of them are well integrated, at work, the crime leverage is very low.
I can answer you.
Germany considers all non-native Germans as citizens of second or third classes, so it earns results of its idiotic policy now

Why there are almost no problems with Muslims in USA, almost all of them are well integrated, at work, the crime leverage is very low.
I can answer you.
Germany considers all non-native Germans as citizens of second or third classes, so it earns results of its idiotic policy now
Muslims in the USA are regular migrants.

Who cares what happened before?

I. In the moment for example I try to find out something what perhaps had happened about one or two million years ago because this could be important for the future of all mankind.

Let us talk about the future.

You think you will have a future?

It's possible Russia will have good relations with USA, but never with Germany.

I guess in Germany exist the most Russian speakers outside of Russia and in Russia exist the most German speakers outside of Germany. English speaks everyone in the world.

Russian people don't like cheap traitors and backstabbers.

That's why the Russians will get very serios problems with Putin and his criminal gang.

Before 2021 Germany was the number one for Russia,

Exactly - we trusted in Russia after the end of the cold war. A big step for Germany. But when we trust then we trust. This time is over now.

today it's nothing,

Not nothing - less than nothing since Putin decided to attack Europe in the Ukraine.

Russians despise it,

What is "it" in this context? It is what it is. Russia decided to be an enemy of Europe and started to attack the own roots. Whatever in Russia will come - I doubt it will be a Russia anyone knows now. And I do not think this will be a golden future for Russia.

all old wounds have been opened

I fear the never healing wounds of Russia will be opened from the new Stalin Putin much wider than most Russians are able to think.

and Scholz & Co ( or next chancellors ) shall look for commodities somewhere else, moreover Russian market is closed for Germany for everlasting time

Dear little boy - you have absolutelly not any idea what you try to say when you say so. See you in some years in an airless Chinese fantasy or in an heavy Russian stone age.

Last edited:
LOL
You're funny
How many officials are black in Germany?
How many peoples of color have important political offices or ministerial?
How many black cops has the country?
what is your answer?

I. In the moment for example I try to find out something what perhaps had happened about one or two million years ago because this could be important for the future of all mankind.

You think you will have a future?

I guess in Germany exist the most Russian speakers outside of Russia and in Russia exist the most German speakers outside of Germany. English speaks everyone in the world.

That's why the Russians will get very serios problems with Putin and his criminal gang.

Exactly - we trusted in Russia after the end of the cold war. A big step for Germany. But when we trust then we trust. This time is over now.

Not nothing - less than nothing since Putin decided to attack Europe in the Ukraine.

What is "it" in this context? It is what it is. Russia decided to be an enemy of Europe and started to attack the own roots. Whatever in Russia will come - I doubt it will be a Russia anyone knows now. And I do not think this will be a golden future for Russia.

I fear the never healing wounds of Russia will be opened from the new Stalin Putin much wider than most Russians are able to think.

Dear little boy - you have absolutelly not any idea what you try to say when you say so. See you in some years in an airless Chinese fantasy or in an heavy Russian stone age.

No one is taking lectures about Russia from modern day Nazis , trust me.

No one is taking lectures about Russia from modern day Nazis , trust me.

Good grief, what had happened with the biological intelligence on our planet? Or are you an artificial stupidity? Who needs men like Lukashenko and Putin "to save" the own countries is just simple dead without to know this. Maybe the question is why the currently totally dead Russians are snoring so loud that the Andromeda galaxy likes to see what is happening in this region of the universe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back