Chancellor Scholz prepares large scale deportation of illegals and welfare scroungers

Good grief, what had happened with the biological intelligence on our planet? Or are you an artificial stupidity? Who needs men like Lukashenko and Putin "to save" the own countries is just simple dead without to know this. Maybe the question is why the currently totally dead Russians are snoring so loud that the Andromeda galaxy likes to see what is happening in this region of the universe.
Don't know what that convoluted bollocks means, but like i say no one will take lectures on Russia from German Nazis who killed millions in the very area of Donbass, once again they see German Panzers there, i am happy to say most blown to pieces, don't you have a blow up hitler doll to play with with full moving parts? if you get my drift.

Don't know what that convoluted bollocks means, but like i say no one will take lectures on Russia from German Nazis who killed millions in the very area of Donbass,

First of all: god likes to speak with you. Now! An in general you should try top speak with god before you like to say such a weird brutal nonsense about a totally unknown person. You risk a lot by doing so.

Second: Specially also in the Donbass region murdered as well Ukrainians and Russians in masses German pows.

once again they see German Panzers

Panzer= tank; the plural from Panzer is Panzer in German, the plural from tank is tanks in English

there, i am happy to say most blown to pieces, don't you have a blow up hitler doll to play with with full moving parts? if you get my drift.

I do not have any idea what you like to say with all this nonsense here. Do you celebrate the 100,000st heavy war crime of Russia in the Ukraine with this weird words? Leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers. Yesterday!

I. In the moment for example I try to find out something what perhaps had happened about one or two million years ago because this could be important for the future of all mankind.

You think you will have a future?

I guess in Germany exist the most Russian speakers outside of Russia and in Russia exist the most German speakers outside of Germany. English speaks everyone in the world.

That's why the Russians will get very serios problems with Putin and his criminal gang.

Exactly - we trusted in Russia after the end of the cold war. A big step for Germany. But when we trust then we trust. This time is over now.

Not nothing - less than nothing since Putin decided to attack Europe in the Ukraine.

What is "it" in this context? It is what it is. Russia decided to be an enemy of Europe and started to attack the own roots. Whatever in Russia will come - I doubt it will be a Russia anyone knows now. And I do not think this will be a golden future for Russia.

I fear the never healing wounds of Russia will be opened from the new Stalin Putin much wider than most Russians are able to think.

Dear little boy - you have absolutelly not any idea what you try to say when you say so. See you in some years in an airless Chinese fantasy or in an heavy Russian stone age.

Germany shall look for cheap commodities somewhere else, Russia goes to China and can survive as a Chinese minor partner.
The good question what does Germany which lost not only Russian natural resources but also Russian, Near East, North African and probably Chinese markets?

Germany shall look for cheap commodities somewhere else, Russia goes to China and can survive as a Chinese minor partner.

The good question what does Germany which lost not only Russian natural resources but also Russian, Near East, North African and probably Chinese markets?

Hmm ... and then they will pass the border in little groups of millions a Russian general once warned ... .

I always thought the Chinese are somehow honorful - but you are not, Chinese, isn't it? Are you a Sowiet? Hmm ... I guess I will have first to read the Tao Te Ching before I will be able to understand how the Chinese organize their thoughts.

Last edited:
LOL
You're funny
How many officials are black in Germany? ...

Nelson Müller is black for example. Very famous chef. A wonderful man. And Roberto Blanco has not only a black skin but is also a Black from the blackest black political party CSU of the blackest black country Bavaria in Germany.

PS: How many Blacks do you think live in Germany, weirdo? We are not the USA.

Last edited:
Nelson Müller is black for example. Very famous chef. A wonderful man. And Roberto Blanco has not only a black skin but is also a Black from the blackest black political party CSU of the blackest black country Bavaria in Germany.

Almost a third of your country has foreign roots but most of officials are native Germans.
Why?
Probably it shall start a kind of Affirmative Action in Germany
Foreigners have no smallest chance to be really integrated in your society, even Turks who are already in fourth generation by you.
Therefore your country is attractive for welfare bandits from the entirely world but not for hard-working people.
There are many Turks in USA who became true Americans in ten - fifteen years.
Do you know only one born in Germany Turk who will confess he became a German even after living fifty years by you?

Hmm ... and then they will pass the border in little groups of millions a Russian general once warned ... .

I always thought the Chinese are somehow honorful - but you are not, Chinese, isn't it? Are you a Sowiet? Hmm ... I guess I will have first to read the Tao Te Ching before I will be able to understand how the Chinese organize their thoughts.

Forget Russia, a rapprochement could happen in three hundred years, not earlier.
Germany is the Enemy # 1 for Russia, it's most hated country for Russians because it's a backstabber and traitor.
Moreover Germany fights against Russia since last 1,200 years

Almost a third of your country has foreign roots

Sorry - but this is a stupid sentence. Only becasue Nelson Müller has a black skin thid not means he is not a German or a second kind German with "foreign" roots. Nelson Müller is a typical German. 100% Gernan.

but most of officials are native Germans.

Let me explain to you: The word "German" not exists in "Germany" - where also this word not exists. Wir selbst sind keine Germanen in Germanien. A German is a German only from outside of Germany. In very most cases we Germans are a mix of Gemanics, Celts and Romans (including Jews). So Nelson Müller's ancestors are perhaps from the Nubian Legion - or not. I will ask him when I will meet him - or not. I guess "or not" because it could be we could speak about something else - or not.

Why?
Probably it shall start a kind of Affirmative Action in Germany
Foreigners have no smallest chance to be really integrated in your society, even Turks who are already in fourth generation by you.

Not your problem, stranger, who not lives in Germany and never will become a Gernan.

Therefore your country is attractive for welfare bandits from the entirely world but not for hard-working people.

There are many Turks in USA who became true Americans in ten - fifteen years.

:lol:

Do you know only one born in Germany Turk who will confess he became a German even after living fifty years by you?

I remember in this context and older lady in TV who came once fromTurkey. She said: "When I came to Germany I knew everything about Germany. Now I live more than 40 years here and I do not really know Germany."

More German never anyone will be able to be.

Last edited:
Sorry - but this is a stupid sentence. Only becasue Nelson Müller has a black skin thid not means he is not a German or a second kind German with "foreign" roots. Nelson Müller is a typical German. 100% Gernan.

Let me explain to you: The word "German" not exists in "Germany" - where also this word not exists. Wir selbst sind keine Germanen in Germanien. A German is a German only from outside of Germany. In very most cases we Germans are a mix of Gemanics, Celts and Romans (including Jews). So Nelson Müller's ancestors are perhaps from the Nubian Legion - or not. I will ask him when I will meet him - or not. I guess "or not" because it could be we could speak about something else - or not.

Not your problem, stranger, who not lives in Germany and never will become a Gernan.

:lol:

I remember in this context and older lady in TV who came once fromTurkey. She said: "When I came to Germany I knew everything about Germany. Now I live more than 40 years here and I do not really know Germany."

More German never anyone will be able to be.

Germany is a racist state where minorities can be discriminated without any real punishment.
Just try to refuse a black to enter a club or discotheque in USA.
ACLU will sue you until the third generation.
In Germany it's normal, there are following groups according to their privileges

1. West - Germans
1. East - Germans
3. West Europeans
4. East Europeans
5. White refugees
6. Non-white refugees
7. Africans, religious Muslims

Suppose an idiot (only idiots can come to work in Germany) comes to Munich from an Asian country to work as an engineer or physician.
Police will ask continuously his papers at any corner, he will be discriminated everywhere including his new company, there is almost no effective laws against discrimination in Germany, punishment for discrimination is extremely low and practically a joke.
In USA the situation is absolutely other, the state punishes those who discriminate others.

Of course blacks can be accepted as clowns or toilet cleaners.
But, where are blacks as real bosses in Germany?
How many non-whites run German DAX - concerns, how many non-whites with real power are in your parliament or government?
Berlin for example has almost 40 percent citizens with foreign roots but almost all offices by local authorities are filled up by native Germans.
Foreigners are good for dirty stupid works with no perspective, better jobs belong to Germans only.

In any German manufacturing shop the first shift is preferable for Germans, the second one belongs to 'good' foreigners (East Europeans) and finally the third one is booked for refugees, blacks, non-whites, Ukrainians etc.

Just try to do the same in USA, unions will tear your ass up, no babbling helps you

Germany is a racist state where minorities can be discriminated without any real punishment.
Just try to refuse a black to enter a club or discotheque in USA.
ACLU will sue you until the third generation.
In Germany it's normal, there are following groups according to their privileges

1. West - Germans
1. East - Germans
3. West Europeans
4. East Europeans
5. White refugees
6. Non-white refugees
7. Africans, religious Muslims

Suppose an idiot (only idiots can come to work in Germany) comes to Munich from an Asian country to work as an engineer or physician.
Police will ask continuously his papers at any corner, he will be discriminated everywhere including his new company, there is almost no effective laws against discrimination in Germany, punishment for discrimination is extremely low and practically a joke.
In USA the situation is absolutely other, the state punishes those who discriminate others.

The discrimination between East and West started with Constantinople=East-Rome=Orient and Rome=West-Rome=Occident. And the discrimination between America and Europe is "new world " and "old world". And what you say about Germany shows only that you have not any light idea what you try to speak about.

Last edited:
B9316380852Z.1_20150224190008_001_GK7A28JOM.1-0.jpg

Chancellor Scholz celebrating his "large scale deportations"

The parliament passed the law "Rückführungsvereinfachungsgesetz" (repatriation improvement act). The law itself says that it will lead to an estimated additional 600 deportations per year. So this is Scholz´ "migration U-turn". 600 per year. It is ridiculous. He´s better among the first 600 undesirables.

German Chancellor Scholz has told German magazine DER SPIEGEL, that Germany must now deport on a large scale. Who is not willing to work or not protected by the asylum law, cannot stay with us, he said. This is why Germany needs a whole bunch of measures. Limit immigration and deportations are the keys of his messages. He also wants to bolster German border patrols and demands better protection of the European borders. He also supports that asylum seekers get no more cash but non-cash benefits.

The stupid rules don´t allow me to post a source, since it isn´t English. Drop it already!

Not a source, just a random link:

Ref:
I believe it when I see it

Hasan chop!

I'd break out granpas uniform
fgggbhhhhhjjjbb.jpg

Jus saying ... eventually it's gonna come to that with these people

Hasan chop!

View attachment 890192

See post 133.

Where are they being deported to?

In the wake of the Rwanda issue in the UK.

Hasan chop!

View attachment 890192

You never know these days, hope we don't see cattle trucks and snarling Alsatian dogs at the local Bahnhof.

German Chancellor Scholz has told German magazine DER SPIEGEL, that Germany must now deport on a large scale. Who is not willing to work or not protected by the asylum law, cannot stay with us, he said. This is why Germany needs a whole bunch of measures. Limit immigration and deportations are the keys of his messages. He also wants to bolster German border patrols and demands better protection of the European borders. He also supports that asylum seekers get no more cash but non-cash benefits.

The stupid rules don´t allow me to post a source, since it isn´t English. Drop it already!

Not a source, just a random link:

Ref:
I am 100% behind this, welfare 🇷🇺 🐖 🇷🇺 scroungers (including you invalid ivan ) will all be deported back to afro- asia

Forum List

Back