Champions League

The Germans are coming

Sep 30, 2014
Currently in Northern Austria
Anyone else watching the champions league?

Or is this another forum in which football is "unamerican libruuul nonsence"?

The Barca vs PSG match was the most exciting and beautifull so far.

Not sure if it has to do with an exciting PSG side or the further decline of Barca.

Anyone else watching the champions league?

Or is this another forum in which football is "unamerican libruuul nonsence"?

The Barca vs PSG match was the most exciting and beautifull so far.

Not sure if it has to do with an exciting PSG side or the further decline of Barca.

What the hell is PSG? Who else is in it? Is it over? Wtf is Barca? Was the score 0-0?

What is the champions league? How many teams compete in it? Are they even called "teams?"

How dare you call that sissy European wanker game "football".

Football is not a European game, because it is the most popular sport in Central America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa.

I find it hillarious when someone comes up to denounce a sport and to mock it.

What kind of people have such low IQs that they deem it nececery to denounce a sport because it is "foreign" or whatever.

Really just pathetic, I wouldnt be suprised if this behavior was the result of several generations of redneck inbreeding and it`s negative effects on human reasoning.

What the hell is PSG? Who else is in it? Is it over? Wtf is Barca? Was the score 0-0?

PSG is Paris Saint Germain and is a Football club from Paris - France.

The match happend several days ago.

Barca is the Nickname of FC Barcelona a catalonian football club from Spain.

The score was a 3-2 victory for PSG.

What is the champions league? How many teams compete in it? Are they even called "teams?"

Every nation has it`s football league and every continent a football federation. The championsleague is held on every continent and is a tournament in which the best football clubs from each country in the continent contest to be the best.

32 Teams (clubs) compete.

One can call them clubs or teams. Dont see the difference.

How dare you call that sissy European wanker game "football".

Football is not a European game, because it is the most popular sport in Central America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa.

I find it hillarious when someone comes up to denounce a sport and to mock it.

What kind of people have such low IQs that they deem it nececery to denounce a sport because it is "foreign" or whatever.

Really just pathetic, I wouldnt be suprised if this behavior was the result of several generations of redneck inbreeding and it`s negative effects on human reasoning.

I don't understand the game. I watched the world cup back about ten years ago. Now the French team for instance, how is it that half that team can never get touched by an opposing player, yet they fall down on their backs and hold their legs and roll around and blubber with great theatrics and histrionics? What the fuck is that all about? Can you imagine that ever happening in an NFL or NHL game? I mean those goons really hit each other! Hard!

I don't understand the game. I watched the world cup back about ten years ago.

Well good for you. Nobody is forcing to like it or to even watch it. And there is certainly no need for you to bitch arround then.

Now the French team for instance, how is it that half that team can never get touched by an opposing player, yet they fall down on their backs and hold their legs and roll around and blubber with great theatrics and histrionics? What the fuck is that all about?

That is called diving, it started appering in the 1990s and if a player is caught faking injury he receives a card by the ref.

Can you imagine that ever happening in an NFL or NHL game?

I dont care.

What kind of a braindead moron compares sports?

I mean those goons really hit each other! Hard!

I have seen legs broken, heads smashed, skin ripped off, arms broken and other injuries during matches.

And what kind of a psychopath watches a sport to see violence?

I do not want to see injuries and brutish nonsence, I want to see elegance, beauty, tagtics, team work and individual brilliance.

Now go and annoy someone else!

Forum List

Back