Chadwick Boseman RIP

Just 43 years old, Chadwick Bosman, famous for his portrayal of the comic book hero Black Panther, has died from colon cancer.

A talented actor, taken so young.

Yeah...wow...just saw this......talk about horrible. One of those stories that really ruins your day.......he had everything going for him, likely the best medical care in the world and they couldn't save him. Vince Flynn, an author I used to read was young when he died of cancer too.........and he also had everything going for him.....horrible stories...

Wow shocking, I met him many times. Very down to earth and humble guy....looked a lot younger Than his age and never looked sick or frail to me and he was battling cancer. Will be missed for sure.

Racist movie
Movie?
Which one?
Yasuke (pre-production)
Yasuke
2021What If...? (TV Series) (filming)
T'Challa / Black Panther
- Episode #1.1 (2021) ... T'Challa / Black Panther (voice)
2020Ma Rainey's Black Bottom (completed)
Levee
2020Da 5 Bloods
Stormin' Norman
201921 Bridges
Andre Davis
2019Avengers: Endgame
T'Challa / Black Panther
2018Avengers: Infinity War
T'Challa / Black Panther
2018Black Panther
T'Challa / Black Panther
2017Marshall
Thurgood Marshall
2016Message from the King
Jacob King
2016Captain America: Civil War
T'Challa / Black Panther
2016Gods of Egypt
Thoth
20149 Kisses (Short)
Musician
2014Get on Up
James Brown
2014/IDraft Day
Vontae Mack
Jackie Robinson
2012The Kill Hole
Lt. Samuel Drake
2011Fringe (TV Series)
Cameron James
- Subject 9 (2011) ... Cameron James
2011Justified (TV Series)
Ralph 'Flex' Beeman
- For Blood or Money (2011) ... Ralph 'Flex' Beeman
2011Detroit 1-8-7 (TV Series)
Tommy Westin
- Beaten/Cover Letter (2011) ... Tommy Westin
2011Castle (TV Series)
Chuck Russell
- Poof, You're Dead (2011) ... Chuck Russell
2010The Glades (TV Series)
Michael Richmond
- Honey (2010) ... Michael Richmond
2010Persons Unknown (TV Series)
Graham McNair
- Shadows in the Cave (2010) ... Graham McNair
- And Then There Was One (2010) ... Graham McNair
- Seven Sacrifices (2010) ... Graham McNair
- Identity (2010) ... Graham McNair
- Static (2010) ... Graham McNair
Show all 13 episodes
2008-2009Lincoln Heights (TV Series)
Nathaniel Ray
- Lucky (2009) ... Nathaniel Ray
- The Gathering Storm (2009) ... Nathaniel Ray
- With You I Will Leave (2009) ... Nathaniel Ray
- Aftershock (2009) ... Nathaniel Ray
- Persons of Interest (2009) ... Nathaniel Ray
Show all 9 episodes
2009Lie to Me (TV Series)
Cabe McNeil
- Truth or Consequences (2009) ... Cabe McNeil
2008Cold Case (TV Series)
Dexter 'Dex' Collins '05
- Street Money (2008) ... Dexter 'Dex' Collins '05
2008ER (TV Series)
Derek Taylor
- Oh, Brother (2008) ... Derek Taylor
2008The Express
Floyd Little
2007/IIIThe Appointment (Short)
The Mover
2006CSI: NY (TV Series)
Rondo
- Heroes (2006) ... Rondo
2006LadyLike (Short)
Male Lead
2004Date (Short)
New Yorker (as Chad Boseman)
2004Law & Order (TV Series)
Foster Keyes
- Can I Get a Witness? (2004) ... Foster Keyes
2003Third Watch (TV Series)
David Wafer
- In Lieu of Johnson (2003) ... David Wafer
1970All My Children (TV Series)
Reggie Porter Montgomery #1 (2003)

Black Mamba and Black Panther!

EgkVSB_XkAAvxLQ

Egj7YyyWoAANVcZ

Egj7YyyXkAAr_rC

Didn’t get to see Black Panther. Super hero movies are not my thing. I did hear however it was a good movie. RIP

Jackie Robinson.⁠
T'Challo.⁠
Thurgood Marshall.⁠
James Brown.⁠
Chadwick Boseman sure knew how to knock a role out of the park.

In another devastating blow for African Americans, former Portland Trail Blazers great Clifford Robinson has passed away.

Formula 1 Superstar Lewis Hamilton paid respect to Chadwick Boseman with his pole position today

Folded hands

EgmDyK2WsAA3-RB

Last edited:
Be sure to get your prostate exams.

No doubt. Get the colonoscopy. It sucks, I hated the idea and put mine off for about 2 years. When I finally did they pulled out a polyp with a precancerous mutation, doc said another 6 months to a year and it would have been a whole different deal. Also known as the silent killer due to lack of symptoms until it grows and puches through into the bowel or something. Very treatable if found early, but has a tendency to move to the liver if not.

Get. Your. Colonoscopy. Done.

No doubt. Get the colonoscopy. It sucks, I hated the idea and put mine off for about 2 years. When I finally did they pulled out a polyp with a precancerous mutation, doc said another 6 months to a year and it would have been a whole different deal. Also known as the silent killer due to lack of symptoms until it grows and puches through into the bowel or something. Very treatable if found early, but has a tendency to move to the liver if not.

They do indeed suck, but very important to get done once you hit 50.

I had my first one in my 30s (family history). Sure enough, there were a bunch of polyps; pretty big ones.

The prep has gotten a lot less horrible over the years, but the whole process is still no picnic. However, as we can see, much preferable to the possible alternative.

Eh, they are not as bad as having hydrocele and having yer scrotum cut open like I did at 37 they thought I had cancer also it turned out to be a benign growth....

I had my first one in my 30s (family history). Sure enough, there were a bunch of polyps; pretty big ones.

The prep has gotten a lot less horrible over the years, but the whole process is still no picnic. However, as we can see, much preferable to the possible alternative.
Did they use the rasp to cut them down to size?

Eh, they are not as bad as having hydrocele and having yer scrotum cut open like I did at 37 they thought I had cancer also it turned out to be a benign growth....

True. The prep sucks, but the procedure itself is nothing.

Forum List

Back