Chadwick Boseman RIP

Be sure to get your prostate exams.

No doubt. Get the colonoscopy. It sucks, I hated the idea and put mine off for about 2 years. When I finally did they pulled out a polyp with a precancerous mutation, doc said another 6 months to a year and it would have been a whole different deal. Also known as the silent killer due to lack of symptoms until it grows and puches through into the bowel or something. Very treatable if found early, but has a tendency to move to the liver if not.

Get. Your. Colonoscopy. Done.
Eh, they are not as bad as having hydrocele and having yer scrotum cut open like I did at 37 they thought I had cancer also it turned out to be a benign growth....

True. The prep sucks, but the procedure itself is nothing.
For me it's just another reason to take a nap.

Soccer megastar Pierre Emerick Aubameyang pays tribute to Chadwick Boseman after his goal helped his team win a trophy

EgmYxV1XcAAUImh

"This was one of my from the brilliant & once-in-lifetime talent, Chadwick Boseman... Tonight the Heavens received one of its most powerful angels." -Josh Gad

EgkLTHfVoAE0me1

Last edited:
Shaun King is using the death of Chadwick Boseman to sell his book and it is GROTESQUE.

i've just finished the book, some parts are inspiring, some parts are tedious

EgmoiMKUYAEq4qD

EgmoiM1UMAM6R4Y

" I don’t profit off of the sales of the book. At all. I mentioned Chadwick to be sensitive. Because he was on my mind. Not to sell books. I don’t need that." - Shaun King

Last edited:
Chadwick is a rich white man's name. Somewhere on the mainline of a city........Tennis anyone!

somehow, the liberal media will blame white police officers for this!
Link?

Or are you too much of a fragile minded cuck that you can't that that authoritarian dick out of your mouth for 5 seconds??

Chadwick had been battling cancer for almost 5 years and he didn't say anything about it...he just kept pushing...

So if he was self-less enough to keep his sickness to himself -- how about you shut the fuk up for a second about that cancer-riddled personality you got going on inside of you..

Gone at his peak, like Heath Ledger. Very sad.

Yup a really good actor. He was great in Black Panther. Another man gone way to soon.

RIP
Was he "REALLY" good at acting? I think thats a stretch. I think we can mourn his death without inflating his talents.
name 3 movies he has acted in without googling. let's see if you're good at something else other than UFC!
Captain America Civil War, Avengers Infinity War, Avengers Endgame and Black Panther. Thats 4!

:5_1_12024:

7-year-old Kian Westbrook and the Avengers holding a memorial for his hero, Black Panther.

EgroiNcU0AAOomc

Yup a really good actor. He was great in Black Panther. Another man gone way to soon.

RIP
Was he "REALLY" good at acting? I think thats a stretch. I think we can mourn his death without inflating his talents.
name 3 movies he has acted in without googling. let's see if you're good at something else other than UFC!
Captain America Civil War, Avengers Infinity War, Avengers Endgame and Black Panther. Thats 4!

:5_1_12024:
Chadwick Boseman fought cancer while filming Black Panther. he is a fucking superhero, and that ryhmes!

I am sorry the actor died so young.

In 1966, I paid 12 cents for an issue of Fantastic Four that was the first comic to feature Black Panther

12 cents

now millions if not billions have been made off Black Panther movie

I wonder if they knew about this when they started talking that smack about having his sister be the next Black Panther.

Because if so, that would make that, a little less stupid.

Just 43 years old, Chadwick Bosman, famous for his portrayal of the comic book hero Black Panther, has died from colon cancer.

A talented actor, taken so young.

I waited until the movie had been out for a month or so and then went to late night showing at the Meteron in San Francisco. It was a great movie. Bosman was a very good actor. He also starred in "42", the story about Jackie Robinson and "Thurgood" about an early case of Justice Thurgood Marshall. He was a great talent and he will be missed.

RIP

I don’t know whether he was good or not because I haven’t seen any of his movies. However I saw clips of Jackie Robinson and it was cool to see him run just like the real Jackie Robinson did.

Just 43 years old, Chadwick Bosman, famous for his portrayal of the comic book hero Black Panther, has died from colon cancer.

A talented actor, taken so young.

What is it about Hollywood actors and colon problems? When the Tremendous Duke, John Wayne, died a number of years ago, the autopsy found that he had 41 pounds of impacted crap in his colon

Forum List

Back