Certificate Errors

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
I keep getting a warning that IE has blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors.

I contacted IE and they said it is a problem with your site. This is a very annoying message that pops up everytime I come here and it pops up everytime I refresh. It isn't an IE problem so they say and I don't want to switch to Firefox or Chrome to get rid of it.

Please check this out and let me know what can be done?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Anyone have any feedback here? This is getting ridiculous and annoying.

I have it from time to time. But more frequently there is Chinese text in the ad boxes. I have sent staff a screen shot of it with no response back. Becki said a couple days ago that everything changed to Chinese script on her and she got thrown off. The problems are likely related. Here is the screen shot:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Can an administrator or a mod address this issue? Ringel was the only one ever to help with any of your website issues and he hasn't been around much.

FYI-I have Chrome and Ad Blocker Plus and have never had any of these issues and if TK has Firefox with no issues, I wonder if IE is the problem?

FYI-I have Chrome and Ad Blocker Plus and have never had any of these issues and if TK has Firefox with no issues, I wonder if IE is the problem?

I'm not switching to Firefox or Chrome.

OK, But I've had similar problems to what you are having on this and other sites with IE and after I switched I had none of these issues on this or the other sites.

It is just an FYI that it is likely an issue with IE. BUT, I do agree that USMB should look at this and see if there is something they can do on their end.

Also, I am assuming with my comments that everyone has a good anti-virus, anti-malware program already installed and we are just looking at browser issues.

I have already contacted IE. This problem is with the security certificate at this site. They need to do something about it but obviously don't care about their security certificate here.

Although I appreciate the respectful comments here, please, I'll wait to hear from someone who can do something about the issue.

I have already contacted IE. This problem is with the security certificate at this site. They need to do something about it but obviously don't care about their security certificate here.

Although I appreciate the respectful comments here, please,

As has been mentioned, I think it is the advertising banner at the top of the screen that is the problem. It is blank on my computer, which uses IE. So I figure it is that which is being blocked.

Forum List

Back