Cernovich: "White New Jersey journalist dies 6 months after brutal hate crime attack by black man"

Thank the Orange Glowing Turd for this.
FREEHOLD TOWNSHIP — Jerry Wolkowitz, a freelance photographer who prosecutors say was brutally beaten and assaulted because of his race, has died six months after the attack in the parking lot of his apartment.

Jamil S. Hubbard, 25, of Sayreville, approached 55-year-old Jerry Wolkowitz and hit him from behind on May 1, according to Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher J. Gramiccioni.
Are you fucking kidding me, that you would think it was President Trumps fault for this guys death? So are now, we saw a Dimocrap shoot Republican Congressmen, a Dimocrap shoot kids at a country western event, cities burned because liberals hatred caused them to, and now this journalist was beaten by a "Jamil" black fucker. Please oh, please, I want some black digwad to blind side you, and then see if it is President Trumps fault for that...

How Obama Left Us More Racially Divided Than Ever
President Obama thinks of America, more so than a place of hope or opportunity, he thinks of a place where racist white Christian fundamentalists came here from Europe, committed genocide against Native Americans, enslaved and segregated black people, denied women, gays, and other minorities their rights, and used capitalism and a rigged legal system to oppress poor people for centuries. He also believes this is still continuing today.

FREEHOLD TOWNSHIP — Jerry Wolkowitz, a freelance photographer who prosecutors say was brutally beaten and assaulted because of his race, has died six months after the attack in the parking lot of his apartment.

Jamil S. Hubbard, 25, of Sayreville, approached 55-year-old Jerry Wolkowitz and hit him from behind on May 1, according to Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher J. Gramiccioni.
Are you fucking kidding me, that you would think it was President Trumps fault for this guys death? So are now, we saw a Dimocrap shoot Republican Congressmen, a Dimocrap shoot kids at a country western event, cities burned because liberals hatred caused them to, and now this journalist was beaten by a "Jamil" black fucker. Please oh, please, I want some black digwad to blind side you, and then see if it is President Trumps fault for that...

President Obama thinks of America, more so than a place of hope or opportunity, he thinks of a place where racist white Christian fundamentalists came here from Europe, committed genocide against Native Americans, enslaved and segregated black people, denied women, gays, and other minorities their rights, and used capitalism and a rigged legal system to oppress poor people for centuries. He also believes this is still continuing today.

Orange Glowing Turd ain't gonna pay your SS.

Back when the Rapist in Chief(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) raised taxes on SS, at that time, I put even more money into the stock market, since the SS lockbox was being robbed by the liberals. Then when I found out that Warren Buffet paid a lower tax rate than his secretary, I investigated why that was happening. I found out that good ole Warren was paid 1 dollar a year salary so he didn't have to pay the 28 to 35 percent income tax. But his dividends "common" and "preferred" are only taxed at 5 to 11 percent, so I decided to be more like Warren and less like the LOSER that you are. I dont depend on SS, but when it comes I take it and invest it also in stocks. If SS goes away, I wont be hurt like idiots like you, because you listened to your liberal butt buddies and relied on the government to take care of you. And boy did they take care of you...

1073553286-tumblr_m7vdubgMxS1rnzb18o1_500.jpg

Also I noticed that you didn't refute anything I said above, but squirreled away into another subject, as typical of a low intelligence person. Please go to the FLAME ZONE. and check out the post I put up about you liberals squirrels.

Flame Zone : A new hunting rifle for those liberal squirrels that wear masks.

....of course I never saw this and I read many, different news sites every day, 3 or 4 times a day
..again, more proof the MSM is anit-white

Unarmed citizens committing no crime should not be getting killed by police in a civilized society but you guys excuse that. So really his thread has no purpose.

Unarmed citizens committing no crime should not be getting killed by police in a civilized society but you guys excuse that. So really his thread has no purpose.
Wrong. Unarmed citizens committing no crime should not, but your idea of unarmed and not committing crimes is faulty

Forum List

Back