CERN and the divine

^ assumes facts not in evidence.
And which facts are those?
You dont have the faintest clue what i would and would not consider miracles.

How do i know this?

Youve never asked, ive never told.
I had to laugh. You are absolutely right. So many times one person will make an assumption of the other and never get called on it and the conversation will just continue careening down the thread.

So I retroactively ask, what do you consider a miracle?
Something that occurs which is beyond the scope of what weve observed thus far as natural processes, and also can not be explained away as a POSSIBLE natural process we've yet to observe.

In other words, something outside the scope of my imagination and also the scope of current human knowledge.
Wow. That bar is higher than expected. I said miracle, I did not claim to be Elijah.
Miracles need to.be miraculous to me.

Supernatural sort of things.

Also - id always be the judge since i cant think with someone else's brain, but im very open and pragmatic minded.

And which facts are those?
You dont have the faintest clue what i would and would not consider miracles.

How do i know this?

Youve never asked, ive never told.
I had to laugh. You are absolutely right. So many times one person will make an assumption of the other and never get called on it and the conversation will just continue careening down the thread.

So I retroactively ask, what do you consider a miracle?
Something that occurs which is beyond the scope of what weve observed thus far as natural processes, and also can not be explained away as a POSSIBLE natural process we've yet to observe.

In other words, something outside the scope of my imagination and also the scope of current human knowledge.
Wow. That bar is higher than expected. I said miracle, I did not claim to be Elijah.
Miracles need to.be miraculous to me.

Supernatural sort of things.

Also - id always be the judge since i cant think with someone else's brain, but im very open and pragmatic minded.
I am only setting the bar at Deuteronomy 18 http://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/18-22.htm
22When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
In this case the thing being immediately after what has been spokeneth. If I pray and ask God for an event, nothing big, just a little token of presence, and it follows then I call that a miracle. Coincidently enough this became possible directly after CERN hit 6.5 TeV. I was not aware of the CERN event until I looked up the history of CERN events after discovering that my day of agony was on the day of CERN's 13 TeV event.

I did not show anyone until after experiencing miracles for a couple of weeks. Then I showed someone. They were not impressed so I did it again. Still, "That was nothing." And again. And again. Four times, and they were still like, "Do something supernatural." So as soon I start playing Elijah I will let you know. Until then, nothing to see here.

Standing and listening for the crash of the beams today all kinds of thoughts and feelings went through my head. They watch the monitors and wait to see the detectors register a collision. I listen with my soul waiting to feel the destruction of creation. I can understand the desire to own that kind of power, that kind of control. But to them it is the god particle, to me it is God's particle. I guess that is why they do what they do and why I do what I do. Both of us fulfilling our predetermined destiny, both of us deer in the headlights, particles in the beam.

(No collision today it turned out. I wonder if I can get away with calling this a possible a sign and not superstition but what do you suppose a crow flying across one's path symbolizes?)

You might be trolling for attention or legitimately crazy. But id appreciate you more if you werent.

Insane? hmmmm...

I sometimes end up with a thread on this board where either no one has the slightest clue what I am talking about or everyone ignores it or both. Seems enough other people have the same so...

img_new14.jpg

medical-doctor-hospitals-hospital-paddles-flatline-kmhn141_low.jpg

:tongue-44: :D

Well, after much careful observation and analysis I have determined the CERN possess no potential threat to the world at this time and likely never will. It might very well drive its operators insane as that is one temperamental machine.

Forum List

Back