CERN and the divine

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Looking for YouTube videos related to religion one comes across a lot of wacky topics; UFOs, anti-Christs, NWOs, just to start. (not saying these issues are wacky in themselves but the titles can be a bit strange) One of the most ridiculous topics, probably the most ridiculous topic, I see is CERN's connect to some divine portal. Until today that is. Something happened yesterday and today I was nursing my wounds, so to speak, and noticed that CERN went to 13 TeV in the last 48 hours. I was amazed at how close the correlation was between my agony and CERN's power-up. Then I went back and looked at previous CERN events. I swear that dang thing is like a voodoo doll to me. Whenever that thing powers up its like I get a lance through some part of my body, allegorically speaking.

I did a search and apparently no board member is wacky enough to start a thread like this, until now. Anyone have any thoughts on the topic? Posts just to say how completely loony I am are quite redundant.

I have seen the portal speculation...... no comment.....also seen speculation with some correlation of its massive magnetic field it generates perhaps firing off earth quakes

Magnetars are the universe's most powerful magnets. If a magnetar (super duper dense neutron star which is already super duper dense) were within 1,000 miles of the Earth, all the iron atoms in our bodies would be pulled OUT of our bodies (killing us in a very interesting way not unlike Magneto in X-Men 2.)

Anything happening at CERN though PALES in comparison. And you have to figure if everyone there didn't die, no one else in the world is at any risk.

Magnetars are the universe's most powerful magnets. If a magnetar (super duper dense neutron star which is already super duper dense) were within 1,000 miles of the Earth, all the iron atoms in our bodies would be pulled OUT of our bodies (killing us in a very interesting way not unlike Magneto in X-Men 2.)

Anything happening at CERN though PALES in comparison. And you have to figure if everyone there didn't die, no one else in the world is at any risk.
Distance might be a relative thing. If someone is blowing like Dizzy Gillespie on a dog whistle someone five feet away might not even notice Dizzie while a dog forty feet away is howling its head off. So someone standing in Geneva and someone on another part of the planet might have completely different reactions to the 13 TeV of energy being produced. (Perhaps not the best analogy but you get the idea anyway.)

(If you look closely you will notice the person in the photo.)
cern-the-european-organisation-for-nuclear-science.jpg

Distance might be a relative thing. If someone is blowing like Dizzy Gillespie on a dog whistle someone five feet away might not even notice Dizzie while a dog forty feet away is howling its head off. So someone standing in Geneva and someone on another part of the planet might have completely different reactions to the 13 TeV of energy being produced. (Perhaps not the best analogy but you get the idea anyway.)

(If you look closely you will notice the person in the photo.)
cern-the-european-organisation-for-nuclear-science.jpg

If you're right, look on the brightside: maybe the 13 TeV will help men with erectile dysfunction get it up. Giving them a little jolt. :)

Why have kooky theories instead of tracking down and asking a cern scientist his or herself?

I happen to know, for a fact, its not impossible to do.

Why have kooky theories instead of tracking down and asking a cern scientist his or herself?

I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they do not know what they are doing. I am sure if I ask them if I can feel the CERN powering up they will say, 'completely impossible'. I am sure if I ask someone playing Russian Roulette if they are going to shoot themselves they will answer the same.

I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they do not know what they are doing. I am sure if I ask them if I can feel the CERN powering up they will say, 'completely impossible'. I am sure if I ask someone playing Russian Roulette if they are going to shoot themselves they will answer the same.
O im sure you know more than they do which is why they are them and you are you

Next time they perform a miracle tell them to tweet me. And that is why I do what I do and they are them.

Next time they perform a miracle tell them to tweet me. And that is why I do what I do and they are them.
Next time you perform a miracle, send me the untampered with video.

Sorry, already played the "show me a miracle", "that does not count, show me another" game. I have yet to see a single person in the dozens of people over the year I have been on this forum who are honestly looking for answers. And you do not need me for a miracle, miracles are all around you if you open your eyes.

Sorry, already played the "show me a miracle", "that does not count, show me another" game. I have yet to see a single person in the dozens of people over the year I have been on this forum who are honestly looking for answers. And you do not need me for a miracle, miracles are all around you if you open your eyes.
I can appreciate the fantastical thinking and I dont discriminate against you for it. I just suppose we have different ideas of what would constitute a miracle maybe. Thats all.

No.biggy, i will carry on as always bruvva!!

I can appreciate the fantastical thinking and I dont discriminate against you for it. I just suppose we have different ideas of what would constitute a miracle maybe. Thats all.

I do not think we do. We do have a different level of belief however. That is why if you saw a miracle you would change your idea of what a miracle is until you do not see a miracle any more. Let's just leave it at you have never seen nor will you ever see a miracle.

I do not think we do. We do have a different level of belief however. That is why if you saw a miracle you would change your idea of what a miracle is until you do not see a miracle any more. Let's just leave it at you have never seen nor will you ever see a miracle.
^ assumes facts not in evidence.

And which facts are those?

You dont have the faintest clue what i would and would not consider miracles.

How do i know this?

Youve never asked, ive never told.

How do i know this?

I had to laugh. You are absolutely right. So many times one person will make an assumption of the other and never get called on it and the conversation will just continue careening down the thread.

So I retroactively ask, what do you consider a miracle?

How do i know this?

I had to laugh. You are absolutely right. So many times one person will make an assumption of the other and never get called on it and the conversation will just continue careening down the thread.

Something that occurs which is beyond the scope of what weve observed thus far as natural processes, and also can not be explained away as a POSSIBLE natural process we've yet to observe.

In other words, something outside the scope of my imagination and also the scope of current human knowledge.

How do i know this?

Something that occurs which is beyond the scope of what weve observed thus far as natural processes, and also can not be explained away as a POSSIBLE natural process we've yet to observe.

In other words, something outside the scope of my imagination and also the scope of current human knowledge.
Wow. That bar is higher than expected. I said miracle, I did not claim to be Elijah.

Forum List

Back