CEOs earn 354 times more than average worker

In Japan, a CEO of a company is only allowed to make 100 times what their lowest paid workers get.

They're economy is pretty good right now too, and only 70 years after they were bombed and broke.

Which country has the number 1 economy in the world?

go easy on him, I'm sure he's still a teen, but a teen who may one day grow up to be a conservative/libertarian.

CEOs earn 354 times more than average worker - Apr. 15, 2013

The discrepancy in pay between CEOs and the average worker has skyrocketed over the years, peaking in 2000, when the gap was 525 times. In 1980, CEO pay was 42 times that of the average worker.

"They struggle every day to make ends meet, their wages are stagnant, their companies are trying to take away their health care and pensions, and they're angry," Trumka said. "And very few them know what's happening with CEO (pay)."
---------------------------------------

Republicans scream, "But they should keep their money. They EARNED it!" Republicans feel that if we just cut their taxes, they will "create jobs". The rest of us are shocked. Surely, no one could be so stupid. Or can they?

rderp actually imagines that a "discrepancy" in pay rates between "average" workers and CEOs is something that is any of his business.

:cuckoo:

CEOs earn 354 times more than average worker - Apr. 15, 2013

The discrepancy in pay between CEOs and the average worker has skyrocketed over the years, peaking in 2000, when the gap was 525 times. In 1980, CEO pay was 42 times that of the average worker.

"They struggle every day to make ends meet, their wages are stagnant, their companies are trying to take away their health care and pensions, and they're angry," Trumka said. "And very few them know what's happening with CEO (pay)."
---------------------------------------

Republicans scream, "But they should keep their money. They EARNED it!" Republicans feel that if we just cut their taxes, they will "create jobs". The rest of us are shocked. Surely, no one could be so stupid. Or can they?

rderp actually imagines that a "discrepancy" in pay rates between "average" workers and CEOs is something that is any of his business.

:cuckoo:

actually a liberal thinks the price of everything is his business or hhis to set!! A liberal would cut the price of everything by 90% tomorrow so everyone could be rich tomorrow, if only he had the power!

Would any liberal be opposed??

In Japan, a CEO of a company is only allowed to make 100 times what their lowest paid workers get.

They're economy is pretty good right now too, and only 70 years after they were bombed and broke.

go easy on him, I'm sure he's still a teen, but a teen who may one day grow up to be a conservative/libertarian.
Most teen agers give up on libertarianism before they reach puberty. You are an anomaly. In many ways.

Most teen agers give up on libertarianism before they reach puberty. You are an anomaly. In many ways.

NICE entirely made-up "stat," but I am afraid you got flagged on the play.

Go sit in your stupid box for a month and come back if you ever grow up.

Now, now, Ilar. If libertarianism is such a good plan, name a country that has a libertarian economy and is something close to successful. Or one that has ever been. By the way, if you google it, you will find a bunch of other libertarians asking the same question.

But, there is hope. Some clown built an island so that it could be run as a libertarian utopia. Can never figure out why most do not understand that utopia is not synonymous with cesspool.

By the way, your tag line: We do not so much think we are smart. It is a whole comparison issue. Problem is that cons are stupid, making libs look smart.

University Study Shows People With Lower IQ's Are Political Conservatives

Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

New Study Reveals That Stupidity Can Make You Conservative And Racist

U of Arkansas study Study ?Proves? Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

LiveScience study Social conservatives have a lower I.Q.? (probably) : Gene Expression

Watching Fox makes you stupid http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...irs/study-watching-fox-news-actually-makes-yo

Now, now, Ilar. If libertarianism is such a good plan, name a country that has a libertarian economy and is something close to successful. Or one that has ever been. By the way, if you google it, you will find a bunch of other libertarians asking the same question.

But, there is hope. Some clown built an island so that it could be run as a libertarian utopia. Can never figure out why most do not understand that utopia is not synonymous with cesspool.

By the way, your tag line: We do not so much think we are smart. It is a whole comparison issue. Problem is that cons are stupid, making libs look smart.

Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

New Study Reveals That Stupidity Can Make You Conservative And Racist

U of Arkansas study Study ?Proves? Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

LiveScience study Social conservatives have a lower I.Q.? (probably) : Gene Expression

Watching Fox makes you stupid http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...irs/study-watching-fox-news-actually-makes-yo

Now, now, Ilar. If libertarianism is such a good plan* * * *

(A) you moron, I didn't say that libertarianism is a good "plan." In fact, it isn't a "plan" at all, you idiot.

(B) What I did point out is that YOU tossed out an entirely fictional "stat."

Get back in your stupid box, you hack.

(A) you moron, I didn't say that libertarianism is a good "plan." In fact, it isn't a "plan" at all, you idiot.

Wow. Look at llyak (or whoever) go. I know exactly what Libertarianism is, dipshit. And if I call it a plan in jest, that would be my prerogative. And throwing out a stat that is obviously not a true stat is a form of humor, dipshit. Ed has given me far more insults than you. We have a history. So, I will not tell you to go get in the dumb box, because I could care less what you do. And I certainly neither have nor want control of your simple little mind.
Your major malfunction is (or more properly, one of your major malfunctions is) that you think you have any right or ability to get me to do anything. But keep trying. You are at least amusing.

Wow. Look at llyak (or whoever) go. I know exactly what Libertarianism is, dipshit. And if I call it a plan in jest, that would be my prerogative. And throwing out a stat that is obviously not a true stat is a form of humor, dipshit. Ed has given me far more insults than you. We have a history. So, I will not tell you to go get in the dumb box, because I could care less what you do. And I certainly neither have nor want control of your simple little mind.
Your major malfunction is (or more properly, one of your major malfunctions is) that you think you have any right or ability to get me to do anything. But keep trying. You are at least amusing.

Always ad hominem soap opera from low IQ Rushermer. Why not tell us why you are a liberal or admit you lack the IQ to do so. See how simple it is to defeat you??? You're like a child.

When liberals dream...

Mom, Dad, when I grow up I want to be average just like you two. I never want to be the top 1% of anything

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

When liberals dream...

Mom, Dad, when I grow up I want to be average just like you two. I never want to be the top 1% of anything

or, Mom, Dad, Marx taught us that business is evil so I don't want to be a business person, I want a meaningful job in government bureaucracy where I can really help people.

When liberals dream...

or, Mom, Dad, Marx taught us that business is evil so I don't want to be a business person, I want a meaningful job in government bureaucracy where I can really help people.

What's wrong with a meaningful job in government bureaucracy where you can really help people? The military does it all the time when we're sent in to help devastated countries like Haiti or Japan, and fwiw...............there are many people who are happy to retire from the military after 20 plus years of service.

I tell you what, the military does more for this country and the world than Mittens RobMe ever did.

What's wrong with a meaningful job in government bureaucracy where you can really help people? The military does it all the time

dear, we don't think of a soldier in the military as being a government bureaucrat.

You may not think of them as being a governmental bureaucrat, but trust me.............if you'd ever served a full term in the military, you'd change your definition.

Their checks come from the government, they have all sorts of rules and regs to follow, and yeah..................it IS a bureaucracy.

What's wrong with a meaningful job in government bureaucracy where you can really help people? The military does it all the time

dear, we don't think of a soldier in the military as being a government bureaucrat.

You may not think of them as being a governmental bureaucrat, but trust me.............if you'd ever served a full term in the military, you'd change your definition.

Their checks come from the government, they have all sorts of rules and regs to follow, and yeah..................it IS a bureaucracy.

Most people think soldiers are independent contractors.

or, Mom, Dad, Marx taught us that business is evil so I don't want to be a business person, I want a meaningful job in government bureaucracy where I can really help people and spend a lot of the taxpayers money.

Most teen agers give up on libertarianism before they reach puberty. *...

NICE entirely made-up "stat," ...
If libertarianism is such a good plan, name a country that has a libertarian economy and is something close to successful.
*It is a whole comparison issue. *

There have also been some studies using functional magnetic resonance imaging that indicates differences in both brain structure and areas that are predominantly activated. *You can find them with a simple search on "fMRI conservative liberal".

Ther has also been studies of current event knowledge, voting, and news media preference. Try "PIPA".

Really curious, isn't it.

I am very concerned that you are not being funny.

I thought that independent security contractor was what they aspired for after service

Forum List

Back