CEOs earn 354 times more than average worker

R

rdean

CEOs earn 354 times more than average worker - Apr. 15, 2013

The discrepancy in pay between CEOs and the average worker has skyrocketed over the years, peaking in 2000, when the gap was 525 times. In 1980, CEO pay was 42 times that of the average worker.

"They struggle every day to make ends meet, their wages are stagnant, their companies are trying to take away their health care and pensions, and they're angry," Trumka said. "And very few them know what's happening with CEO (pay)."
---------------------------------------

Republicans scream, "But they should keep their money. They EARNED it!" Republicans feel that if we just cut their taxes, they will "create jobs". The rest of us are shocked. Surely, no one could be so stupid. Or can they?

CEOs EARN every penny

The average American worker is lazy and overpaid.

CEOs earn 354 times more than average worker - Apr. 15, 2013

The discrepancy in pay between CEOs and the average worker has skyrocketed over the years, peaking in 2000, when the gap was 525 times. In 1980, CEO pay was 42 times that of the average worker.

"They struggle every day to make ends meet, their wages are stagnant, their companies are trying to take away their health care and pensions, and they're angry," Trumka said. "And very few them know what's happening with CEO (pay)."
---------------------------------------

Republicans scream, "But they should keep their money. They EARNED it!" Republicans feel that if we just cut their taxes, they will "create jobs". The rest of us are shocked. Surely, no one could be so stupid. Or can they?
Your title says it all
CEOs EARN 354 times more than average worker
If they earn it then it's their money.

This average worker could give a shit.
I may not be richer, but I'm wealthier.
rdean has no concept of wealth.

rising to the top as CEO is like rising to the top in sports or entertainment!! Big difference is Marx did not brainwash libturds about sports and entertainment, just business.

Without Marx our CEO's would seem as heroic as our sports stars and they would be a lot better too since without Marx they would be a lot more admired and so there would be a lot more people competing for the jobs.

This average worker could give a shit.
I may not be richer, but I'm wealthier.
rdean has no concept of wealth.

rising to the top as CEO is like rising to the top in sports or entertainment!! Big difference is Marx did not brainwash libturds about sports and entertainment, just business.

Without Marx our CEO's would seem as heroic as our sports stars and they would be a lot better too since without Marx they would be a lot more admired and so there would be a lot more people competing for the jobs.

Not even close. The level of skill and talent needed to rise to the top of the sports or entertainment field far exceeds that required in business.

Derek Jeter could do a better job running a corporation than the CEO of that corporation could playing shortstop for the Yankees.

Forum List

Back