CEOs earn 354 times more than average worker

NICE entirely made-up "stat," ...
If libertarianism is such a good plan, name a country that has a libertarian economy and is something close to successful.
*It is a whole comparison issue. *

There have also been some studies using functional magnetic resonance imaging that indicates differences in both brain structure and areas that are predominantly activated. *You can find them with a simple search on "fMRI conservative liberal".

Ther has also been studies of current event knowledge, voting, and news media preference. Try "PIPA".

Really curious, isn't it.
Yup. Spent years trying to understand Neocons. My best friend. My brother. Others around me. Books. Studies. For the most part, they simply are ignorant folks who want someone to fill in the gaps for them, give them their beliefs. Facts, as one of the Seinfeld episodes stated, are what yo want them to be. So, they do not need facts. And that makes them more and more ignorant over time. As they isolate themselves.

Then there are those who simply see conservatism as a way to feather their own bed. And that explains where the "beliefs" come from. What I refer to as the Koch test. If it is good for the Koch brothers, it is good for the neocon believer. Sad. And dangerous for the people of your country. In my humble but correct opinion. (poor attempt at humor, there).
thanks for the info. I will check out the keywords. Funny, all of the studies I have read say pretty much the same things. Makes yu see conservatism as kind of mental illness, in the end.

Last edited:
Makes yu see conservatism as kind of mental illness, in the end.

Aristotle and Jefferson and Friedman were mentally ill??? Can you say why you think that or must you admit once again that as a liberal you completely lack the IQ for it and for some odd reason enjoy saying completely stupid, insane, and indefensible things.

Forum List

Back