CEO's Donate to Hillary More Than Any GOP Candidate

Money follows the winner

What a disappointing post. I would have expected you to join in by painting a clever dilemma. Instead, you come up with this asinine apology worthy of the very worst idiots around here.

why? do you think democrats are so stupid that they'd let the wacky right fill their coffers with corporate money while dems sit back and say "no thanks".

typical righte hypocrisy.

dems are taking in more than the others, typical left-wing loser losing the debate on the facts trying to twist things around
can you say puff!!! puff!!!! bluespuffer??? not polite to type when your mouth is full

LOL what are you 12? Run along I think your mom is calling you.
what are you 7 ??? really !!!! you said "I take it you are a Hillary ass sniffer" that was your best 7 year old remark ??? well I guess I have to speak to you in moron so you'll understand it ... puff puff bluepuffer

Your feeble attempts to troll are laughable. Go clean up your pigsty room.
go wash your mouth out troll, you got white shit all over your teeth and lips and running down your chin ... you're a mess

lol look at this angry loser lefty about to blow a gasket because corporations are giving more to Democrats than Republicans; thus destroying another idiotic left-wing talking point!!

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

go cry angry left-wing loser!
the only loser here is you bedwetter .... you make accusation that are unfounded without any bases to them then hate ... you makes statements that your handlers repeat over and over for you to regurgitate .... with your inability to not to be able to think for yourself, when you are confronted, that the CEO's of corporations are now seeing that they made a (TRUMP TALKING) HUUUUUUUGE mistake giving republicans their support, now they direct their efforts to the dems ...you try to imply they are bought and sold ... the problem you have is even though dems will get money from them, if they don't support what the CEOS are striving for, to control them, they find out quickly they can't ... after all they aren't republicans ... they don't have strings attached to their hands and feet and brain geppeddo bedwetter

Last edited:
Money follows the winner

What a disappointing post. I would have expected you to join in by painting a clever dilemma. Instead, you come up with this asinine apology worthy of the very worst idiots around here.

why? do you think democrats are so stupid that they'd let the wacky right fill their coffers with corporate money while dems sit back and say "no thanks".

dems are taking in more than the others, typical left-wing loser losing the debate on the facts trying to twist things around

the problem that you don't like bedwetter is the fact that the people, along with the CEO's, don't like these republicans in the house and the senate ... they have come to realize that republicans only say what they will do and not do what they say ....the fact that they haven't done one thing that they promised to do says it all ... where on the other hand dems, like them or not, have ... that says a lot ... the fact that republicans sit back and lie about Benghazi just to try and bring down Hiillary with false accusation about Hillary stopping any help to the 4 people who died there, the fact that it coming out in the press that they lied, that they are truely conniving sons of bitches, many people are smart enough that they can see how corrupt republicans really are ... they start giving their money to the DEMS/LIBERALS and you hate it beyond belief ... these ceo are smart enough to see the writing on the wall .... so they too start to donate too the DEMS/LIBERALS ...you can't stand that Idea ... its driving you to lie even more ... if any one here is a hypocrite here its you and your lying ass

Last edited:
So lefties are always screaming inequality and other shit, yet, they will SPIN SPIN SPIN to make it seem like their corporatist isn't a big deal? LOL
Ideologues are beyond stupid.
the ranting of a complete fool you do it well ... Every time you post, you prove to one and all what a moron you are

instead of being a pussy crying that he's being a fool, why dont you say what part of what he posted isnt true??
I did bedwetter .... then this fool thinks he can come a trash talk me into submission just like you try bedwetter ... the crying pussy here appears to be you ... you haven't read anything that I said here ... the fact that all you red is my trash talk back to blueballs says it all ....

Last edited:
Narrative fail.

The GOP is often considered the party of business — but it looks like the nation’s CEOs may not agree.

Hillary Clinton has received more donations from CEOs than any Republican candidate so far this year, according to a Big Crunch analysis of the last complete batch of individual Federal Election Commission records.

More than 760 people have given to Clinton’s campaign and identified their occupations as “CEO” or a variation of “chief executive” — that’s about as many CEO backers as Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz combined.

CEOs' political favorite might surprise you

that's nice....

who should they give money to? jeb! who's goose is cooked? thedonald who doesn't want $$ (or says he doesn't... which is a lie) ben carson who's so stupid he thinks the president is like hitler? or one of the other losers one display in righgtwingnuthackworld?

hint: they give Hillary money because they think she'll win. it's called playing the odds.

you know normal people laugh at your winger ijits, right?

but thanks for yet another troll thread.
Yep, Hillary and those big evil corporations are joined at the hip.

They were with Obama too. who the hell got the business of his Insurance Scam.?
and who got the business off Mabells poking her nose into our school lunches? these Democrats have been in bed with Big Corporations forever. that their base would believe other wise. that's what's scary

well Stephoney, you said hillary stopped any attempt to save the 4 deaths in Benghazi .. hows it feel now that the Benghazi hearings have shown not only that they are liars, and the lying republicans that you support so well, tell us stephoney why did they lie ??? because they were trying to get to the truth??? or was it to try an bring down Hillary in the polls .... give us all here your words of wisdom strephoney

Narrative fail.

The GOP is often considered the party of business — but it looks like the nation’s CEOs may not agree.

Hillary Clinton has received more donations from CEOs than any Republican candidate so far this year, according to a Big Crunch analysis of the last complete batch of individual Federal Election Commission records.

More than 760 people have given to Clinton’s campaign and identified their occupations as “CEO” or a variation of “chief executive” — that’s about as many CEO backers as Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz combined.

Business is discovering the country does better when Republicans are not in office. We have seen it again and again.
When Carter was in office I had a home loan at 18%, unemployment in double digits, and our enemies openly mocked America without fear.
Then came Ronnie. One million jobs gained in a month, interest rates dropped to reasonable levels, and our enemies disappeared.
put down that crack pipe its warping you state of reality

Money follows the winner

Um, what? I was responding to the quality of RW's post. Never said anything implying that it was wrong for Clinton to receive these donations.
that's republicans ... they read into it what ever the want ... its how they are ... then when they can't refute what you say, they start with the sexual innuendos ... thats when you have to step into of their world of reality ... they hate it...

Narrative fail.

that's nice....

who should they give money to? jeb! who's goose is cooked? thedonald who doesn't want $$ (or says he doesn't... which is a lie) ben carson who's so stupid he thinks the president is like hitler? or one of the other losers one display in righgtwingnuthackworld?

hint: they give Hillary money because they think she'll win. it's called playing the odds.

and who got the business off Mabells poking her nose into our school lunches? these Democrats have been in bed with Big Corporations forever. that their base would believe other wise. that's what's scary

well Stephoney, you said hillary stopped any attempt to save the 4 deaths in Benghazi .. hows it feel now that the Benghazi hearings have shown not only that they are liars, and the lying republicans that you support so well, tell us stephoney why did they lie ??? because they were trying to get to the truth??? or was it to try an bring down Hillary in the polls .... give us all here your words of wisdom strephoney

she must have screamed herself into a tizzy watching her champions embarrass themselves. i wonder how red her face was. ha!

Narrative fail.

that's nice....

she must have screamed herself into a tizzy watching her champions embarrass themselves. i wonder how red her face was. ha!
someone said that she was just about to explode ...

Last edited:
trump.jpg
I got a email and I thought how true ... donald trump said If I were to run, I'd run as a republican ... they're the dumbest group of voters in the country... they love anything on Fox news... I could lie and they'd still eat it up ... I bet my numbers would be terrific...

Peoples Magazine 1998

Last edited:
LOL what are you 12? Run along I think your mom is calling you.
what are you 7 ??? really !!!! you said "I take it you are a Hillary ass sniffer" that was your best 7 year old remark ??? well I guess I have to speak to you in moron so you'll understand it ... puff puff bluepuffer

Your feeble attempts to troll are laughable. Go clean up your pigsty room.
go wash your mouth out troll, you got white shit all over your teeth and lips and running down your chin ... you're a mess

You seem obsessed with homosexual filth, you may want to speak to your therapist about the problem.
thats your best dick smoker??? try again !!! its you that has this uncontrollable Desire to smoke trumps dick not me

You are one disturbed individual, or are there multiple personalities floating around in your head?

Money follows the winner

Um, what? I was responding to the quality of RW's post. Never said anything implying that it was wrong for Clinton to receive these donations.
that's republicans ... they read into it what ever the want ... its how they are ... then when they can't refute what you say, they start with the sexual innuendos ... thats when you have to step into of their world of reality ... they hate it...

Except that Jillian isn't a Republican....

Hillary could eat a live kitten on national TV and many libs would go right on sniffing her ass so don't expect Hillary's lies and hypocrisy regarding corporate donations to effect them.
isn't that just like republican want a be's, when cornered they go off the deep end ...

I take it you are a Hillary ass sniffer?
I take it you're Trump dick smoker
How very homophobic of you

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
how is stating blueballs desires is homophobic??? after it is he who talks about sexual desires here ... I just reinforced his desires for him to let him know he needs to clean up after one of his sexual encounters ... that makes one homophobic ??? interesting
Do you think you are helping? I find you racist bigots of then left funny. it shows what we conservatives already knew that progressives are full of hate and stupidity

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Money follows the winner

Point one: If a Republican got this much money you would be posting what your emailed to post and it would be how much of a sell out the GOP is.

Point two: Dems have 2 candidates that anyone even knows of, so the money is not split to such a degree and if anything "big money" is holding off until the field is smaller for Republicans.

Point three: Bernie Sanders won't take their money because he like most people believe candidates that do are selling themselves to corporations, like Hillary in this case.

Point four: you owned yourself, I just pointed out how.

Point five: Hillary will not be President, people simply don't trust her or like her.... She's got a name, like Bush, and that's all she's got going for her. Oh and she was born with a Vagina, some care about that when voting.

Well the lefties turn this thread into a big ball of dumbfuckery.

Did you mean "will" the lefties? Or, "well the lefties turned..."

The fact as I noted above is the right has cheered the Supreme Court in their 5-4 decision to find campaign finance restrictions unconstitutional.

And now the left (like it did under Obama) is thrilled to sell out to the 1% as fast as possible.... I mean hey, yer gonna elect another 1%er to tax 1%ers right?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLz~

Headline: Democrat Politician sells themselves to the 1% - corporations - special interest more than any candidate running!

Leftie: Go against everything they ever said they believed about money in politics and defend that Democrat!!!

Years later after the Dem wins~

Headline: Democrat President who sold out to special interest, corporations and the 1% fails to get much of any of their rhetoric "for the middle class and poor" done!

Leftie: It's all Republicans fault for being owned by big business, special interest and the 1%!!!!

Obama was in fact the most bought President in US history... Is it any wonder he lied about ending the war in Iraq, not raising the debt ceiling, ending deficit spending, lowering unemployment and on and on and on? But the rich are waaay more fucking rich!

Good job Dem voters, maybe you can keep it going in 2016!

The fact as I noted above is the right has cheered the Supreme Court in their 5-4 decision to find campaign finance restrictions unconstitutional.

And now the left (like it did under Obama) is thrilled to sell out to the 1% as fast as possible.... I mean hey, yer gonna elect another 1%er to tax 1%ers right?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLz~

This will likely tax your brain, but if one side accepts the largess of the 1%, and the other side does not, the former will win because the voting public is 50% below the average level of intelligence, and easily fooled by propaganda.

The real problem with democracy in Americz is two-fold: The Supreme Court's foolish decision to rewrite campaign finance laws; and, the media which benefits from the money spent to influence voters.

Ideas and past experience no longer factor into the mind of too many voters, those who vote on single issues and the latest 30-second TV ad or tabloid fantasy are too lazy or not capable of sagacious thinking.

SAGACIOUS: Acute mental discernment and keen practical sense.

Last edited:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLz~

This will likely tax your brain, but if one side accepts the largess of the 1%, and the other side does not, the former will win because the voting public is 50% below the average level of intelligence, and easily fooled by propaganda.

The real problem with democracy in Americz is two-fold: The Supreme Court's foolish decision to rewrite campaign finance laws; and, the media which benefits from the money spent to influence voters.

Ideas and past experience no longer factor into the mind of too many voters, those who vote on single issues and the latest 30-second TV ad or tabloid fantasy are too lazy or not capable of sagacious thinking.

SAGACIOUS: Acute mental discernment and keen practical sense.

I generally agree, my brain is not taxed. The question is, do you support a candidate (in this case Hillary) being owned by Special interest, corporations and 1%ers?

Did you support Obama when he was bought and paid for by these groups? Are you happy with how things turned out under Obama? Do you really believe that Obama couldn't help the middle class and poor because of Republicans? Do you believe that Obama being bought played no part in the middle class shrinking, the poor getting poorer and the rich getting incredibly more wealthy? Or was it all because of the minority of Reps in the house that magically expanded the Bush era policies by forging Obama's signature repeatedly?

Do you feel Hillary will do things differently that Obama/Bush with the same people who bought them buying her?

Forum List

Back