Census to tally Sikhs as separate ethnicity for first time

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Sikh community in the US will be counted as a separate ethnic group for the first time ever in this year’s census – a long-sought goal of a number of Sikh organizations in the country.
Census to Tally Sikhs as Separate ‘Ethnicity’ For First Time

---------------------------------------------------

See this is how the leftist pigs turn all people into separate " ETHINNIC" groups if the race is and shouldn't be an issue why in the FK DO YOU ASSHOLES want to ISOLATE everyone into categories it causes and creates territorial instincts etc..................

if you dumb fkrs would stop making every gawd dam issues there is a . black white green orange thing ..

we would and might have a world where we just see everyone as " PEOPLE" or " HUMANS" imagine that lighter, darker fkn green . we all. EAT . BREATHE WALK SLEEP THE CORE MOLD IS THE SAME GAWD DAM IT!!!

Who gives a rats ass if your darker or lighter shit!!!
Stop taking from others to have what it is " YOU" want a-holes.....

The Census should count "citizen" and "non-citizen" only. All else is irrelevant.

I'm thinking I won't fill out the census -- apart from simple numbering of how many in the household.

I am so sick of all the privacy invasion, the data-mining.

I'm thinking I won't fill out the census -- apart from simple numbering of how many in the household.

That's all I've done in the previous two decennial census requests, to zero repercussions. How many in the household is all they need to know.
Any other requests for information have been denied, especially those census requests that came in years ending between 1 and 9.

Ditto.

That's all I've done in the previous two decennial census requests, to zero repercussions. How many in the household is all they need to know.
Any other requests for information have been denied, especially those census requests that came in years ending between 1 and 9.

Ditto.

I really appreciate this information from you, since you have experience. It's nervous-making, saying no to a government program. My husband doesn't mind filling it out, but I've really had it with the datamining and have asked him not to fill it out for me. Just the number of persons in the household: I do understand that this is a Constitutional requirement to correctly apportion representatives to the House, and I'm okay with that.

Forum List

Back