“Census Cowboy” rides Horse until near Death, all for “Social Justice”

Census Cowboy needs to euthanized. Or forced to run barefoot and naked through the streets until he bleeds. What a jerk!

And here I thought you finally came to your senses....then:
The OP made a horrible case of animal cruelty into a partisan political event. hum.
This case of animal cruelty was done in the name of a political movement. He’s an “SJW”, although they should be called Social Justice Cowards, or Terrorists.

HE was abusing this animal to get attention to his cause. But you’re more angry at me for pointing out he is a leftwing fanatic.

Nope. I HATE animal abusers. But people who turn it into a political issue, imo, don't care as much about the abuse as they do about the politics of the person who did it.
That makes no sense. You hate animal abusers but you dislike someone for pointing out that certain people are willing to abuse animals to make a political point.

It makes perfect sense. The political aspect to you is more important than the animal abuse.
It’s important because they will do it again.

Dems are supporting this trash:
C6FE8096-7CEB-4337-9949-DF19E5D7BE86.jpeg

And that matters more than the abuse?
The liberal partisan politics was central to the animal abuse

What's central, and notable - is you guys would not have posted it or cared if it wasn't a "liberal" involved.

The politics weren't central to the abuse. There is no political plank or platform that says let's be cretins and ride this poor animal to death. There is one person, who should go to prison for this, but probably won't.
Bullshit. This guy is a political appointee of Mayor Beetlejuice and is leftwing activist. Politics are at the center of it. If he wasn’t a leftwing activist, the animal wouldn’t had been tortured and run to death.

He says he’d “do it again”.

The left, now willing to abuse animals to get attention.
You surprised ? Because I’m not.Their BLM activists tortured a puppy during a live feed.

these people represent exactly what the left is.

Animal cruelty is bipartisan. Come visit my state sometime.
Your precious BLM rioters have a habit of abusing animals and also attacking police horses with knives ,fire and metal poles. They are pigs.

You surprised ? Because I’m not.Their BLM activists tortured a puppy during a live feed.

Your precious BLM rioters have a habit of abusing animals and also attacking police horses with knives ,fire and metal poles. They are pigs.

Your precious right-wingers abuse animals too. See it all the time in my red state. Animal abuse is bipartisan.

Your precious right-wingers abuse animals too. See it all the time in my red state. Animal abuse is bipartisan.
In the name of protesting for some right wing cause? Link

Your precious BLM does it in conjunction with their activism. Hence it’s political. Doofus in question specifically used his horse as part of his idiotic political theatre.

Can't recall seeing anything but I'm sure they would have and would deserve the same condemnation.
If it were a conservative abusing the horse CNN would make sure you did see it

Chicago’s Mayor Beetlejuice appointed this nut as the “census czar”. He rode this horse on the streets without the proper shoes until it started bleeding, then whipped it to ride more. The horse needs to be put down because of the damage.

Looks like he was arrested for animal cruelty.

The animal was extremely dehydrated, its heart rate had doubled, it had cuts to its front legs and its eyes were “dilated to the point where they looked like cartoon eyes,” DeBoni said. “If medical attention was not rendered immediately, the animal would have succumbed to injuries sustained.”

Looks like the horse will need to be put down:
ADAM-HOLLINGSWORTH-CENSUS-NUNU.jpg

NuNu collapsed at one point, but Hollingsworth whipped it to keep it moving, Deboni said. Two veterinarians who later examined the horse said it “suffered greatly, bled profusely,” collapsed repeatedly, and was not correctly saddled and cushioned, according to Deboni. NuNu collapsed repeatedly during treatment, the state said.

Looks like a pretty severe halter and bit too.

“Your attorney referred to a protest,” Navarro said after hearing from the attorneys. “The horse doesn’t know that it’s part of a protest.” Navarro said the treatment described by prosecutors “appears criminal” as he recounted allegations that NuNu collapsed and was beaten to get up.
“Reference is made to the census,” Navarro told Hollingsworth. “I don’t know what any of this has to do with the promotion of the census…[it appears] more related to the promotion of yourself.”

Can't recall seeing anything but I'm sure they would have and would deserve the same condemnation.
If it were a conservative abusing the horse CNN would make sure you did see it

I don't watch CNN. But then again - this event has been widely broadcast. Maybe most people who actually care about animals don't care about the politics.

“Your attorney referred to a protest,” Navarro said after hearing from the attorneys. “The horse doesn’t know that it’s part of a protest.” Navarro said the treatment described by prosecutors “appears criminal” as he recounted allegations that NuNu collapsed and was beaten to get up.
“Reference is made to the census,” Navarro told Hollingsworth. “I don’t know what any of this has to do with the promotion of the census…[it appears] more related to the promotion of yourself.”
Does that sound familiar, Coyote?

Kind of like how BLM “protests” really end up being riots and looting stores. It’s almost like it’s really about them doing it all for their self gratification at the expense of others, and it’s not about “black lives” at all.

No, I’m not surprised in the least.

It’s only a matter of time until they start planting bombs like ISIS.
Or the weather underground ! Friends of Obama.

/hhg
Does that sound familiar, Coyote?

Kind of like how BLM “protests” really end up being riots and looting stores. It’s almost like it’s really about them doing it all for their self gratification at the expense of others, and it’s not about “black lives” at all.

This is one guy. But yes, often movements get hijacked by assholes and those more in it for themselves than for the cause - and that is evident when they continue with violent and destructive demonstrations (while others are demonstrating peacefully or working towards political solutions).

Chicago’s Mayor Beetlejuice appointed this nut as the “census czar”. He rode this horse on the streets without the proper shoes until it started bleeding, then whipped it to ride more. The horse needs to be put down because of the damage.

The animal was extremely dehydrated, its heart rate had doubled, it had cuts to its front legs and its eyes were “dilated to the point where they looked like cartoon eyes,” DeBoni said. “If medical attention was not rendered immediately, the animal would have succumbed to injuries sustained.”

NuNu collapsed at one point, but Hollingsworth whipped it to keep it moving, Deboni said. Two veterinarians who later examined the horse said it “suffered greatly, bled profusely,” collapsed repeatedly, and was not correctly saddled and cushioned, according to Deboni. NuNu collapsed repeatedly during treatment, the state said.

Looks like a pretty severe halter and bit too.

Halter's aren't severe...the bit is hard to make out but looks kind of like a D-ring snaffle, which is mild, however - the vets noted NuNu had saddle sores which indicates badly fitting equipment or lack of cushioning - and that is certainly something the owner should have picked up on, but evidently the horse is a prop for him and nothing else.

There is also apparently a gofundme set up for him!

Sick, sick person. Absolutely appalling.

Nothing that is not expected from the Satanic left.

Halter's aren't severe...the bit is hard to make out but looks kind of like a D-ring snaffle, which is mild, however - the vets noted NuNu had saddle sores which indicates badly fitting equipment or lack of cushioning - and that is certainly something the owner should have picked up on, but evidently the horse is a prop for him and nothing else.

The Census Cowboy needs a GoFuckMe account instead.

The Census Cowboy needs a GoFuckMe account instead.
I was thinking more of a burial fund.

Forum List

Back