“Census Cowboy” rides Horse until near Death, all for “Social Justice”

Halter's aren't severe...the bit is hard to make out but looks kind of like a D-ring snaffle, which is mild, however - the vets noted NuNu had saddle sores which indicates badly fitting equipment or lack of cushioning - and that is certainly something the owner should have picked up on, but evidently the horse is a prop for him and nothing else.

There is also apparently a gofundme set up for him!
The Census Cowboy needs a GoFuckMe account instead.

I would gladly put some money for GoFuckHim account.

If it's still unclear whether these people worship Satan, just read the story again.

Halter's aren't severe...the bit is hard to make out but looks kind of like a D-ring snaffle, which is mild, however - the vets noted NuNu had saddle sores which indicates badly fitting equipment or lack of cushioning - and that is certainly something the owner should have picked up on, but evidently the horse is a prop for him and nothing else.

You are correct. It's hard to tell but I thought the D-ring snaffle looked a bit thin. Also thinner halters are more severe. Also, with that nosepiece it almost looks like a hackamore harness that does not require a bit because it is quite restrictive.

You are correct. It's hard to tell but I thought the D-ring snaffle looked a bit thin. Also thinner halters are more severe.
I just hope he is never allowed near another animal again.

Chicago’s Mayor Beetlejuice appointed this nut as the “census czar”. He rode this horse on the streets without the proper shoes until it started bleeding, then whipped it to ride more. The horse needs to be put down because of the damage.

Looks like he was arrested for animal cruelty.

The animal was extremely dehydrated, its heart rate had doubled, it had cuts to its front legs and its eyes were “dilated to the point where they looked like cartoon eyes,” DeBoni said. “If medical attention was not rendered immediately, the animal would have succumbed to injuries sustained.”

Looks like the horse will need to be put down:
ADAM-HOLLINGSWORTH-CENSUS-NUNU.jpg

NuNu collapsed at one point, but Hollingsworth whipped it to keep it moving, Deboni said. Two veterinarians who later examined the horse said it “suffered greatly, bled profusely,” collapsed repeatedly, and was not correctly saddled and cushioned, according to Deboni. NuNu collapsed repeatedly during treatment, the state said.

Make that asshole run the same 7 mile course barefoot.

Chicago’s Mayor Beetlejuice appointed this nut as the “census czar”. He rode this horse on the streets without the proper shoes until it started bleeding, then whipped it to ride more. The horse needs to be put down because of the damage.

Looks like he was arrested for animal cruelty.

The animal was extremely dehydrated, its heart rate had doubled, it had cuts to its front legs and its eyes were “dilated to the point where they looked like cartoon eyes,” DeBoni said. “If medical attention was not rendered immediately, the animal would have succumbed to injuries sustained.”

Looks like the horse will need to be put down:
ADAM-HOLLINGSWORTH-CENSUS-NUNU.jpg

NuNu collapsed at one point, but Hollingsworth whipped it to keep it moving, Deboni said. Two veterinarians who later examined the horse said it “suffered greatly, bled profusely,” collapsed repeatedly, and was not correctly saddled and cushioned, according to Deboni. NuNu collapsed repeatedly during treatment, the state said.

Make that asshole run the same 7 mile course barefoot.

With bunions and plantar fasciitis.

NuNu, the horse is not yet euthanized I think...but the damage to her feet will be permanent. Horses live and die by their feet. At best she will be a pasture buddy without pain. AT BEST.

Her owner? Well, he said he'd do it again.

NuNu, the horse is not yet euthanized I think...but the damage to her feet will be permanent. Horses live and die by their feet. At best she will be a pasture buddy without pain. AT BEST.

Horses get hoof infections especially if kept in a stall too long. Also a bleeding hoof can be cured with proper dressing and rest. A vet will usually drain the infection and pack it. More often than not the horse recovers completely. I read that the horse in question did not have the proper shoes for paved roads. The repetitive pounding on the pavement could cause bone fractures and tendon problems which, in a horse can cause permanent lameness. That could also be a contributory factor. In the past, horses were broke by lunging on hard surfaces to strengthen their legs before they are ridden or bridled to a cart on hard surfaces. Today, a horse can be equipped with shoe pads and the horseshoes must not be too worn when riding a horse on hard surfaces. Leather, plastic, etc. are commonly used. Special shock pads are also available. I used to train and breed horses and have spent much $$$ on legs and hoofs and learned a lot. Many, many, years ago.

He says he’d “do it again”.

The left, now willing to abuse animals to get attention.
You surprised ? Because I’m not.Their BLM activists tortured a puppy during a live feed.

these people represent exactly what the left is.

Animal cruelty is bipartisan. Come visit my state sometime.
Your precious BLM rioters have a habit of abusing animals and also attacking police horses with knives ,fire and metal poles. They are pigs.

Your precious right-wingers abuse animals too. See it all the time in my red state. Animal abuse is bipartisan.
No==not really. Just in animal fights alone ----------libs have conservatives beat hands down in this crime too.

Horses get hoof infections especially if kept in a stall too long. Also a bleeding hoof can be cured with proper dressing and rest. A vet will usually drain the infection and pack it. More often than not the horse recovers completely. I read that the horse in question did not have the proper shoes for paved roads. The repetitive pounding on the pavement could cause bone fractures and tendon problems which, in a horse can cause permanent lameness. That could also be a contributory factor. A horse can be equipped with shoe pads and the horseshoes must not be too worn when riding a horse on hard surfaces. Leather, plastic, etc. are commonly used. In addition, a horse must be lunged on hard surfaces to strengthen their legs before they are ridden. Special shock pads are also available. I used to train and breed horses and have spent much $$$ on legs and hoofs and learned a lot. Many, many, years ago.

I was thinking that the galloping on concrete would break down the hoof (laminitis?) - and I saw the lawyer he had claimed there was "contradictory evidence on whether or not to shoe a horse on concrete" which I think is BS. I was always taught to be very careful when riding on paved roads...we only walked, never galloped. I miss my horse days and I imagine with your experience (which is likely more than mine) - this particular cruelty is especially horrendous :(

You surprised ? Because I’m not.Their BLM activists tortured a puppy during a live feed.

Your precious BLM rioters have a habit of abusing animals and also attacking police horses with knives ,fire and metal poles. They are pigs.

Your precious right-wingers abuse animals too. See it all the time in my red state. Animal abuse is bipartisan.
No==not really. Just in animal fights alone ----------libs have conservatives beat hands down in this crime too.
You are fucked.

Really.

If you think animal abuse and cruelty is partisan.

The only thing I can come up with is...you DO NOT care about it. It's just politics for you.

Only you could use one guy as an example for millions of people

There are more than a few people with left-leaning ethics who are willing to exploit animals for political ends.

View attachment 392952

And right-wingers are exempt from this? Give me a break.

And...let me add. Consider the quote. What is kinder: euthanizing or warehousing (as in no kill shelters) - sometimes it isn't so clear.

There are more than a few people with left-leaning ethics who are willing to exploit animals for political ends.

View attachment 392952

I don't believe animals can talk, sing, dance, or dispense sage advice as do so many whose only knowledge of animals comes from Disney movies. I don't believe animals have any special soul or sentience that imbibes them with human qualities.

Animals don't become self-actualized, follow noble pursuits or philosophies. They do, however, feel pain.

So, when we make animals into our food and garments, as is right and proper to do, a person who is knowledgeable on the subject of animals will make sure they are dispatched in the least painful way possible.

People like Ms Newkirk, who has no qualms at trivializing The Holocaust to promote her idea that animals are people too founded and ran an organization that euthanizes thousands of animals every year. A strange thing to do if you hold that animals have the same rights as humans.

View attachment 392952

I don't believe animals can talk, sing, dance, or dispense sage advice as do so many whose only knowledge of animals comes from Disney movies. I don't believe animals have any special soul or sentience that imbibes them with human qualities.

Animals don't become self-actualized, follow noble pursuits or philosophies. They do, however, feel pain.

So, when we make animals into our food and garments, as is right and proper to do, a person who is knowledgeable on the subject of animals will make sure they are dispatched in the least painful way possible.

People like Ms Newkirk, who has no qualms at trivializing The Holocaust to promote her idea that animals are people too runs an organization that euthanizes thousands of animals every year. A strange thing to do if you hold that animals have the same rights as humans.

While I believe that animals...as all living things made by God, have a soul...I do not subscribe to a Disneyesque world view. I think every animal should be treated with respect and compassion, not as a "product". Nor do I tend to agree with Ms. Newkirk in many ways since her ultimate aim is to extinguish pets and domestic animals.

That said, there is no question that there are people with right leaning tendencies willing to exploit or abuse animals.

View attachment 392952

And...let me add. Consider the quote. What is kinder: euthanizing or warehousing (as in no kill shelters) - sometimes it isn't so clear.

You are fucked.

Really.

The only thing I can come up with is...you DO NOT care about it. It's just politics for you.
You don't like the facts brought up to you---------biggest animal abusers are the hoarders-----mental problems--which is usually libs
Dog fights which is most always DEMS do to the races typically involved.....see certain football players. And Puppy mills whose owners tend to be welfare---which is also typically libs. Child abuse, spousal abuse, and animal abuse are all nicely mixed together usually---and almost always are more common in dem controlled areas.

You are quit wrong and taking a cheap shot at claiming that I don't care about animals-------I grew up on small farm----we had horses, ponies, some cattle, goats including the wooden legs, ducks, chickens, rabbits etc. Hell my mother still has two of her old (very very old) goats left. Even now I only give to three registered charities---------Trump of course, the local animal shelter (donate lots of food to them).........and the wildlife refuge. I actually like most animals more than I like most people.

You are fucked.

Really.

Please link a story of a right winger that was abusing an animal as part of a protest.

I was thinking that the galloping on concrete would break down the hoof (laminitis?) - and I saw the lawyer he had claimed there was "contradictory evidence on whether or not to shoe a horse on concrete" which I think is BS. I was always taught to be very careful when riding on paved roads...we only walked, never galloped. I miss my horse days and I imagine with your experience (which is likely more than mine) - this particular cruelty is especially horrendous
Yes, it seemed pretty stupid for that guy to be galloping a horse on asphalt. I don't believe for one minute the guy was a 'cowboy' in any way, shape or form.

Forum List

Back