Celebrity Apprentice contestant Maria Kanellis mocks Trump's hair

Hold it. We have a sex your way to the top incompetent VP and an alzheimer's patient as president and we want to look for someone to make fun of President Trump's hair.
He's looking for people brainwashed enough to defend Trump's "hair".

Have you seen Bill Gates breasts and gut? Seems to me he should be paying for research to solve that problem rather than de population vaxxines for us undesirables.

or maybe a reverse the ugly vaxxine for Melinda.

Meanwhile, the Left actually believes Kamala Harris is Black.

because she is. the left also believes you're stupid
Half Indian half Jamaican. Nothing to do with being an African American or living the typical life of Black person in America. Just like Obama owes his privileged childhood and youth to his White mother who raised him despite his deadbeat alcoholic wife beating commie dad, isn’t a typical representation of Blacks In America. As Carson corderly noted.

Ben Carson said in an interview published Tuesday that President Obama was “raised white” and can’t understand the African-American experience the way he can.

“He’s an ‘African’ American. He was, you know, raised white,” he told a Politico podcast. “I mean, like most Americans, I was proud that we broke the color barrier when he was elected, but … he didn’t grow up like I grew up … Many of his formative years were spent in Indonesia. So, for him to, you know, claim that, you know, he identifies with the experience of black Americans, I think, is a bit of a stretch.”

Last edited:
Half Indian half Jamaican. Nothing to do with being an African American or living the typical life of Black person in America. Just like Obama owes his privileged childhood and youth to his White mother who raised him despite his deadbeat alcoholic wife beating commie dad, isn’t a typical representation of Blacks In America. As Carson corderly noted.

Ben Carson said in an interview published Tuesday that President Obama was “raised white” and can’t understand the African-American experience the way he can.

“He’s an ‘African’ American. He was, you know, raised white,” he told a Politico podcast. “I mean, like most Americans, I was proud that we broke the color barrier when he was elected, but … he didn’t grow up like I grew up … Many of his formative years were spent in Indonesia. So, for him to, you know, claim that, you know, he identifies with the experience of black Americans, I think, is a bit of a stretch.”
He also, during his childhood in Indonesia, was raised you a nannie tranny.

Forum List

Back