Celebrating Indigenous People Day....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I am celebrating Indigenous People day.....

-I am dressing in the tribal costumes of various indigenous people...

-the women of the family will be participating in re-enactments...the torture of prisoners taken in raids

-we will re-enact the human sacrifice, mainly cutting candy hearts out of candy victims.

-our traditional dishes we will eat will be pretend humans.....cannibalism is one of the many cherished traditions on this holiday.

Altogether a fine Indigenous People's day....

1696869543489.png

-the women of the family will be participating in re-enactments...the torture of prisoners taken in raids

-we will re-enact the human sacrifice, mainly cutting candy hearts out of candy victims.

-our traditional dishes we will eat will be pretend humans.....cannibalism is one of the many cherished traditions on this holiday.

PCPrincipalMicro.jpg

Had you been alive you'd have taken part.

It's easy to look back hundreds of years ago to a time you didn't have to live through and have no idea what it's like because instead of having to work and fight everyday just to eat something by candle light in your cabin you get to sit on a toilet in the air conditioning with your smartphone while you wait on door dash to bring a big Mac to your house and type out messages of how you'd have done things differently.

What a sad little person you are. :heehee:

These "indigenous people" were uncivilized and just happened to be squatters on the land at the time is we arrived. Let's face it, this leftist "indigenous day" bullshit is not about these heathen indians. It is about destroying culture and institutions based in white European civilization. Further, after the USA bending over backward to give the injuns everything we could, they STILL do not make anything of themselves. To hear blacks tell black history, they were worse off than Jews in the Holocaust. Nonetheless, blacks by and large prosper much more in America than the indians. That is pretty fucking sad, especially when most white folks would rather spend a week with an indian over a minute with a negro.

Lets see. I am 10% American Indian, 21% African%, 69% white, so what part of this day do I celebrate. I married a Native American. so 2 ofmy kids are another mix, and I married a white women, so two of my kids are more white? Our family is AMERICAN, whatever that appears to be, we were all born here of legal parents. How stupid are these race days when we are trying to avoid race in anything.

interesting ….

Forum List

Back