CDC SOFTENS Rules For Prescribing OPIOIDS Because 'Patients Are Struggling To Access Them' - Conflict Of Interest?

People should be able to live pain free and anxiety free. Medical pot can really help both.

It's been many, many years since I smoked pot, but I don't recall the effects capable of stopping pain like any opioid product can. If anything it would enhance it.

It's been many, many years since I smoked pot, but I don't recall the effects capable of stopping pain like any opioid product can. If anything it would enhance it.
It's not your Grandfather's pot anymore, and it does work on pain. So much so that your urinalysis specimen will be sent to be tested for weed. If you test dirty, your pain pill prescriptions will end.

It's not your Grandfather's pot anymore, and it does work on pain. So much so that your urinalysis specimen will be sent to be tested for weed. If you test dirty, your pain pill prescriptions will end.

Thats one reason they piss test you.
They're also looking for the proper amount of pain meds in your system to make sure you're not selling them.
The morphine I have to take everyday doesnt get you high at all,I suppose if you took enough of it might but I'm not looking to get high just ease the pain.

Thats one reason they piss test you.
They're also looking for the proper amount of pain meds in your system to make sure you're not selling them.
The morphine I have to take everyday doesnt get you high at all,I suppose if you took enough of it might but I'm not looking to get high just ease the pain.

The way I understand it (and I'm far from any expert) is that if you are in pain, you won't get high on the morphine. But somebody that's not in pain will get high as a kite.

The way I understand it (and I'm far from any expert) is that if you are in pain, you won't get high on the morphine. But somebody that's not in pain will get high as a kite.

That doesn't sound feasible.
I take mine on a set schedule and take them whether I'm in pain at the moment or not.
Told the Doc I wasn't taking them when I wasn't hurting and he told me not to do it and that it's important to keep steady level for them to be effective.
I take one fast acting tab,one slow release tab and a muscle relaxer in the morning and the evening.
I accidentally took two rounds at once and it didnt do anything different other than I slept like a baby.

Forum List

Back