CCTV video of armed Australian criminal using outlawed "assault rifle" in robbery...

"On an island." :lol:

Yeah, how do people in Australia get anything? They're on an island! Sure, it's the largest island in the world, which is also a continent, and about the same size as the continental US.....but it's an island! They shouldn't be able to access anything illegal!

:lmao:

Yeah, how do people in Australia get anything? They're on an island! Sure, it's the largest island in the world, which is also a continent, and about the same size as the continental US.....but it's an island! They shouldn't be able to access anything illegal!

Moron...... the anti gunners, like you, bitch about Chicago, claiming the criminals simply get their guns in Indiana..... can't do that in Australia....you moron...

Moron...... the anti gunners, like you, bitch about Chicago, claiming the criminals simply get their guns in Indiana..... can't do that in Australia....you moron...

I am not an anti-gunner, nor do I bitch about Chicago, or claim anything about criminals getting guns in Indiana. You can argue with strawmen if you like, but it doesn't make your point any better.

Again, Australia isn't merely an island, it is the largest island in the world. It is the size of the continental US. It is a continent. But I guess you believe being an island means it's exceptionally difficult for things to get into and out of Australia. :rofl:

As though all assault style rifles were collected, for one thing. Still, raving loonies will loon.

I am not an anti-gunner, nor do I bitch about Chicago, or claim anything about criminals getting guns in Indiana. You can argue with strawmen if you like, but it doesn't make your point any better.

Again, Australia isn't merely an island, it is the largest island in the world. It is the size of the continental US. It is a continent. But I guess you believe being an island means it's exceptionally difficult for things to get into and out of Australia. :rofl:

No...I don't claim that at all...... I am pointing out exactly what you are...that criminals can get guns into Australia easily...which means their gun control laws do not work.

No...I don't claim that at all...... I am pointing out exactly what you are...that criminals can get guns into Australia easily...which means their gun control laws do not work.

You are pointing out what you want me to be in order to make a point that isn't relevant to anything I've said. ;)

Feel free to point out what I've said that makes me an "anti-gunner," or where I've bitched about Chicago, or where I've claimed criminals simply get their guns in Indiana.

I have no idea how easily criminals get guns in Austrialia. The fact that it is an island does not make it significantly more difficult to get guns than most other places, because that island is so big it's also an entire continent. :lol:

Forum List

Back