Australia to slash number of invaders it allows

Australia's annual refugee intake is too high (20,000). It could be slashed to just 200 or so because Australia is not Canada or Norway, which are known to be humanitarian. When it comes to the total number of refugees recognised and resettled by a country, Australia ranks 25th.

These are the top five countries by that measure:
  1. Turkey
  2. Russia
  3. Germany
  4. Tanzania
  5. United States

Last edited:
Australia's annual refugee intake is too high (20,000). It could be slashed to just 200 or so because Australia is not Canada or Norway, which are known to be humanitarian. When it comes to the total number of refugees recognised and resettled by a country, Australia ranks 25th.

These are the top five countries by that measure:
  1. Turkey
  2. Russia
  3. Germany
  4. Tanzania
  5. United States
MORON

'aussies' oughta STOP ALL intake of diverse peoples . Heck , you are an island and can do that Liq . Plus i hear that you already have a couple of islands many miles off your coasts that already have infrastructure build for Diverse 'boat people' looking to mess up Australia Liq .

So let me get this straight. You posted an article which starts off saying the economic growth has been great and then alludes to infrastructure not keeping up with it?

Remember all them times we debated about more citizens and our space force being as good as China's?

But yeah, we got to make ours legal, illegals aren't citizens.

they built a great society and civilization , why mess that up by importing diverse third worlders ManO .

So let me get this straight. You posted an article which starts off saying the economic growth has been great and then alludes to infrastructure not keeping up with it?

Remember all them times we debated about more citizens and our space force being as good as China's?

---------------------------------------- as good as 'chinas' , -------------- those words alone shows how far the USA has fallen Toron.

For a place established as penal colony this seems rather uppity.....
------------------------------ actually , i think that that Old Blood and GENES has partially been responsible for making Australia a pretty nice country ManO .

---------------------------------------- as good as 'chinas' , -------------- those words alone shows how far the USA has fallen Toron.

Yeah, so we better do something about it. The Chinese may poop themselves back into the 3rd world. It may or may not happen before competing with or fighting them turns us into what England is today, a decent place and a decent power.

When I see immigrants I see economic growth. Notice I didn't say illegals. Personally if I were a D in Congress I'd trade wall funding for naturalization of functional illegals and some big increase on the immigration cap. Hell, I'd even make the new immigrants own houses in downtown Cleveland if they wanna come here.

ECONOMIC Growth , feck that . I and most Americans are eating fine . Money is not the most important thing except to 'whores and criminals' who will do anything for money Toron .

Forum List

Back