CBS Reporter resigns due to leftist bias

she had a book deal with NewsCorp. are we supposed to believe she was unbiased?

You have to go back in time. She got crucified for actually attempting to report on fast and furious.

Now do you want me to go head to head with anyone for her reporting on other issues and the fact that the asshole that runs CBS has a brother....OMG........that was working Benghazi. At the White House.

some of her reporting on fast and furious was inaccurate.

In what regard?

:link::link:

she had a book deal with NewsCorp. are we supposed to believe she was unbiased?

You have to go back in time. She got crucified for actually attempting to report on fast and furious.

Now do you want me to go head to head with anyone for her reporting on other issues and the fact that the asshole that runs CBS has a brother....OMG........that was working Benghazi. At the White House.

Oh agreed and no one else was helping her.

I'd rather a million errors to find one truth. To me, well I really did start out in a different venue. I started as as a kid who loved journalism. Ryerson.

Wow! If you believe CBS is a "Pravda style mouth piece for (Democratic) party propaganda" you must really be pissed when watching Fox News.

So, if open propaganda angers me, I should not like straight news and honest reporting?

You make no sense.

Fox commentary leans right, but the news reporting is dead nuts accurate. CBS manipulates news to serve the party.

I understand the problem with corporate influence, right or left that is why you don't watch the major networks. If she ends up at Fox News etc. I will just assume she is a hypocrite.

Wouldn't you consider her a traitor? She left the party to report straight facts? That is treason against Dear Leader.

If she actually goes somewhere where they have no corporate influence or are biased, then good for her.

You mean like MSNBC?

In what regard?

I am amazed it has taken this long. Man she has to have balls to make it like this.

I understand the problem with corporate influence, right or left that is why you don't watch the major networks. If she ends up at Fox News etc. I will just assume she is a hypocrite.

Wouldn't you consider her a traitor? She left the party to report straight facts? That is treason against Dear Leader.

If she actually goes somewhere where they have no corporate influence or are biased, then good for her.

You mean like MSNBC?

Yes, I mean like MSNBC. Did I stutter?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

I thought what I posted was pretty clear.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

In what regard?

she claims the guns that were found with the body of Brian Terry were allowed to 'walk' across the border. they were not. they were bought legally in the us and the atf was only notified three days later.

The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal - Fortune Features
this is a pretty good read - turns out 'fast and furious' isn't really very interesting.

In what regard?

she claims the guns that were found with the body of Brian Terry were allowed to 'walk' across the border. they were not. they were bought legally in the us and the atf was only notified three days later.

this is a pretty good read - turns out 'fast and furious' isn't really very interesting.

Oh I am not saying right or wrong. What I found was the lack of interest but she was at least stepping up to the plate.

Having been an old timey this way I really find it disturbing left or right here that we should not care about how our lives go.

????

The Fortune report confirms that aspect;

{On Dec. 14, 2010, a tragic event rewrote the narrative of the investigation. In a remote stretch of Peck Canyon, Ariz., Mexican bandits attacked an elite U.S. Border Patrol unit and killed an agent named Brian Terry. The attackers fled, leaving behind two semiautomatic rifles. A trace of the guns' serial numbers revealed that the weapons had been purchased 11 months earlier at a Phoenix-area gun store by a Fast and Furious suspect.}

They try to put a more positive spin on it, but nowhere do they dispute these facts.

What Fortune appears most upset about is CBS editing some very long emails, that Fortune thinks if presented entirely place the administration is a better light.

At the same time, Attkisson’s reporting on the Obama administration, which some staffers characterized as agenda-driven, had led network executives to doubt the impartiality of her reporting.
Agenda-driven? I wonder if CBS realizes that being blatantly hypocritical in this way will affect it's credibility? I guess not.

We all remember the 2012 CBS interview with far left radical Oliver Stone. I guess that interview wasn't agenda driven? It's only agenda driven when we're dealing with conservatives, right?

CBS Grants Oliver Stone 8-Minute Platform to Spout Far-Left Blame-America-First Ramblings

During a eight minute interview, Tuesday's CBS This Morning helped left-wing radical Oliver Stone promote his latest project - a revisionist documentary and book on World War II and the beginning of the Cold War that credits the Soviet Union for winning World War II and indicting the United States for its supposed "history of aggression."

CBS Grants Oliver Stone 8-Minute Platform to Spout Far-Left Blame-America-First Ramblings | NewsBusters

At the same time, Attkisson’s reporting on the Obama administration, which some staffers characterized as agenda-driven, had led network executives to doubt the impartiality of her reporting.
Agenda-driven? I wonder if CBS realizes that being blatantly hypocritical in this way will affect it's credibility? I guess not.

We all remember the 2012 CBS interview with far left radical Oliver Stone. I guess that interview wasn't agenda driven? It's only agenda driven when we're dealing with conservatives, right?

CBS Grants Oliver Stone 8-Minute Platform to Spout Far-Left Blame-America-First Ramblings

During a eight minute interview, Tuesday's CBS This Morning helped left-wing radical Oliver Stone promote his latest project - a revisionist documentary and book on World War II and the beginning of the Cold War that credits the Soviet Union for winning World War II and indicting the United States for its supposed "history of aggression."

CBS Grants Oliver Stone 8-Minute Platform to Spout Far-Left Blame-America-First Ramblings | NewsBusters

But that is good bias, so it doesn't count.

Forum List

Back