CBS Puub debate....To war, to war... Paul only sane one...

Na, Newt is losing me... He is big Government and big war. He also just lied about what killing an American is during war...

what did you hear him say? I heard him say if you plot against America you are an enemy combatant and fair game.. I agree with him..

And that the US can kill you without trial... Grats you're a fucking idiot.

lookeee at the asshole, if America catches an American plotting to do America in on a foreign battlefield they are an enemy combatant and not a criminal you fucking idiot. that's what you liberals can never get threw your pea brains there is a difference in an enemy combatant and a criminal,, that's what cost us the 3000 lives in the world trade center. you're a damned fool. and that fucking Ron Paul will NEVER be President.. suck it up

Even though I think she is batshit crazy, I believe Michelle Bachmann is the most talented debater in the entire group. She comes across as professional and knowledgeable. Until you actually start to study her answers. She rarely stumbles and her answers don't seem completely rehearsed. Like Perry who "forgot" which portion of the government he would dismantle. I just don't agree with her, but if she made sense, she would be formidable.

what did you hear him say? I heard him say if you plot against America you are an enemy combatant and fair game.. I agree with him..

lookeee at the asshole, if America catches an American plotting to do America in on a foreign battlefield they are an enemy combatant and not a criminal you fucking idiot. that's what you liberals can never get threw your pea brains there is a difference in an enemy combatant and a criminal,, that's what cost us the 3000 lives in the world trade center. you're a damned fool. and that fucking Ron Paul will NEVER be President.. suck it up

Lost your cool AGAIN? :(

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Na, Newt is losing me... He is big Government and big war. He also just lied about what killing an American is during war...

If someone proclaims themselves an enemy of America, an enemy combatant and plots to kill Americans, I take them at their word and treat them the way they say they want to be treated. I don't see how that's "unfair".

that fucking Ron Paul will never be President,,, you wanna bet me on that mr. pig?

Newt is kicking ass again.

He's for mandated healthcare cover.

That is correct. He is for the mandate.
Newt Gingrich’s Rapidly Self-Limiting Campaign Defends the Individual Mandate | RedState
Newt Gingrich appeared on Meet the Press this morning and said two things that won’t exactly endear him to the Tea Party crowd or the reform minded movement sweeping the GOP.

First, he endorsed the individual mandate and said he would not bash Mitt Romney over the individual mandate.
That is sourced from Red state ;)

that fucking Ron Paul will never be President,,, you wanna bet me on that mr. pig?
It's Dr. Paul WT :eusa_whistle: He's your age too aint he? :eek: :tongue: I wonder if he's a cat- person?

Last edited:
Yup, The Republicans are gonna lose to Obama, still pro war and pro big Government but lie that they want cuts and to pass budgets that are balanced.

You just vote for obienoodle and get it over with moron.

Forum List

Back