CBS Puub debate....To war, to war... Paul only sane one...

what did you hear him say? I heard him say if you plot against America you are an enemy combatant and fair game.. I agree with him..

And that the US can kill you without trial... Grats you're a fucking idiot.

lookeee at the asshole, if America catches an American plotting to do America in on a foreign battlefield they are an enemy combatant and not a criminal you fucking idiot. that's what you liberals can never get threw your pea brains there is a difference in an enemy combatant and a criminal,, that's what cost us the 3000 lives in the world trade center. you're a damned fool. and that fucking Ron Paul will NEVER be President.. suck it up

And what cost us three thousand lives, thirty thousand maimed and three trillion in Iraq? Not the Iraqi people. They never did anything to us. Yet all those Americans are dead and maimed. She we go after the people that were responsible for doing that? I'm thinking maybe we should.

And that the US can kill you without trial... Grats you're a fucking idiot.

lookeee at the asshole, if America catches an American plotting to do America in on a foreign battlefield they are an enemy combatant and not a criminal you fucking idiot. that's what you liberals can never get threw your pea brains there is a difference in an enemy combatant and a criminal,, that's what cost us the 3000 lives in the world trade center. you're a damned fool. and that fucking Ron Paul will NEVER be President.. suck it up

And what cost us three thousand lives, thirty thousand maimed and three trillion in Iraq? Not the Iraqi people. They never did anything to us. Yet all those Americans are dead and maimed. She we go after the people that were responsible for doing that? I'm thinking maybe we should.

clinton is responsible for that.. he didn't do his job,, he was too busy getting blow jobs.

Ron Paul is not only insane, but a coward too. Previously, when asked about Iran, he said we should try to resolve the nuclear proliferation issue by trying to be their friend, and if that doesn't work, then we should be prepared to live with a nuclear Iran, because they still wouldn't be a threat anyway.

Now, the chicken-shit says, let congress decide if we're going to war, as if he's not being asked his opinion. Everyone knows that congress has to declare war by the constitution, but that hasn't been in practice since WW 2, and they've vote on the wars anyway, but that's not even the issue. Ron Paul didn't have the guts to tell us what he thinks, because even he knows he's crazy.

clinton is responsible for that.. he didn't do his job,, he was too busy getting blow jobs.

President Clinton bombed the taliban in Afghanistan didn't he? :eusa_eh: What did Bush II do to keep them on their heels?

I always find it amusing when I hear people deny that the conservative mentality is pro war. And when they hear other people speak out against war, they attack that individual and call them unamerican and unpatriotic.

I always find it amusing when I hear people deny that the conservative mentality is pro war. And when they hear other people speak out against war, they attack that individual and call them unamerican and unpatriotic.

True, so true. But in all fairness it is the republican mentality not a true conservative mentality.

There will be no war with Iran, but Iran is going to get bombed by either us or Israel, and that's really the only option.

True, so true. But in all fairness it is the republican mentality not a true conservative mentality.

What's a true conservative mentality though? They must be a very, very elusive minority. All the conservatives I know love selective government intrusion and are always for supporting a war for at least 10 years before thinking maybe it's time to back down and change wars.

Forum List

Back