CBS/NYT POLL: Romney 46 Obama 43

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Interesting results. Worth the read. And it's still the economy and we're not stupid. I guess Obama blew his load for very little except $$$ over same sex marriage.

But then he's a money whore so that's no surprise.

" Sixty-two percent of registered voters cited the economy as the most important issue in the presidential election.

Concern over the budget deficit ranked a distant second at 11 percent, followed by health care at 9 percent.

Seven percent picked same-sex marriage, 4 percent cited foreign policy and 2 percent chose immigration.

Here's the link:

Poll: Romney has slight edge over Obama - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

we should take a poll of soley average white males,,,they will represent a huge block of the votes on November 7th. and they are not happy with a president running around and acting like richard simmons and dennis roddman.

I am sorry, but its a media poll, I still don't trust them...*shrugs*

I'm looking at this poll with great interest in the sense that if CBS/NYT has the candidates basically neck and neck, that means the internal polling for Obama has to absolutely suck.

That's why we are witnessing such a bizarre "Seinfeld" like campaign. It's a campaign about nothing.

The attacks against Romney are altogether too early and too lame.

I believe Axelrod is starting to seriously panic. Especially to pull out the "same sex marriage" trick this early in the game.

It should have come as a "glorious announcement" at the convention.

There's no continuity. No rhythm. No flow. No momentum.

Nada.

Last edited:
Dems need to really understand that pubs bags will do anything to win this election and skuttle the US. They have the crooked scotus who have declared that corporations are individuals
- this making our votes worthless. They have Citizens United which means Big Money can buy votes. And they have huge voter suppression movements in most states, meaning many MILLIONS of US citizens cannot exercise their right to vote.

Look at he stooopid rw's, ignorant and complacnt, helping to end The United States, the Grand Experiment.

Thanks to the Rs, this election will not be won with votes. It will be won with money.

^^this is what I thought Tiny would say but that would mean he / she would have to be an honest person but since the news is tinys favor she now likes CBS and NYT. Oh wait, not like I meant found this "interesting"

The DOW is tanking and Obozo is running around pretending he's gay so he can steal their money. u wonder why he only polls 43%? hes never in the oval office. George Cloony is more important.

Hell's bells when you have Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue bitching on twitter that the President is a disappointment who only likes to party and hang with Lindsay Lohan instead of doing something about the economy, well you know people are paying attention to party time and golfing and party time and vacations and party time......

:lol:

I'm looking at this poll with great interest in the sense that if CBS/NYT has the candidates basically neck and neck, that means the internal polling for Obama has to absolutely suck.

That's why we are witnessing such a bizarre "Seinfeld" like campaign. It's a campaign about nothing.

I believe Axelrod is starting to seriously panic. Especially to pull out the "same sex marriage" trick this early in the game.

It should have come as a glorious announcement at the convention.

Nada.

:clap2:well said.

get this- on Sunday joe splashes his gay love on the Sunday show, ( whichever it was), sunday evening the wh affirms obamas previous stance, monday same , Tues. evening robin roberts( they tease the show for the run wed.) where in says hes behind it (Personally, not officially apparently)...

I mean seriously:eusa_hand:

And my understanding he had decided (last June after NY approved gay marriage) to come out at the convention,...did Biden really push him? who knows.

heres my take, I have no idea what they are going to have left in the sprint of the last 2 months Sept., October, they cannot run the same crap, it will be 'old' by then.........

I too think they are flailing.

I think, they think if they bring this all up now, they will have nailed Romney down and painted him as what they think will turn people off now and for good, BUT apparently, its not working or gaining any real traction...there is s till a lot of road to go, but if they fire all of their bullets now? What will they say in October?

oh and hey David Plouffe is the head guy now, Axlerod has 'stepped back"...:lol:

Dems need to really understand that pubs bags will do anything to win this election and skuttle the US. They have the crooked scotus who have declared that corporations are individuals
- this making our votes worthless. They have Citizens United which means Big Money can buy votes. And they have huge voter suppression movements in most states, meaning many MILLIONS of US citizens cannot exercise their right to vote.

Look at he stooopid rw's, ignorant and complacnt, helping to end The United States, the Grand Experiment.

Thanks to the Rs, this election will not be won with votes. It will be won with money.

blithering+ idiot= luddly.neddite

^^this is what I thought Tiny would say but that would mean he / she would have to be an honest person but since the news is tinys favor she now likes CBS and NYT. Oh wait, not like I meant found this "interesting"

I really don't trust any polling till they get down to crunch numbers in September of an election year. When the polling firms have to save face and do their jobs.

The CBS/NYTpoll has had both candidates neck and neck since January.

If you read my statement in the OP again, what I find interesting is the very high numbers(62%) of individuals who are sticking with the economy as their key issue and the very low number who care about same sex marriage.

I dont care about a CBS poll. The media is evil and messes with our minds. Ignore them.

I dOnt trust either Romney nor Obama so I'm fucked. :(

It should have come as a "glorious announcement" at the convention.

Nada.

This poll was conducted by telephone on May 11-13, 2012 among 615 adults nationwide,

which makes this poll meaningless.

everything else you stated is also meaningless because its based on meaningless information.

uh huh...remember that if it flips the other way:rolleyes:

and have you gone on record against media polls? if so tell Chris....

I really don't trust any polling till they get down to crunch numbers in September of an election year. When the polling firms have to save face and do their jobs.

The CBS/NYTpoll has had both candidates neck and neck since January.

If you read my statement in the OP again, what I find interesting is the very high numbers(62%) of individuals who are sticking with the economy as their key issue and the very low number who care about same sex marriage.

I know, I know...you dont trust it you just posted...yeah, yeah

Interesting results. Worth the read. And it's still the economy and we're not stupid. I guess Obama blew his load for very little except $$$ over same sex marriage.

But then he's a money whore so that's no surprise.

" Sixty-two percent of registered voters cited the economy as the most important issue in the presidential election.

Concern over the budget deficit ranked a distant second at 11 percent, followed by health care at 9 percent.

Seven percent picked same-sex marriage, 4 percent cited foreign policy and 2 percent chose immigration.

Here's the link:

Poll: Romney has slight edge over Obama - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Yet another conservative who has never heard of the Electoral College.

Forum List

Back