CBS/NYT POLL: Romney 46 Obama 43

Romney is also up by 2 points with women in this poll. And plasma the reason trends matter is because trends spread.

No, this poll is mostly a lie to sell papers or get hits. Again State polling in swing states are all that matter. Had you give me a poll that said Mittens up in Ohio and PA then you would have a point, the OP would have a point. You didnt, she gave a national poll of national voters across the country. You don't know what state they are in.

If national voting mattered then we would of had at least 4 years of Gore and not Bush. Oh wait this is the same argument the right gave when the left claimed Gore won. That national voting didnt matter and state by state was all that mattered.

But hey keep bullshitting.....

How the hell am I the bullshiter? I'm just reading the poll and trying to decipher it. Christ dude, take a pill or something.

sure only to stupid people....:lol:

RCP is not stupid... They are quoted by dipshits like you all the time...

Plasmanoballs fail... Again...

sure they are, but those are for different polls. National approval rating are different from President elections.

You seriously that fucking stupid to not know the difference there gayhole?

We're not talking about approval ratings, Corky...

Holy shit, you are fucking stupid...

He's a desperate money whore.............

Several reports have come out that shows him taking in much less $$ than '08, donors are keeping their wallets closed while at the same time they're spending like drunken sailors.

When Biden stepped in doo-doo again, this flailing bunch of teenagers decided it was the perfect time to come out with the "gay" evolvement since they had these campaign events scheduled in CA where many of their gay donors would be in attendance. Worked like a charm! Raised way more than they anticipated.

In the meantime........the repercussions.......

Obama will now lose NC.

He may lose FL [seniors and Hispanics are not known to support gay marriage]

He's upset the majority of the black ministers. 5 Dem Senators came out today against his gay marriage announcement. Two of them are from swing states - PA and FL.

It would seem, looking at his disjointed campaign, that he is lurching from one entity to another trying to win them back - the women, the college kids, the gays - who's next?

He produces an add against Romney [closing a steel plant] that had already been fact checked some time ago and found to be mostly false. Yet they ran it anyway. Is that really SMART?

And his numbers continue to drop. Rasmussen polls show Romney beating O for eight straight days, hitting the magic 50 a few days ao. Another poll shows O dropped from 48 to 46 in job approval.

YOU CANNOT WIN AN ELECTION WITH LESS THAN 50 JOB APPROVAL - PERIOD!

I said it before - he's flailing. And he's still flailing.

Interesting results. Worth the read. And it's still the economy and we're not stupid. I guess Obama blew his load for very little except $$$ over same sex marriage.

But then he's a money whore so that's no surprise.

" Sixty-two percent of registered voters cited the economy as the most important issue in the presidential election.

Concern over the budget deficit ranked a distant second at 11 percent, followed by health care at 9 percent.

Seven percent picked same-sex marriage, 4 percent cited foreign policy and 2 percent chose immigration.

Here's the link:

Poll: Romney has slight edge over Obama - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

this poll says very little....

According to the survey, conducted May 11-13, 46 percent of registered voters say they would vote for Romney, while 43 percent say they would opt for Mr. Obama. Romney's slight advantage remains within the poll's margin of error, which is plus or minus four percentage points.

Last month, a CBS News/New York Times poll showed Mr. Obama and Romney locked in a dead heat, with both earning 46 percent support among registered voters. Polls conducted in February and March showed Mr. Obama with an advantage over Romney, while a January poll showed Romney edging out Mr. Obama 47 percent to 45 percent. Another January poll showed the two tied.

obama may live in his dream world, but the democrats smell the burning coffee.

Alarm Grows Among Dems About Obama

“You can be stylish and powerful, too. That's Michelle’s advice.”

-- President Obama telling graduates to temper but preserve their interest in clothing during his commencement address at Barnard College, a women-only college of New York’s Columbia University.

It has taken months of bad news, but Democrats increasingly believe that President Obama might just lose his re-election bid.

The latest wake-up call comes in the form of a New York Times/CBS poll showing Republican Mitt Romney in the lead not just among registered voters overall, but with women and independents.

Read more: Alarm Grows Among Dems About Obama

sure they are, but those are for different polls. National approval rating are different from President elections.

You seriously that fucking stupid to not know the difference there gayhole?

We're not talking about approval ratings, Corky...

Holy shit, you are fucking stupid...
What the fuck....you are one dumb motherfucker. I know what we are talking about gloryhole groupie. Typically people cite rcp for approval ratings,not national elections.
Where the fuck do you get that? Out of your gay-obsessed ass?

RCP tracks the head to head now, in case you were fluffing 0bama somewhere and didn't notice... As they always have done in a fucking election year...

You are bordering on TDM fucking stupidity...

The point was you are wrong again in citing why people use rcp.once again you are wrong about the overall topic.

National polling is quite different from approval ratings.
Nobody is talking about approval ratings except your dumbass...

Seriously, go fuck off you pansy POS...

yes, yes get owned and neg me....
Predictable to the end closet gay.

You couldn't own TM...

You really should have stayed in school...

Nice neg whine, though...:lol:

Really wasn't a whine...least I understand the difference between a national poll and state polls and which matter.

Sure it was... Bigg gay-assed neg whine...

And you know absolutely NOTHING about polling and statistics...

If you're dumb enough to think that politicians don't care about national polls, then we'll just have to laugh at your dumbass...

If national polls were meaningless and worthless, people wouldn't be spending BIG BUCKS to polling firms to have them done...

What a fucking idiot....

The head to head is meaningless. Again national polls in a presidential election are meaningless. I know this is a difficult concept for you too understand. Your rcp link is national not state to state.its as worthless as the cbs poll.

Yes they do it every year and its still meaningless. So what? That doesn't help your point at all.

Well no the cbs poll and your rcp link is basically just that....national approval...

Here ill dumb it down for you.see mittens is winning the national voters...so you would think he is winning,yet let's say in ohio a swing state obama is winning..your national numbers end up meaning jackshit.

PRINCETON, NJ -- In the first USA Today/Gallup swing-state poll conducted since Mitt Romney became the presumptive Republican nominee, Romney and President Barack Obama are nearly tied -- 45% vs. 47%, respectively -- among registered voters in the 12 battleground states that make up the poll.

Obama-Romney Race Competitive in 2012 Swing States

That was May 7th before Obama turned gay.

Dems need to really understand that pubs bags will do anything to win this election and skuttle the US. They have the crooked scotus who have declared that corporations are individuals
- this making our votes worthless. They have Citizens United which means Big Money can buy votes. And they have huge voter suppression movements in most states, meaning many MILLIONS of US citizens cannot exercise their right to vote.

Look at he stooopid rw's, ignorant and complacnt, helping to end The United States, the Grand Experiment.

Thanks to the Rs, this election will not be won with votes. It will be won with money.

Its looking like Republicans wont have to do anything to win it. If I were them, I'd sit back and just let Obama/Biden keep talking. Yep. Dont say shit. Just defer every question to "no comment", then let Obama/Biden continue to piss off, disgust or disappoint voters to the point that they just cant trust 4 more years of these clowns.

Interesting results. Worth the read. And it's still the economy and we're not stupid. I guess Obama blew his load for very little except $$$ over same sex marriage.

But then he's a money whore so that's no surprise.

" Sixty-two percent of registered voters cited the economy as the most important issue in the presidential election.

Concern over the budget deficit ranked a distant second at 11 percent, followed by health care at 9 percent.

Seven percent picked same-sex marriage, 4 percent cited foreign policy and 2 percent chose immigration.

Here's the link:

Poll: Romney has slight edge over Obama - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

It's the endorsement of Gay marriage that has clobbered Obama. You have millions of moms and grandma's out there--that got a sip of gay marriage--and thought to themselves--I don't want my 6 year old son coming home from school and telling me that he wants to marry Johnny when he's an adult. A very sobering consequence to all of this.

At any rate--Obama has fallen off a cliff with women and independents. Romney is now leading with both groups. To add insult to injury--67% of this nation believe that Obama's endorsement of gay marriage was only for political reasons.
Poll: Romney up, Obama down among women | Politics - WCVB Home

'You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Barack Obama's time to fool has run out.

Color-Obama-gay-marriage.jpg

Forum List

Back