CBS news chief foreign correspondent admits journalist have become political activists

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CBS News Chief Foreign Correspondent Admits Journalists Have Become “Political Activists”
Lara Logan, chief foreign affairs correspondent for CBS News, admits that journalists have abandoned any pretense of objectivity and become “political activists”.
---------------------------------------------

As if that is anything new, these idiots are just as bad as CNN well maybe not that bad yet. But, iff these msm douches don't wise up they will ifnd nobody really cares what they write about . Americans go else where for their real news or more trust worthy news.

Anyone that still can't see that the media has become a tool for the dems is lying to themselves.....finally a MSM employee speaks up...will there be more by election day 2020?.....I'm thinking there will be....

The sheep will use the fact that the news aggregator is INFO wars to deny reality. Best to link direct to the pod cast;
024 Lara Logan

Anyone that still can't see that the media has become a tool for the dems is lying to themselves.....finally a MSM employee speaks up...will there be more by election day 2020?.....I'm thinking there will be....
That will be due to inadequate ad revenue my bet is that CNBC, Reuters, Bloomberg, WSJ and OAN will be the media outlets that can and will survive on ad revenue.

Forum List

Back