CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogg is an asshole.
Hogg is an American Patriot
He's a fraud and a con artist. He'll have a great career working for a fake news outlet.
Kid has conservative gun owner in a panic

Smart, articulate and unwilling to accept the platitudes and empty promises of politicians

He's a fraud. He's a fake news hero. He's the perfect poster boy for the gun control crowd. It's all a huge con.
Well spoken and he is working our political process to perfection

An American Patriot fighting for his fallen comrades

Hogg was not at school that day and both his parent have guns...so he's safe at least....

From

David Hogg is a Liar – Said He Was At School During Shooting, Now Says He Was Home

He says he heard about the shooting and got on his bike to go down to interview as many people as possible. (Is he talking about a different school shooting??)

How did he gain access to the building and get in there and end up in a closet with kids hiding?

He beat the police to the school on his bike and ran in while the shooting was happening?

Something is off. WAYYYYYYYY off.

Honesty is always the best policy.

Looks like the kid tried following Hillary’s/democrats playbook. lol

Honesty is always is always the best policy.

Looks like the kid tried following Hillary’s playbook. lol

About as successful also LOL What dope would tell two different stories like that after being all over the news for six weeks? What a dope

No doubt CNN, PBS, or MSLSD will have a place for him when he graduates.

This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

is thre a point lurking nearby?
Hogg is a liar.

Pretty obvious but I'm not surprised YOU missed it.

how is he lying, sherlock?

This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

Sorry Bripat I walked on your thread...they were merged though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back