CBS anchor admits he could not find a single person outside of New Hampshire grocery store who feels 'good about the economy

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ Even leftist CBS couldn't cover the lie for this administration.

The corporate media's take on this is that everyone is too stupid to appreciate Joe Biden's economic genius.

Yup, they're actually going with that one.

HAHAHAHAHA... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Biden cheerleaders will write what the media told them without fact checking whatsoever.

Now, show me a period of time where John and Jane Doe, ever thought that we were experiencing a strong economy. People bitch; the end.

Now, show me a period of time where John and Jane Doe, ever thought that we were experiencing a strong economy. People bitch; the end.
Are you saying this bitching has no merit?
Have you seen the price of beef and butter?

I wanted to say "try going inside the store where the money is" but I did not want to be labeled trolling.

Weekly grocery bills are still up by 25% since Biden took office. Those cans of beans on the store shelves are all that's keeping Americans fed.

What was the cost when Trump was president?
Sadly, I do not know. I bought a new BBQ grille, so I asked the wifeykins to score 2 steaks. She got two top sirloin, one at $20 and the other at $21 (mine). I was always a t-bone, porterhouse kind of a guy. But, what about those eggs? My whole life, food prices have always gone down. This is non-typical, and certainly someone's fault.

After trump got covid, people were worried. The shutdowns came from both sides.

more BS. It was 90%+++ DEM Govenors who were also busy infecting the elderly in secret death trap Nursing homes without visitation (as they were likely Trump voters). Then they could re-vote them Obiden in the 2020 steal.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ Even leftist CBS couldn't cover the lie for this administration.

I've said about a million times that you can lie to the people all you want but when they have to go to the grocery store every week, people know the real truth.

Forum List

Back