CBS, ABC, and CNN

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
i watch the CBS overnight news and ABC world news now in the middle of the night and CNN in the middle of the night on weekends. I say CBS is the best of the three. I'm hoping there will be middle of the night news from Fox, NBC, MSNBC, and maybe even the CW. I never watched the news, even local news, when I was younger but now the news is the only thing worth watching on TV these days.

Sympathy or derision?

Don't you have any interest in receving the best possible quality news or are you just addicted to biased and Fake News ?

I have not seen UK TV news in over 15 years, nor bought a local or national newspaper over that same period . Yet if there is a better informed news reader and viewer on the site , I take off my hat in respect .

Sympathy or derision?

Don't you have any interest in receving the best possible quality news or are you just addicted to biased and Fake News ?

I have not seen UK TV news in over 15 years, nor bought a local or national newspaper over that same period . Yet if there is a better informed news reader and viewer on the site , I take off my hat in respect .
Thank you very much Luiza!

Forum List

Back