'CBS Mornings' Fawns Over Drag Queen Mathematician

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
We deserve the wrath of GOD to reign down upon us with righteous vengeance.

And I'm not even religious.

Like, at all.

"“Anybody can study math. Doesn't matter what you look like. All that matters is what's in your head,” Santos insisted while the three hosts nodded and let out sounds of approval."

Santos then admitted that watching shows like RuPaul’s Drag Race helped him open his “mind up to, you know, drag queens just being artists.”

Video:

Makes sense to me why THIS is on a morning news program, what's YOUR PROBLEM?

YAAAS QUEEN!

I'm not religious either, bruh, but I have to say, news like "The Clinton Serial Killer Choked to Death on her Own Vomit Last Night" would make me re-evaluate my spiritual beliefs. That would be 100% proof of a loving God..... hmm?

We deserve the wrath of GOD to reign down upon us with righteous vengeance.

And I'm not even religious.

Like, at all.

Video:

Makes sense to me why THIS is on a morning news program, what's YOUR PROBLEM?

YAAAS QUEEN!
Don't worry about not being religious just take out the FREE insurance policy with the Mutual of Messiah! We'll need quality commentators with that magic touch of humor in the heavens like U & L11_21 possess!!!

Oh dear , oh dear
But what does this tell you about its audience ?
There is the worse horror

"Santos’ TikTok page currently has 1,500,000 followers and one of his more viral videos about the Möbius strip has over 14,500,000 views and more than 3,000,000 likes."

Oh dear , oh dear
But what does this tell you about its audience ?
There is the worse horror

"Santos’ TikTok page currently has 1,500,000 followers and one of his more viral videos about the Möbius strip has over 14,500,000 views and more than 3,000,000 likes."

What's stunning to me is just how in your face the propaganda truly is.

I mean, it just so happens that there is now a trans mathematician who speaks in the stereotypically west coast bimbo "always asking a question" cadence and it makes the morning "news".

It's gaslighting of the highest order.

Forum List

Back