CBO Estimates Biden Plan To Raise Minimum Wage To $15 Could Kill Almost 4 MILLION Jobs

More Jobs
More opportunity to succeed /rise up the ranks
Higher wages
Raises
Bonuses
Most Americans in US history working at 1 time
Lowest Black unemployment in US history
Lowest Latino unemployment in US history
Lowest Asian unemployment in US history
Lowest Women unemployment in US history
Lowest Young Adult unemployment in US history
MILLIONS of Americans off of Food Stamps
MILLIONS of Americans off of Welfare
MILLIONS of Americans off of Unemployment

Ok, snowflakes....

THIS IS THE OFFICAL BAR SET FOR OUR ECONOMY BY PRESIDENT TRUMP...WITHOUT EVER HAVING TO MANDATE A MINIMUM WAGE.....

THIS IS WHAT BIDEN HAS TO MATCH OR EXCEED.

Don't make excuses.

Don't make 'blameshift' or point fingers at anyone else
This is BIDEN's Economy

Today he wiped away Trump's policies and reinstated Obama's

This is the DEMOCRATS's economy:
Democrats have controlled the House, which means they have controlled the purse string, the spending, the budgets, the ECONOMY....

DEMOCRATS affected the minority-small-owned businesses lockdowns, eliminating nearly half of them and ham-stringing the economy...

If Biden 'inherited' any bad economy he inherited it from his fellow DEMOCRATS, just like Barry did in 2008!

President Joe Biden and the Democrats are officially ON THE CLOCK...
Obama inherited the Bush economy which was repub if I recall correctly. Biden is now in the throes of a economy screwed up by the incompetent fuckup named Dump. Also a repub if memory serves me correctly.

Thats the only way to go.

How are you going to practice if you dont know anyone with a truck or you have children to pay attention to?

It's not the only way to go. I never owned my own truck in my life. I always worked for somebody else. Companies looking for over-the-road drivers will hire you on the spot experience or not. They don't care, just as long as you do the job. Plus if you opt for school, you spend many hours driving.
Whats the starting pay if you're not an owner operator? How much do they abuse you and keep you from your family?

This is correct. If you cant afford to pay a living wage you cant afford to open a business.
Approximately half of all minority-owned businesses have collapsed / gone under due to job/business-destroying lockdowns...and in the middle of their continued shit-storm of already failed policies they pump out another one guaranteed to destroy - according to the CBO - up to 4 Million more jobs and drive a stake through the heart of more minority-owned businesses...

...but hey, at least Speaker Pelosi still has her mansion with her $25k freezer filled with several expensive gourmet ice creams she can eat while she ignores the cries of the business owners she and her party screwed over.
All the businesses that have failed have failed directly due to that incompetent fuckup Dump pretending the virus was not a big deal.

No. They had to shut down due to the Chinese Virus. I'm wondering how many will ever open back up.

$15 minimum wage will shoot the Dems in the ass. Fed workers are payed with our tax dollars. You might want to pay that for newbies but most American's will think its a stupid idea.
They still issue business loans correct?

No it wont. People will be happy they dont have to decide between food and keeping the lights on.

How bout they get a better education and earn their money. You sure are a jack ass.
How would they get a better education on $8 an hour? Dont get emotional. Focus.

I am focused, Your the one with pie in the sky ideas where everyone deserves money just because they get a job. Oh and their social standing is their problem, not me or the tax payers of America.

It will be up the States anyway, not Biden. He can do the Fed thing but not the Country. I'm sure most tax payers won't like paying a newbie that money and this will shoot Biden in the ASS.
You're thinking small again. No wonder you keep whining about something you know nothing about.

I know plenty. You're the one with pie in the sky ideas. The CBO is right and you are wrong.

"I know plenty."

Could have fooled me.

Well you certainly didn't fool me. Jack ass.

You need help when your starting at the bottom. $15 an hour immediately helps.
...while fucking the 2 -3 other people who just got fired so you can pay the other workers $15 an hour. Businesses can't just PRINT MONEY like Democrats seem to do...
If they cant afford it then they shouldnt be in business. Trust me. They are just kidding you guys about laying you off. They make 4-5x the amount they pay you.

Whats the starting pay if you're not an owner operator? How much do they abuse you and keep you from your family?

It all depends on where you go and what you decide to do. At the beginning you can make in the 40 to 50K range. After some experience, you can make more. If you decide you don't like it after a year or so, you can get into local work. UPS, Fed-Ex, Dayton freight pay around $28.00 an hour plus benefits and overtime. Once you have a year of driving experience with a good record, you can go just about anywhere. If you want to live in another state than you do now, you are guaranteed to have a job because drivers are in such demand. If you like over-the-road, you can even choose what region you want to drive in.

Obama inherited the Bush economy which was repub if I recall correctly. Biden is now in the throes of a economy screwed up by the incompetent fuckup named Dump. Also a repub if memory serves me correctly.

Trump can't control a microorganism. In a free country, people do as they please. If people want to wear a mask, they can. If they don't want to wear a mask, they don't. A President doesn't control the actions of his citizens.

It all depends on where you go and what you decide to do. At the beginning you can make in the 40 to 50K range. After some experience, you can make more. If you decide you don't like it after a year or so, you can get into local work. UPS, Fed-Ex, Dayton freight pay around $28.00 an hour plus benefits and overtime. Once you have a year of driving experience with a good record, you can go just about anywhere. If you want to live in another state than you do now, you are guaranteed to have a job because drivers are in such demand. If you like over-the-road, you can even choose what region you want to drive in.
I read something a couple of years ago that said truck driving was going to becoming an even larger occupation than it is now. Its just a shitty way of making a living due to the time you spend away from your family.

Trump can't control a microorganism. In a free country, people do as they please. If people want to wear a mask, they can. If they don't want to wear a mask, they don't. A President doesn't control the actions of his citizens.
I disagree. We had the chance to control the virus in the beginning but Dump made it a political issue to wear a fucking mask or not. While true he couldnt have made everyone do it, he definitely could have encouraged it instead of lying about it and making the virus and the mask a political statement.

Really? You could really think of NOTHING Trump could have done better during this pandemic?

Because if thats so I can take a bit of time and explain to all the many many ways he fucked this one up and failed to step up and lead the country in this crisis. There actually ARE reasons why US has had some of the worst infection and death rates in the world when it came to dealing with Covid-19.

I read something a couple of years ago that said truck driving was going to becoming an even larger occupation than it is now. Its just a shitty way of making a living due to the time you spend away from your family.

That's true. That's why I always stayed local; that and I have to be here running this place. But all is not lost because you weren't born without a lot of money. There are opportunities out there if you really are looking for one.

My father is a retired bricklayer. His union sends him their newsletters. One year they were asking their retirees to find young people looking to get into the trade. They couldn't find anybody. The only people that were applying couldn't pass a drug screen.

Don't get me wrong, bricklaying is hard work, but my father did very well for himself. Even today when you add in the benefits, it's over 50 bucks an hour, and since you get laid off in the winter, you spend every winter collecting unemployment. You don't need any special education to take the job. Once in the union, they send you to school during the winter to learn how to do construction.

Obama inherited the Bush economy which was repub if I recall correctly.

Thank you for posting this, as it proves ou do not know what the F* you are talking about! You recall INCORRECTLY.

1st: The HOUSE controls the Budget, meaning they control spending, the purse strings, the economy

During Bush's time in office approx. $4 Trillion in new debt was added.

In Bush's 1st 6 years in office the GOP controlled the House, and Bush and the GOP added $2.5 Trillion in new debt
- That was during 9/11/01, the economic aftermath, the Afghanistan war & Iraq wars kicking off.

In Bush's last 2 years the DEMOCRATS took control of the House, meaning DEMOCRATS took over the budget, spending, the purse strings, the economy
- In Bush's last 2 years in office the DEMOCRATS ADDED $1.5 TRILLION IN NEW SPENDING .... that means in only 2 years the Democrats spent just $1 Trillion shy of what the GOP had spent in 6 YEARS...during all of that mentioned above (9/11, financial fall-out, etc...

Obama took over the next year....and the DEMOCRATS had controlled the House, the budget, the purse strings, and the economy for 2 (TWO) years...meaning the only economy / debt / spending Barry inherited was the one he 'inherited' from his own fellow DEMOCRATS!

Not only that, while Barry bitched and whined and moaned about the economy he inherited from Bush (a lie) and how he was still struggling to recover his own fellow Democrats held a near super-majority control over all of congress - the house and Senate!

Democrats held the House for 6 years (the 2 prior to Barry and his 1st 4), and Democrats held a near super majority control over all of Congress his 1st 4 years....and they sucked the whole time and falsely blamed Bush the whole time....

Snowflakes still try to blame the GOP for their failed policies and lack of success during those 4 years they had complete control of the entire US Govt.

Yes, you are completely wrong about what happened during Bush's presidency and during Barry's 1st 4. Agaon, you just proved you have no clue what you are talking about...or you do and you are just spreading lies / propaganda.

That's true. That's why I always stayed local; that and I have to be here running this place. But all is not lost because you weren't born without a lot of money. There are opportunities out there if you really are looking for one.

My father is a retired bricklayer. His union sends him their newsletters. One year they were asking their retirees to find young people looking to get into the trade. They couldn't find anybody. The only people that were applying couldn't pass a drug screen.

Don't get me wrong, bricklaying is hard work, but my father did very well for himself. Even today when you add in the benefits, it's over 50 bucks an hour, and since you get laid off in the winter, you spend every winter collecting unemployment. You don't need any special education to take the job. Once in the union, they send you to school during the winter to learn how to do construction.
I would have loved to get into bricklaying. (Hell I still might) Should have thought of that when I was struggling. I never once saw an ad for that though. Usually when they say find young people they just find people they know. Black kid in the hood is not going to get those opportunities offered.

Some members of the Biden team are waring his incoming cabinet that they should not push to undo Trumps economic strategy or the economy could collapse by 2022....

Really? You could really think of NOTHING Trump could have done better during this pandemic?

Because if thats so I can take a bit of time and explain to all the many many ways he fucked this one up and failed to step up to lead the country in this crisis.

I didn't say there was nothing he couldn't have done better, but all in all, he did a pretty good job. We have vaccines now in record time. Trump signed a contract with Moderna. The contract guaranteed us the first 100 million doses, with a rider that we get up to 500 more if needed. In fact I'm signing up for my vaccination this week.

Thank you for posting this, as it proves ou do not know what the F* you are talking about! You recall INCORRECTLY.

1st: The HOUSE controls the Budget, meaning they control spending, the purse strings, the economy

During Bush's time in office approx. $4 Trillion in new debt was added.

In Bush's 1st 6 years in office the GOP controlled the House, and Bush and the GOP added $2.5 Trillion in new debt
- That was during 9/11/01, the economic aftermath, the Afghanistan war & Iraq wars kicking off.

In Bush's last 2 years the DEMOCRATS took control of the House, meaning DEMOCRATS took over the budget, spending, the purse strings, the economy
- In Bush's last 2 years in office the DEMOCRATS ADDED $1.5 TRILLION IN NEW SPENDING .... that means in only 2 years the Democrats spent just $1 Trillion shy of what the GOP had spent in 6 YEARS...during all of that mentioned above (9/11, financial fall-out, etc...

Obama took over the next year....and the DEMOCRATS had controlled the House, the budget, the purse strings, and the economy for 2 (TWO) years...meaning the only economy / debt / spending Barry inherited was the one he 'inherited' from his own fellow DEMOCRATS!

Not only that, while Barry bitched and whined and moaned about the economy he inherited from Bush (a lie) and how he was still struggling to recover his own fellow Democrats held a near super-majority control over all of congress - the house and Senate!

Democrats held the House for 6 years (the 2 prior to Barry and his 1st 4), and Democrats held a near super majority control over all of Congress his 1st 4 years....and they sucked the whole time and falsely blamed Bush the whole time....

Snowflakes still try to blame the GOP for their failed policies and lack of success during those 4 years they had complete control of the entire US Govt.

Yes, you are completely wrong about what happened during Bush's presidency and during Barry's 1st 4. Agaon, you just proved you have no clue what you are talking about...or you do and you are just spreading lies / propaganda.
Pelosi and Reid made a pact to do everything they could to ruin Bush's economy....and they succeeded....because Bush was a push over....

That is just pure stupidity and/or lying.

Democrats got House majority for 2007 session and they did EXACTLY NOTHING that could possibly cause the quickly incoming crash of the already fully inflated real estate and finance bubble.

That is pure stupidity and/or lying.

Democrats got House majority in 2007 session and they did EXACTLY NOTHING that could possibly cause the crash of the already fully inflated real estate and finance bubble.
In case you didnt realize it, easyt65 is just a random idiot.

I would have loved to get into bricklaying. (Hell I still might) Should have thought of that when I was struggling. I never once saw an ad for that though. Usually when they say find young people they just find people they know. Black kid in the hood is not going to get those opportunities offered.

Years ago that's the way it was. You just about had to know somebody to get into something like that. Being black has nothing to do with it. A black kid can get into that line of work just like a white kid. As long as you're not on dope, work hard, they don't care what color you are. An employer has only one favorite color, and that color is green. The more green an employee makes the company, that's the companies favorite employee.

Because if thats so I can take a bit of time and explain to all the many many ways he fucked this one up and failed to step up to lead the country in this crisis.

I didn't say there was nothing he couldn't have done better, but all in all, he did a pretty good job. We have vaccines now in record time. Trump signed a contract with Moderna. The contract guaranteed us the first 100 million doses, with a rider that we get up to 500 more if needed. In fact I'm signing up for my vaccination this week.

What is it that Trump did to develop a vaccine? Pfizer vaccine wasn't even part of Warp Speed, yet somehow managed to get realeased along with the rest. Scientists and pharma R&D efforts is where the credit belongs, not some politicos picking the low hanging fruit.

He didn't do a "pretty good job" unless you think a POTUS undermining his own CDC's guidelines and advisory is doing a "good job".
Maybe you think politicizing mask wearing is doing a "good job".
Maybe you think a POTUS intentionally downplaying Covid-19 to be just a flu is "good job"
Maybe you think POTUS going all in on unproven drugs like HCQ is doing a "good job".
Maybe you think winging it day in and out, instead having an actual cohesive national plan is doing a "good job".
Maybe you think grossly misinforming the public with constant magical fantasizing that the virus "will simply disapear" is "good job".
Maybe you think talking about how wonderful it would be to go pack churches for Easter is "good job".

It's hard to imagine ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT FN MIND doing this sort of "good job" that Trump did during this pandemic.

Last edited:
What is it that Trump do to develop a vaccine? Pfizer vaccine wasn't even part of Warp Speed, yet somehow managed to get realeased along with the rest.

But Pfizer wouldn't sign a contract with the US. Moderna was willing to, and that's why Trump supported them, although he spent tax dollars on other companies to produce a vaccine. He wanted to make sure Americans came first.

Forum List

Back