Cawthorn charged with driving with revoked license for second time

Admiral Rockwell Tory i will type slow here for you...i am in district 11.....he is my congressman who doesnt vote...etc and so forth...recently avery county has been moved to the 5 th...making fox our idiot

nothing hypocritical about knowing which district i am in and who represents or doesnt represent me...
Let me spell it for you. You aid your county was moved to another district. You cannot vote for someone out of your district.

You said:

"luckily for us....we are now in district 5...which i am afraid is back to that idiot fox"

Were you lying then or are you lying now?

Have a nice day, liar!

Parenthetically, if he was driving on the wrong side of the road and not drunk, he was likely using his cell phone at the time. It happens literally all the time.

The death penalty would be too lenient for him.

This guy is such a narcissist it's unreal.

It seems as though the greatest problem with Representative Cawthorn and Law Enforcement ...
Is that he likes to speed and doesn't think he needs to pay the tickets he gets like the rest of us.

Ignoring the law is something of substance to most people.

That it is not to you, well that speaks volumes about you
Yeah, it says I'm an adult who realizes that other adults screw up and deal with it. You people are such a fussy, pompous group of hall monitors ;) The man drove on a suspended license. He didn't lose the license due to murder, looting, arson, rape... it's a TRAFFIC code issue. Grow the hell up.

It seems as though the greatest problem with Representative Cawthorn and Law Enforcement ...
Is that he likes to speed and doesn't think he needs to pay the tickets he gets like the rest of us.

Yep, that's what it sounds like. Fine him heavily, make him do some community service. You'd think that since he's in that chair after an accident, he'd moderate his behavior a bit but I stopped thinking I knew better than others how they should live their lives, by the time I was 30.

Yeah, it says I'm an adult who realizes that other adults screw up and deal with it.

Driving once on a revoked licensee is a "screw up" as one might not have known it was revoked. Doing it a 2nd time is saying "Fuck the laws, I will do what I like".

That attitude coming from one we pay to make our laws is not a good one.

Forum List

Back