Congress passes resolution supporting Ukraine. Three repubs voted against it?

MYOB, warmonger Bushbt douche canoe.

P.S...Just couldn't make an OP without mentioning the Orange Man, could ya?....lmao....

1984.jpg

And I expect man other repubs held their noses when they voted for it. They are still pissed that Zelenskyy did not agree to trump's blackmail attempt.

There was NEVER a blackmail attempt which the previous two Premiers stated publicly that there was no pressure at all and they got all the Congressional package in time with EXTRA missiles from Trump added on.

You have a talent for leaving out a lot of details when you post your partisan based lies.

LMAO It's just another meaningless resolution from Dirty Nancy designed to attack the Republicans.
Maybe they should have a resolution to condemn BLM's hate, racism and violence and see who would not vote for that.
Or how about a resolution to condemn the Filthy Democrat Party's $$multi-trillion dollar$$ looting spree that has caused record inflation that is starving poor American kids and destroying people's savings.

hungerinamericathegreedycorruptdemocratsarestarvingchildren2.jpg

Please stay on topic. BTW, when are you going to start wearing the Z on your chest?
IF you bothered to read posts on this site you would know I oppose Russia and support Ukraine, I realize with your busy schedule of lies and misinformation that is haed to do.

How many more money and weapons do Americans want to waste in Ukraine. Once Ukraine is done, all of it will belong to Russia anway.

And I expect man other repubs held their noses when they voted for it. They are still pissed that Zelenskyy did not agree to trump's blackmail attempt.
So, Russia was good with this collusion farce and Ukraine was good for hiring and giving millions to Hunter, but 3 republicans vote against and you're having a dicky fit? What a fucking bellend.

So, Russia was good with this collusion farce and Ukraine was good for hiring and giving millions to Hunter, but 3 republicans vote against and you're having a dicky fit? What a fucking bellend.
Anything to protect Pootin and TFG....

Forum List

Back