Caught on Camera: Illegals Smuggle Drugs Into Laredo Before Trump Visit

Shock footage validates Trump's assertion on Mexicans bringing drugs into America

As Donald Trump prepared to arrive in Laredo for a tour of the US border, Infowars captured astounding footage which shows illegals sneaking across the Rio Grande river before they frantically throw huge bags of drugs into a vehicle and swim back to Mexico.

Caught on Camera Illegals Smuggle Drugs Into Laredo Before Trump Visit Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind
DRUDGE REPORT 2015

First of all, you need to be aware that Alex Jones is a CIA pawn. His whole outfit is a disinfo. arm of the cointel network.

Yes, what you saw WAS real. But there was a purpose behind it. It was intended to create division and outrage.

How did those journalists KNOW that these folks where going to be crossing the river, at THAT place, and at THAT time? Do you have any idea how huge that border is? Do you have any idea what the statistical probabilities are of this small little alternative new gathering outfit was of catching this on tape with out some intel? Well? Where do you think they got this intel.

Smart folks know of Alex Jones relations to the CIA and the SMOM.

The point here is to drive a wedge in the American electorate. To cause division and hatred. Looks like it worked.

Most folks already KNOW of the corruption. Haven't you have heard of Frank Serpico? How about Mike Ruppert? What about the Clinton administration running drugs into that airport in Western Arkansas for businessmen during the Reagan Administration to cover the cost of funding the Contras?

These operations are SANCTIONED by the government. Why do you think it is the STATE governments that have to move on decriminalization of drugs? Because black market profits fund large portions of the clandestine operations that Americans have no idea about.

Ask any gang lord in the inner city, they will tell you who is running the show. Most black folk know who allows the drugs into the nation.

The number of illegals crossing the border has significantly dropped since Obama took office.

Shit yeah it has. The reason they cross the border is for economic opportunity. Since he took office, all the jobs have continued to go to Mexico and stayed there.

Why would they want to leave their homes, their families and their communities, when there is more economic opportunity in Mexico and nothing here to come here to anymore but shit pay, harassment, xenophobia and harassment?

f-p.gif

How does the OP know they're "illegal," does he know for a fact they were convicted of entering the country absent authorization - LPRAs and citizens also smuggle drugs into the country.

And yet you can't name a single nation that the US secures the way you want our southern border secured?
Is there anything wrong with any sovereign nation securing their own border?
No. So, how would you do it? 1,950 miles, much of it private land. Go...
That would be a great project for people on welfare. Remember FDR??? Public works? Building shit? Heck, China built the great wall without bulldozers and other earth moving machinery. Private land? Do you think eminent domain should be used only when it serves the purpose of government land confiscation such as "preservation" of wetlands?
So you're going to just take the land, so much for property rights, and how would we pay for this 1,950 miles of fence? Wall? Ditch? What exactly?

And people say Mexicans are lazy and unmotivated. That looks a successful import-export business to me. Illegal drugs in, which Americans crave, and greenbacks out...

Yup, real good guys. Just what we need in our country. :cuckoo:
Thought you believed in the Free Market system? If that's what the people want, and boy do they ever, shouldn't they be allowed to have it? These people are fulfilling a need. Are you some kind of regulated economy control-freak?

THAT NOT A FREE MARKET.

That is a BLACK MARKET.

When the government makes something illegal, it artificially inflates that price. This distorts price signals. This is great for corruption. You are delusional if you think there is a "free market." A controlled market gives the government all sorts of power. From the lowest levels to the highest levels.

Capitalism baby. Give the consumers what they want, and get bags of cash and some new guns in the process.

Capitalism requires a free market. The market here is rigged by the government.
No nation in the world has unregulated capitalism, for good reason.

Fine, but comparing the black market to Colorado and some European nation's availability of recreation drugs? That's just ludicrous. You're just being a troll.

Capitalism baby. Give the consumers what they want, and get bags of cash and some new guns in the process.

Capitalism requires a free market. The market here is rigged by the government.
No nation in the world has unregulated capitalism, for good reason.

Fine, but comparing the black market to Colorado and some European nation's availability of recreation drugs? That's just ludicrous. You're just being a troll.
If you have an unregulated market drugs are a number one cash crop. Under those conditions these drug cartels are capitalists, and that's nothing like trolling.

And people say Mexicans are lazy and unmotivated. That looks a successful import-export business to me. Illegal drugs in, which Americans crave, and greenbacks out...

Thought you believed in the Free Market system? If that's what the people want, and boy do they ever, shouldn't they be allowed to have it? These people are fulfilling a need. Are you some kind of regulated economy control-freak?

THAT NOT A FREE MARKET.

That is a BLACK MARKET.

When the government makes something illegal, it artificially inflates that price. This distorts price signals. This is great for corruption. You are delusional if you think there is a "free market." A controlled market gives the government all sorts of power. From the lowest levels to the highest levels.
It's a black market that exists only because of the drug laws and drug habits of Americans. And capitalism is always regulated, it has to be.

Brutal cretins. They make ISIS look like pussy cats. And they're right there on our border. Yet Americans are told to fear ISIS more. Our Law Enforcement actually fears the cartels.
They wouldn't be there if Americans didn't crave illegal drugs. Blame the source, not the supplier.

Blame the government meddling, not the demand.

'This Is Working': Portugal, 12 Years after Decriminalizing Drugs
Evaluating Drug Decriminalization in Portugal 12 Years Later - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Twelve years ago, Portugal eliminated criminal penalties for drug users. Since then, those caught with small amounts of marijuana, cocaine or heroin go unindicted and possession is a misdemeanor on par with illegal parking. Experts are pleased with the results.

"The Portuguese experiment has been in action since Law 30/2000 went into effect nearly 12 years ago, and Goulão's staff is currently calculating how much money the country's judicial system has saved, in its courts and prisons, now that it no longer has to process individuals the police catch with a few grams of drugs.

"The police still search people for drugs," Goulão points out. Hashish, cocaine, ecstasy -- Portuguese police still seize and destroy all these substances.

Before doing so, though, they first weigh the drugs and consult the official table with the list of 10-day limits. Anyone possessing drugs in excess of these amounts is treated as a dealer and charged in court. Anyone with less than the limit is told to report to a body known as a "warning commission on drug addiction" within the next 72 hours."

How does the OP know they're "illegal," does he know for a fact they were convicted of entering the country absent authorization - LPRAs and citizens also smuggle drugs into the country.
Agreed. They very well could also be employees of the CIA.

Brutal cretins. They make ISIS look like pussy cats. And they're right there on our border. Yet Americans are told to fear ISIS more. Our Law Enforcement actually fears the cartels.
They wouldn't be there if Americans didn't crave illegal drugs. Blame the source, not the supplier.

Twelve years ago, Portugal eliminated criminal penalties for drug users. Since then, those caught with small amounts of marijuana, cocaine or heroin go unindicted and possession is a misdemeanor on par with illegal parking. Experts are pleased with the results.

"The Portuguese experiment has been in action since Law 30/2000 went into effect nearly 12 years ago, and Goulão's staff is currently calculating how much money the country's judicial system has saved, in its courts and prisons, now that it no longer has to process individuals the police catch with a few grams of drugs.

"The police still search people for drugs," Goulão points out. Hashish, cocaine, ecstasy -- Portuguese police still seize and destroy all these substances.

Before doing so, though, they first weigh the drugs and consult the official table with the list of 10-day limits. Anyone possessing drugs in excess of these amounts is treated as a dealer and charged in court. Anyone with less than the limit is told to report to a body known as a "warning commission on drug addiction" within the next 72 hours."
If Americans obeyed the law there would be no market here. Or, we can do as they have done, my preference. If you going to assign blame, do so for all involved. The cartels are just serving the market.

And yet you can't name a single nation that the US secures the way you want our southern border secured?
That would be a great project for people on welfare. Remember FDR??? Public works? Building shit? Heck, China built the great wall without bulldozers and other earth moving machinery. Private land? Do you think eminent domain should be used only when it serves the purpose of government land confiscation such as "preservation" of wetlands?
So you're going to just take the land, so much for property rights, and how would we pay for this 1,950 miles of fence? Wall? Ditch? What exactly?
Trying to spin again? Eminent domain is "the right thing to do" only to fit your agenda? How are we paying for billions of $ "foreign aid?"
I am not in the Army Corps of Engineers to devise, decide and implement the best plan. That's the problem with you, on one hand you believe in omnipotency (such as a leader - not that I am one - should be an expert from astronomy to zymurgy and everything in between) on the other hand you ridicule other people who believe in it.

THAT NOT A FREE MARKET.

That is a BLACK MARKET.

It's a black market that exists only because of the drug laws and drug habits of Americans. And capitalism is always regulated, it has to be.

Why? So the guberment can always get a cut? Fuck that.

I have a buddy that fixes cars. When I need my car fixed, I go to him. Fuck the overhead at those shops. The government tells us the mechanics need to be licensed and insured. Why? What legal fiction says so? Lobbyists? Lawyers? Screw them.

My buddy isn't licensed. He's been fixing cars for fifteen years. He has a natural knack for it. Any time I need a repair, I'll do his dishes, laundry and house cleaning, maybe buy him some beer, and give him a few bucks, and he sets me up at a tenth of what it would cost me at a shop.

It's called the Agora. Anarchists love to generate useful economic activity w/o the government. Get yourself to a farmers market or an antique festival sometime and see what goes on there. lol

Check out Craig's List some time. Research bitcoin. You would be astounded at how much market activity that the guberment's filthy hands can't get a hold of. lol

If Americans obeyed the law there would be no market here. Or, we can do as they have done, my preference. If you going to assign blame, do so for all involved. The cartels are just serving the market.

If the elites would do the will of the American people, perhaps you would have a leg to stand on.

Poll: 61 Percent Of Americans Want Marijuana Legalization, Smashing Previous Records
Breaking 61 Percent Of Americans Want Legal Marijuana The Daily Caller

The problem is, the elites have made EVERYTHING illegal.

THAT NOT A FREE MARKET.

That is a BLACK MARKET.

Why? So the guberment can always get a cut? Fuck that.

I have a buddy that fixes cars. When I need my car fixed, I go to him. Fuck the overhead at those shops. The government tells us the mechanics need to be licensed and insured. Why? What legal fiction says so? Lobbyists? Lawyers? Screw them.

My buddy isn't licensed. He's been fixing cars for fifteen years. He has a natural knack for it. Any time I need a repair, I'll do his dishes, laundry and house cleaning, maybe buy him some beer, and give him a few bucks, and he sets me up at a tenth of what it would cost me at a shop.

It's called the Agora. Anarchists love to generate useful economic activity w/o the government. Get yourself to a farmers market or an antique festival sometime and see what goes on there. lol

Check out Craig's List some time. Research bitcoin. You would be astounded at how much market activity that the guberment's filthy hands can't get a hold of. lol
Thought you didn't support black, and therefore illegal, markets? Apparently not.

Based on that post you have no right to complain about the drug cartels. They don't play by the rules either.

Trying to spin again? Eminent domain is "the right thing to do" only to fit your agenda? How are we paying for billions of $ "foreign aid?"
I am not in the Army Corps of Engineers to devise, decide and implement the best plan. That's the problem with you, on one hand you believe in omnipotency (such as a leader - not that I am one - should be an expert from astronomy to zymurgy and everything in between) on the other hand you ridicule other people who believe in it.
There's no spin. Either you respect property rights in this case or you don't? You can't have it both ways.

Last edited:
There's no spin. Either you respect property rights in this case or you don't? You can't have it both ways.
You want to have it in both ways. You did not corner me although you are quite sure you did. This is not an issue of a spotted owl need to move to another tree. It is national security issue. Yes, in the protection of all, including the property owner, there should be arrangements made of land purchase to establish a defensive zone on the border line. Also, we are not talking about orchards, and wheat fields on the border line. It shouldn't be that expensive as a lot in Manhattan. Most of the land is "waste land" what I saw on the news when showing illegal border crossings.

As someone mentioned earlier, there will never come a time when any American administration is serious about winning the "drug war" or securing our southern border. There is way too much at stake economically to perpetuate this BS til the end of time.

Just think of how the law enforcement agencies in border states are dependent on these scum so as to continue full functionality, create and fill jobs, and waste more exorbitant amounts of tax dollars they receive from the feds in appearing to stifle all the carnage caused by the cartels. Hell, I'd wager that half the LAPD drug and gang task forces are probably on cartel payroll via kickbacks given how the feds pay them dick all.

Then there's the FBI, DEA, ICE, Homeland, ATF....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back