Caught on camara the Smollet attack!...Warning~Violent!

On Monday, I asked if there was more hoax to the Jussie Smollett hoax than had yet been asserted. Ola and Abel Osundairo have claimed the three rehearsed the attack before it was acted out on a Chicago street. But what of — I asked — the threatening letter to Jussie, which supposedly served as catalyst for the staged fight (here)?

On January 22nd, the Empire actor received a letter featuring a stick figure hanging from a tree, with a gun to his head and a caption reading “You will die, black fag.”

As the Monday story went, detectives believe the letter didn’t get a satisfactory degree of attention for Jussie, so he conjured a media’s-dream-come-true tale.

But was the letter his doing as well? The Osundairo brothers now say Yes.

(Excerpt) Read more at redstate.com ...

dont know if anyone else posted thought criminal Watson anywhere else

3:36 is especially pleasing ..im sure team trump will be using that in an add
and i hate that slimy cnn fat *****************

hes disgusting in more than one way NONE of em gay
like the fag racist

Last edited:
Jussie-conspirators.png

Jussie Smollett needs to serve time for filing a false police report.

Numerous news outlets need to apologize for being complicit in this fraud.

Showing: once again that the vast majority of the media deals in FAKE NEWS as long as it meets their agenda of HATE TRUMP and the phony white on black myth!

You’re dreaming.

Oh, trust me...I know that, Gipper! Anyone want to pretend that if it were a conservative who did this that his ass WOULDN'T be going to jail?
A good example of this disparity of justice, is the treatment of Megan Kelly. She merely spoke of black face, and lost her job. While not a conservative, the media considered her one and attacked her ruthlessly. Yet Joy Behar is caught in blackface, and nothing is done. VA D governor is currently getting a pass, that no R governor would receive.

You’re dreaming.

Oh, trust me...I know that, Gipper! Anyone want to pretend that if it were a conservative who did this that his ass WOULDN'T be going to jail?
A good example of this disparity of justice, is the treatment of Megan Kelly. She merely spoke of black face, and lost her job. While not a conservative, the media considered her one and attacked her ruthlessly. Yet Joy Behar is caught in blackface, and nothing is done. VA D governor is currently getting a pass, that no R governor would receive.
DEMONRATS HYPOCRISY is everywhere....if you have no ethics morals and principles you vote DemonRAT....A FACT OF LIFE!

You’re dreaming.

DEMONRATS HYPOCRISY is everywhere....if you have no ethics morals and principles you vote DemonRAT....A FACT OF LIFE!
I don’t blame democrats or their party.The MSM is merely doing the bidding of the ruling class, who controls the MSM. The D Party is the favored party by the ruling class, but the R Party would love to unseat them. Both parties are criminal enterprises.

Forum List

Back