Catholics Don't Exemplify Christianity...

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Please don't use Catholicism as an example of Christianity..
Their doctrine is flawed.

You pray to GOD and JESUS not Mary.
Your sins are forgiven by GOD, not a Priest.

It's CRAP!

Jesus's Dad said to pray to him, yet the Catholics are the ones that decided for it all to make sense there must be a new God...

Jesus's Dad said to pray to him, yet the Catholics are the ones that decided for it all to make sense there must be a new God...

What are you talking about homey?

It's CRAP!
Preaching to the choir sister! LOL I told my ex mother in law the same thing for years. She practiced it all her life and could still tell me a total of zero why she went every day and what any of it meant. Told me to ask a priest. I told her I didn't have to do ask a priest because there is a bible available to me and I can read. She told me I should not be reading it. She and I did not get along what so ever. She told her in laws who didn't convert that they were going to hell. Maybe if she read the bible instead of listening to a priest she would know better

It's CRAP!

Pretty much all religions are crap

It's CRAP!

Nobody ever prayed to Mary as a goddess.
Not since she was co-opted by the Church, anyway.

Like it or not, Catholicism is the origin of Christianity. Go with another flavor for your own practice if you like, but you can't deny historical fact.

Praying to Mary has its roots in Gnosticism. Unfortunately, most gnostic teachings were purged (destroyed) but certain elements of it the Church retained. The importance is in the male and the female equally contributing to procreation. Some say that Adam was created in the image of God as being androgynous then female was created from him by separating him to male and female entities.

Praying to Mary has its roots in Gnosticism. Unfortunately, most gnostic teachings were purged (destroyed) but certain elements of it the Church retained. The importance is in the male and the female equally contributing to procreation. Some say that Adam was created in the image of God as being androgynous then female was created from him by separating him to male and female entities.
Adam had a wife before Eve...

Referring to Lilith?

Referring to Lilith?
Oui mon ami..

Forum List

Back