Prince of Darkness: Metaphysics

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Who is the Prince of Darkness?

We've used the terminology in the past to refer to Satan (or the Devil), but we've also used the terminology to refer to the AntiChrist as well as generic avatars signifying a conscious and relentless focus on the forces of evil --- i.e., malice, tyranny, betrayal, etc.

Certainly, films/movies have captured a general pedestrian fascination with using imagery to characterize darkness and doom.

In John Boorman's film "Excalibur" (1981), we find the depiction of a sinister enemy of the fabled English kingdom of Camelot named Mordred, dressed in a shiny armor of gold and carrying the intent to devastate. In Danny Boyle's film "The Beach" (2000), we find an American beatnik-esque wanderer named Richard who stumbles upon a haunting self-consciousness philosophy of isolationism and absurdism which draws him to meditate on the potent force of shadows.

Are we insatiably curious about evil and darkness, or are we objectively curious about the possibly tangible presence of monsters?

What are the key differences between monsters and ghosts? How can we apply metaphysics to discuss both types of specters?

:afro:

Satan

Prince of Darkness (Film)

mordred.jpg

Through the scrolls we see the context and meaning of Spritual Darkness as being=ignorance, lies, &folly.
Of course you got to see this first hand in these forums with the lack of knowledge on things people spoke about as if they had authority in doing so. The changing of words, the falacious placements, outlandish claims, and outright habitual lying and games played(folly).

This is why Ezekiel 28 says about the prince of darkness the created image of a man claimed perfect will be outted when we see the iniquities in that image (light shined on that darkness). Ezekiel warns of this anointed (christ)
cherub(guardian=nazarene in Hebrew), the one who goes to the pit by the hands of the seas (rome) for claiming to be a god. (1 peter 3:19, acts 2:27, apostles creed jesus goes "down to the pit "(perdition) by the hands of Rome.
Hence Ezekiel shows us this one he deemed the son of perdition.
John of Patmos gives us the number of his name:
66 books of 'man'=6
on Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll Characters used to secret numbers from names:
THe text was called ( using ASCll Characters)
H=72+O=79+L=76+Y=89+B=66+I=73+B=66+L=76+E=69 = 666
The holders of this Roman one world religion called:
Catholics=666
Vaticanas (vatican Unity)=666
AsVatican (the vatican)=666

Hebrew numerics: ROMIITH means the Roman Kingdom
R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem