Catholic bashing, the convenient scapegoat.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Catholics tend to be nitpicked.

Even though Catholic Priests aren't much more, or less likely to be Pedophiles vs many other demographics.

Also note that even though Catholics were ruthlessly murdered by Nazis & the Vatican saved Jews.

Theres a larger push to blame Catholics than a German Protestant Lutheran population which made up the majority of Nazi Gernany.

The problem is not so much the number of Priests molesting children

The problem is the Church continuing to protect pedophiles after 20 years of saying they would change their ways

and 'catholics' today are money lovers looking to fill their Pews in the USA with third world 'catholics' and that's why I have no use for the 'catholic CHURCH' Sob .

'catholics' are complicit in the USA problem with aliens of all sorts flooding the USA . Course , I think that some other Denomination are also complicit but you highlighted ' catholics' Sob . And I think that your 'pope' is a liberal pwick isn't he Sob ??

The church needs to clean house....top to bottom...Pope on down...new blood...

Even though Catholic Priests aren't much more, or less likely to be Pedophiles vs many other demographics.

Also note that even though Catholics were ruthlessly murdered by Nazis & the Vatican saved Jews.

Theres a larger push to blame Catholics than a German Protestant Lutheran population which made up the majority of Nazi Gernany.
---------------------------------- and , to heck with 'catholics' simply because of the societies that they built south of the USA Border . And then the case that 'catholic preists' are said to have been CAUGHT sexually abusing little boys for a long time Sob . Yeah , its time to go after 'catholics' Sob .

The problem is the Church continuing to protect pedophiles after 20 years of saying they would change their ways
What do you believe that number is?

---------------------------------- and , to heck with 'catholics' simply because of the societies that they built south of the USA Border . And then the case that 'catholic preists' are said to have been CAUGHT sexually abusing little boys for a long time Sob . Yeah , its time to go after 'catholics' Sob .

Hmm, yet it's not so much Catholics, but rather mostly Protestants who let in Third- World brown peoples, enough reason to think Protestants tend to be dumb.

Who knows?

The problem is the Church has been more concerned about protecting the image of the church than doing what is right for their parishioners

and 'catholics' today are money lovers looking to fill their Pews in the USA with third world 'catholics' and that's why I have no use for the 'catholic CHURCH' Sob .

Haha, are all Protestants as dumb as you are?

A.) A lot of illegals open up Spanish speaking Protestant churches, Pentecostal & Evengelical.

B.) Most White Catholics, I know are anti- Illegal Hispanic.

'catholics' are complicit in the USA problem with aliens of all sorts flooding the USA . Course , I think that some other Denomination are also complicit but you highlighted ' catholics' Sob . And I think that your 'pope' is a liberal pwick isn't he Sob ??
----------------------------------- if you'll notice you will see that I blame 'catholics' and other Denominations in my post number 3 . But 'catholics' are the big problem . And you brought up and highlighted 'catholics' so I stuck to mostly 'catholics' Sob .

Who knows?

The problem is the Church has been more concerned about protecting the image of the church than doing what is right for their parishioners
200 to 300.

The number of priests who had daliences (mostly homosexual in nature ranging from kissing to oral sex or inetrcourse but were one or two time things (i.e. not like the 200 to 300 who fit the profile of serial predators) were overwhelming homosexual. that number was something like 4000.

Do you know when all of this occurred?

Yes, the cover up was horrible. Especially for the 200 to 300 priests who were predators. The other ones though are not the same thing.

So when the conversation comes around to the cover up, it needs to be very specific what was covered up? The predators? Or the Homosexual dalliances?

Last edited:
mostly HOMOSEXUAL 'priests' preying on widdle 'catholic' boys eh .

mostly HOMOSEXUAL 'priests' preying on widdle 'catholic' boys eh .
That's not what the data shows. The 200 to 300 preyed on small children in a serial manner. The gay priests had what could be termed affairs with teenagers. Did they violate their duties? 100%. Did they take advantage of young adults? Most probably did.

The interesting thing is the timeline and understanding the root cause of why their were so many homosexuals in the Church.

Forum List

Back